• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:38 PM

Hello everyone Come join my Yogcraft Feed the Beast server

IP change!

109.70.149.19:26365
24/7 server!
Play like a freak yiar
Pvp is active now (Note. You wont lose items or exp on death)
KeepInventory
No Grief
Fair staff
Events

Register or log in to remove.

Curtis_GreenxAlpha

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

is they any way of making the connection stronger for people further away? Posted Image =)

Grazor
    Grazor

Carpenter

• Members
  • 46 posts
  • Minecraft: Grazor

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:46 PM

I'm unable to connect at all.

nobody56667

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

i cant connect

zpig177
    zpig177

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 09:08 PM

cool im hoping to join

:D

AlexInTreeHouse
  • Minecraft: AlexInTreeHouse

Posted 17 March 2013 - 12:00 PM

I can't connectPosted Image

multiboy
    multiboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 04:20 PM

Hello everyone!
Yes the server had been down most of the weekend due to serious maintence
Just a shame that it didnt help as much as i wanted
But future upgrades will be coming.
This will mean!
Stronger server
Less lagg
24/7
More fun yayy!

HelloDudescmown

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Welp, here's my Admin application :D
First off, I am 14, and come from Bosnia and Herzegovina. I love basketball and video-games. My FTB experience started a couple of months ago, when Bdoubleo100 started his series :). I am very good at all things Minecraft,which I have been playing since the Alpha days. I want to be admin on this server, and I will help all the newbies and people that join it.

Sincerely, HelloDudescmown a.k.a Aaron (irl) :D

I should also mention that I won't grief, steal, curse or in any way offend staff or other players :D

Freakless_Oaxs

Posted 18 March 2013 - 02:45 AM

When will maintenance be done? Also is there any format for the mod/admin applications?
Posted Image

multiboy
    multiboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 06:09 AM

Maintence should be done by later today

eric251711
  • Minecraft: eric251711

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

Admin Application:
IGN: eric251711
Expirence: Have been a mod and admin on various servers including a feed the beast one; Have expirence with Thaumcraft, IC2, and many other mods in the modpack including some forestry; Have never been banned or broken the rules no matter how minor; Will enforce rules to best of my ability and will listen to both sides of the argument and decide based on who has the stronger and more believable argument; Have a vast reserve of paitence which I have demonstrated multiple times on different servers building large buildings and gathering all the resources by hand; Can resolve most issues without typing in all caps and further upsetting the player causing a valuable member who started to rage to calm down and not get banned.
How you can contact me: You can contact me via Friends Overlay or through PM cause I check my inbox daily and I also have skype using the same name as my IGN.

asdaa0
    asdaa0

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Minecraft: asdaa0

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:32 PM

multiboy can you help me when i join the server no one is moving i cant text either Posted Image i think its laggy
Posted Image

RCATflamez

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

I would like to apply for admin on your Yogcraft Server and these are my "qualities"

I have hosted 3 mine craft servers very advanced ones and quite popular.
I have an amazing knowledge of commands plugins etc.
If I was to become admin I would treat people fairly and punish the people who break the rules.
If I was to catch someone griefing Etc. I would punish them accordingly.
I am 13 years of age do not let my age fool you I am very mature and very knowledge when it comes to computers.

May application may sound like a general app but I can prove its not when I am put to the test

if you would like anymore details Just ask and I will give you them

Thanks for reading my application

IGN: MRxDrOpShOtZz

Kittehs574
  • Minecraft: artifex193

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

Hey I can't connect :P is there something I need to do or is the server just down? From, Artifex193

MLauer2001

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

Admin/Mod application- Hello, My name is Matthew Lauer and I would love to be an Admin/Mod of your server! I am good at building, good with Thaumcraft 3, and my age is 12, now you may be thinking, 12 isn't mature? Well your wrong, I have 3 younger siblings I take care of and I have owned a Minecraft server before! I have also been a Mod on a Tekkit server, however they had low funds and made it so mods are only paid, I will listen to both sides, think about what appeals most to me, and then I will decide! Also I can be contacted via [email protected], I would love to be a Admin/Mod, in short, I will be helpful, creative, fair, kind, and polite! I would love to be part of your staff team!

multiboy
    multiboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

In case the subdomain dont work use this!
185.9.106.90:25565

LovelyHotCuppa

Posted 21 March 2013 - 05:18 PM

this server is a disgrace. It bans people for no reason, i was banned because somebody got raided and i was the nearest person to blame. they found no evidence. It wasnt the best for connection either. i had to disconnect and connect again on multiple occasions so chunks would load. when there is over 30 people in the server you get alot of mine lag.

My opinion stay away THIS SERVER IS SHOCKING!!!!!

multiboy
    multiboy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:18 AM

I see you are mad you broke a rule  and then come's in here complaining
If you wanna be unbanned you'd rather write sorry
Griefing is and will never be accepted!

rkhpr6400

Posted 22 March 2013 - 12:42 PM

Multi, the server is down, but when it gets back up, I would like to ask for admin

I am 13 years old
I am know a bit about plugins, I ran a private server for a bit, so that taught me a thing or two about rules as well

Even though I am sure you saw me play 'gravity gun' with the people of the server, anyone with a gravity gun can do this, so it would not be an abuse of admin

I am not very good when trying to put my point across, but, if you ask me any questions, I will be happy to answer.

Thanks, Rkhpr6400

Rustyfridge

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:06 PM

Hi Multiboy

I've been playing on your server for a couple of days now and I just went to login and it says that i'm not white-listed to use this server.

Do we have apply now to use this server?

Thanks