Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.1] Minecraft: Ideas Mod V3

ideas community tinted glass indev mod minecraft

  • Please log in to reply
236 replies to this topic

#1

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:09 PM

Minecraft Ideas Mod V3(Updated on April 21)Hello Minecraftian People!What I'm doing here taking community suggestions, and trying to add them! I will also add things I think the game needs. I plan on being over 55% less annoying then Jeb and Dinnerbone when it comes to replies. I am also trying my best to look at development from the eyes of the developers, and make this as balanced and vanilla as possible.Here is the list of changes, thank you for my community for some of these ideas!
Spoiler:
Videos!Pictures:
Spoiler:
Todo (not final by any means)(In order of importance)
Spoiler:
Known Bugs
Spoiler:
Latest Version For Minecraft 1.5:No Modloader/Forge required!--------Minecraft Ideas Mod 1.5.1----------Installation:
Spoiler:
Old Versions
Spoiler:
Compatible Mods:
Spoiler:
Awesome Texture pack here! Chaonic Unleashed by Chaonic

Ingame user-name: superfly1031

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Kattalassien
  • Location: Spawn
  • Minecraft: Kattalassien

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:14 PM

These seem likes a good idea as long as you stick as close to vanillas art style as possible :). Just an idea, but maybe make bread more effective since it takes three wheat for one bread and all you have to do is cook a potato for it to be just as effective.
Posted Image

#3

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:36 PM

View PostKattalassien, on 14 March 2013 - 11:14 PM, said:

These seem likes a good idea as long as you stick as close to vanillas art style as possible Posted Image. Just an idea, but maybe make bread more effective since it takes three wheat for one bread and all you have to do is cook a potato for it to be just as effective.

Thanks, what about baking wheat?

#4

killercorgi

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:59 PM

you could make the combat better by making so atacks actualy have to hit as in it has to at least touch with force. also dodging would be cool youd just set spint to shift and crouch to control then you hold d, a, or s then shift to dodge it would make combat much better and make minecraft would be tons more fun

#5

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:35 PM

View Postkillercorgi, on 14 March 2013 - 11:59 PM, said:

you could make the combat better by making so atacks actualy have to hit as in it has to at least touch with force. also dodging would be cool youd just set spint to shift and crouch to control then you hold d, a, or s then shift to dodge it would make combat much better and make minecraft would be tons more fun

Mabey neat ideas!

#6

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:47 AM

Bumbity Bumpity boo!

#7

Chaonic
    Chaonic

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 11:55 AM

First of, I love the mod =)
The ideas are well balanced.
I read the bread stuff in the comments, here's my opinion how to make bread in a better way:
The most of wheat is just... grass, but bread is made of flour, I don't speak of making a full complicated recipe, BUT I think, when harvesting wheat, it shouldn't drop the seeds, you should craft them out of the wheat and should be able to craft flour out of the seeds, which you can combine with water to get bread dough, which could be baken to bread.
But really, the potato should be nerfed a bit, because..... When I'm hungry, I could eat about 15 potatos, but bread... well...

Anyway, keep up the work, I have an eye on the topic. ;)
Posted Image

#8

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

View PostChaonic, on 16 March 2013 - 11:55 AM, said:

First of, I love the mod =)
The ideas are well balanced.
I read the bread stuff in the comments, here's my opinion how to make bread in a better way:
The most of wheat is just... grass, but bread is made of flour, I don't speak of making a full complicated recipe, BUT I think, when harvesting wheat, it shouldn't drop the seeds, you should craft them out of the wheat and should be able to craft flour out of the seeds, which you can combine with water to get bread dough, which could be baken to bread.
But really, the potato should be nerfed a bit, because..... When I'm hungry, I could eat about 15 potatos, but bread... well...

Anyway, keep up the work, I have an eye on the topic. Posted Image

Thank you for you comments :)

I dont realy like the idea of flour/dough, I have thought of such things before, and it seams to complicated and adds more useless items to the game, I do think I will work on the balancing of potatoes/bread though...

#9

Sambaru
    Sambaru

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:53 AM

Awesome idea!
Posted Image

#10

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:40 PM

View PostSambaru, on 18 March 2013 - 02:53 AM, said:

Awesome idea!

Merci! Thank You! Tak!

#11

Sambaru
    Sambaru

    Nether Resident

  • Members
  • 2081 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

How about making more things stackable? (Boats, doors, minecarts, etc)
Posted Image

#12

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:07 PM

Update for you, and you, and yes even you

+Fixed not being able to cook Calamari and Mutton
+Fixed Rubies generation
+Balanced drops from sheep
+Improved spawning of Indev houses
+Fixed the Copy of world bug I caused
+Made Ravines 33% Rarer
+Added More Stuff to Dungeons
+Added Weird '/hunger' command
+Made sheep always spawn in extreme hills
-Removed Underground patches of dirt/gravel
+Balanced Potatoes/Bread
+Bread has a new recipe
+Added a Better World Generator (Based on Beta Generator)
+Made Bricks Throw able
+Added Natural Patches of Melons
+Highly Improved Minecraft's Performance

Download

Awesome Texturepack here! Chaonic Unleashed by Chaonic

#13

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:13 PM

View PostSambaru, on 18 March 2013 - 02:10 PM, said:

How about making more things stackable? (Boats, doors, minecarts, etc)

sure easy :)

#14

Jojay
    Jojay

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 201 posts
  • Minecraft: Link5890

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

I like this one better than the other 2 threads you made. Just don't abandon it when someone says bad things about it and start a new one like you keep doing. Also nice signature banner

I will be adding support for this mod in my upcoming texture pack.
Posted Image

#15

coau14
    coau14

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • Minecraft: superfly1031

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:15 PM

View PostJojay, on 18 March 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

I like this one better than the other 2 threads you made. Just don't abandon it when someone says bad things about it and start a new one like you keep doing. Also nice signature banner

I will be adding support for this mod in my upcoming texture pack.

Thank you!


Awesome Texturepack here! Chaonic Unleashed by Chaonic

#16

Jojay
    Jojay

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 201 posts
  • Minecraft: Link5890

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:57 PM

Now then, for my suggestion;

Juneite ;D
+Blue-ish metal
+Glows
+Can be used to make fancy torch substitutes
+Solid block also acts like a block of redstone
+Stronger than diamond and has unique bonuses
  -All armor acts as a light source
  -Boots absorb fall damage and make you jump higher
  -Leggings make you sprint longer
  -Torso deflects projectiles
  -Helmet acts like Respiration and Aqua Affinity
  -Sword has a 1/50 chance of having lightning strike the enemy
  -Pickaxe has a 1/10 chance of smelting unrefined ores when mined
  -Axe has a 1/20 chance of chopping down the entire tree when breaking 1 block
  -Shovel has a 1/5 chance of breaking all dirt/sand/gravel/clay blocks in a 5 block radius
  -Bucket can hold 5 amounts of liquid
  -Door is blast proof and scares mobs away from it.
+Extremely rare
Posted Image

#17

Jojay
    Jojay

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 201 posts
  • Minecraft: Link5890

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:01 PM

Also, add above-ground ruins pl0x!
Posted Image

#18

Jojay
    Jojay

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 201 posts
  • Minecraft: Link5890

Posted 18 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

And also add a world type that's made entirely out of food. And make solid food like a block of bread, block of meat, fish, cheese, etc. Also mushroom stew in a bucket, acts like water but drinkable.
Posted Image

#19

Zach2218
    Zach2218

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 176 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

Not to sound like a jerk but please stop reposting the same mod over and over. Just leave it with the one name and dont repost it.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#20

ninjasebFan
  • Location: Canada, Ontario
  • Minecraft: ninjasebFanGames
  • PSN:ninjasebFan

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:47 PM

You can add my video tutorial on the page if you would like.
Review in 2 days :D

https://www.youtube....h?v=mACEaJEjNQ4