49 replies to this topic

multiboy
    multiboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 11:57 PM

No Rusty It's all good now.
We were just doing some config where we couldnt allow players to join in like 20 minutes
But it back up public again

Register or log in to remove.

TheMinecraftProjectRules

Posted 28 March 2013 - 02:02 AM

is the server offline right now because it says i got a communication error

coolgoy993
    coolgoy993

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

WHY ME NO CONNECT! Posted Image

joshsayers12

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:34 PM

Here is my mod application firstly i am 13 years old, and i play on your server everyday most of the time. I have never done anything to break any of  the rules my ign name is joshsayers12 and i like the freindly community.
i am hoping to get a place as mod i would really aprreciate if  i did. Posted Image

Fishismyfish123

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Admin/Mod App:
IGN:Fishismyfish123
Knowledge of mod pack: I know pretty much all the mods. (Don't know how to use everything).

I hosted servers before, I am really good at it, I know how to help people and how to respond and I have good knowledge on plugins and commands such as worldedit ect...
Other qualities I have is that i'm a good builder in MC, I can make amazing machines in FTB modpack.
I can be useful in a lot of situations, example: Host migration.

If I missed any sort of information then just tell me and I will fill you in :)

Streeters7

Posted 01 April 2013 - 05:46 PM

Moderator Application

IGN: Streeters7

EXPERIENCE: Mod on 2 other servers, Admin on 1 & have owned my own server.

PLUGINS: World Edit, Lockette, Voxel Sniper etc.

I will not abuse

I know yogCraft well

Please let me be mod

Kestreltalon

Posted 01 April 2013 - 07:07 PM

Hi Multi, It's Kestreltalon off of the server.
I want to become a mod for a few main reasons;
Your server needs more staff. I'm on for a lot of time, and I can deal with any requests then.
Example:
<~Mod_Shield> Anyone need any help?
<No0b69er> I do!
<SIXYEAROLD> I do!
<xXD34dsh0tXx> I do!
<~Mod_Kest> Ok shield, I'll help you out here.
I really like this server, and want to see it stay around. It has a great community, and I try to help as many people as possible. If something is afoot, I always report it and love helping people just for the sake of it
Example: (True Story)
<~Stereo_Pony> Wow Kest, thanks for helping me make a Thaumcraft room!
<Kestreltalon> No problem, it was fun to do.
And finally, for personal gain. I'm not going to lie, there's two sides to every bargain. If I was a mod, I'd help myself, but never abuse anything. I'd never enter creative unless it was necessary or to help another person, and I wouldnt abuse enchantments, or commands. In the past I have expressed a strong desire to donate, and being a mod would be better, and more fun. I love this server, and want to help it as much as possible.
Example:
<Mod_Kest> Who thinks I'm an awesome moderator?
<No0b69er> I do!
<SIXYEAROLD> I do!
<xXD34dsh0tXx> I do!
(Un)Important information:
I am 13 years old.
I am from England.
I am on this server A LOT.
GMT Time Zone.
My IQ is thought to be somewhere around 150.
I am male.
Please consider this application carefully and I hope you choose me Posted Image
Kestreltalon

aZaZ099
    aZaZ099

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 10:30 PM

Name:littlepokemon123. Good grammar. Application for Mod/Admin. Really experienced. Really friendly and willing to help anybody any time. Love the server. Age:10. Been on minecraft for 2 years, almost 3. Very helpful. Please let me be a mod.

Xonore
    Xonore

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: lingling626

Posted 02 April 2013 - 02:31 PM

I would like to request help. Due to not getting any help while asking for two days now, I would like help from ANYone on the server who knows how to use claim. IGN: lingling626
--~ Squid Power ~--

multiboy
    multiboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 10:37 AM

View PostExploreAdventure, on 01 April 2013 - 11:10 PM, said:

Come on exploregames.zapto.org for a good yogcraft server
Not cool dude

multiboy
    multiboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:30 PM

View PostKestreltalon, on 01 April 2013 - 07:07 PM, said:

Hi Multi, It's Kestreltalon off of the server.
I want to become a mod for a few main reasons;
Your server needs more staff. I'm on for a lot of time, and I can deal with any requests then.
Example:
<~Mod_Shield> Anyone need any help?
<No0b69er> I do!
<SIXYEAROLD> I do!
<xXD34dsh0tXx> I do!
<~Mod_Kest> Ok shield, I'll help you out here.
I really like this server, and want to see it stay around. It has a great community, and I try to help as many people as possible. If something is afoot, I always report it and love helping people just for the sake of it
Example: (True Story)
<~Stereo_Pony> Wow Kest, thanks for helping me make a Thaumcraft room!
<Kestreltalon> No problem, it was fun to do.
And finally, for personal gain. I'm not going to lie, there's two sides to every bargain. If I was a mod, I'd help myself, but never abuse anything. I'd never enter creative unless it was necessary or to help another person, and I wouldnt abuse enchantments, or commands. In the past I have expressed a strong desire to donate, and being a mod would be better, and more fun. I love this server, and want to help it as much as possible.
Example:
<Mod_Kest> Who thinks I'm an awesome moderator?
<No0b69er> I do!
<SIXYEAROLD> I do!
<xXD34dsh0tXx> I do!
(Un)Important information:
I am 13 years old.
I am from England.
I am on this server A LOT.
GMT Time Zone.
My IQ is thought to be somewhere around 150.
I am male.
Please consider this application carefully and I hope you choose me Posted Image
Kestreltalon

Approved You will become mod
This is what i wanna see
You took your time to make this application
I can realy feel You want to become mod
Congrats do this is good
Will and enthusiasm! way to go

Minerdlx
    Minerdlx

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 07:40 PM

Can I become an admin on the server please, Im 15 I have got good qualities, I have great experience with building things and I'm really good with technology and sorting mechanisms out. I would be great help to everyone that would need it. I've started getting more involved in redstone and started to try an build my own redstone things, so could you please have a long think about it and inform me when you've made your final decision and if you choose to make me an admin, I will be more than gratefull.

harro
    harro

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 02:26 PM

g

harro
    harro

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 03:12 PM

hello everyone i just made a server i need a lot help to make a spawn cant do it my self because i like people to help me because i'm people person i need staff to help and support me on the server here is how to get me my Skype  Yomama6411 and my email is [email protected] if you want to apply you have to send it to my email and here is my server its a Feed The Beast 98.221.12.218 i hope you enjoy Posted Image  and its Yogcraft modpack

MR_HAMSTER678

Posted 07 April 2013 - 08:56 PM

View Postmultiboy, on 14 March 2013 - 03:38 PM, said:

s there any chance you could increase the amount of people allowed on the server at one time please, really excited to get on

minemebou23

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:20 AM

i did spam yes and i will never do it in the server agin
if you or some one un ban me  my minecraft name is =minemebou

funnymonkeyaap7

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:21 PM

can i be admin

MrBTheKiller

Posted 16 April 2013 - 03:23 PM

Hello I would like to become a mod/admin on the server I have been playing for a while and help a few people out I have also had a lot of fun playing and believe I could help newer players or even players that have no idea what to do.
I would like to start off saying I own a server and have had it for around a year so I know  some plugins If a owner would like proof of this just ask my in game.
My in game name is Benjaminandrew.
I am 13.
I hope I can be join the staff of this awesome server ty for reading.

Xsp00nX
    Xsp00nX

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 07:50 PM

can me gavin aka xsp00nx be a mod i will help everyone in need of help and i will tell everyone about this server its the best one i ever played so thanks for listening

Rustyfridge

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:59 AM

Hi.

2 things, first everyone keeps getting disconnected for spam and Is the server having major issues, the lag over the past 3 days has been really really bad,