Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Minecraft Server [Almost] NEED HOST,AND STAFF

need host need staff awesome server tons of minigames

  • Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1

joshchicken3

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Hey guys joshchicken here im looking for a host for a 1.5 minecraft server.You'll be owner with me if u host 1for me i cant give money though.But i can help.So we could both be owner. Also, the server will need some staff.So please apply:






Application:

IGN:
Age:
Expierence:
What can you do for server:  
What do you know how to do?
Anything extra:

Register or log in to remove.

#2

shotgun10ga

Posted 14 March 2013 - 06:39 PM

Application:

IGN: shotgun10ga
Age: 13
Expierence: Redstone and awsome buildings
What can you do for server: I can set up plugins and i made a few myself.
What do you know how to do? Redstone and awsome buildings! *HUGE* buildings BTW
Anything extra: I am good with plugins and perms. i am respectful and nice! ill be on 3hrs a day if im at home!

#3

xxlegend022xx

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

IGN: xxlegend022xx
Age: 14
Expierence: Minecraft 1.1 and am very good at admin and commands
What can you do for server: I know all the commands and most the plugins!  
What do you know how to do? Redstone and plugins and commands and building
Anything extra: skype :Badguybane

#4

Rueben400

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:47 PM

Application:

IGN:rueben100

Age:10

Expierence:Well i have been staff on a thew servers but players betrayed me and said i could promote and they try to get me banned so thats why i learned and im looking for a server that needs help

What can you do for server:  I could advertise and try and get donors so u can be a big server (promise)

What do you know how to do? Well i have been plugin manager on a server for 2 years now so i could sort out your plugins

Anything extra:I play minecraft a lot so if u gave me your console i could put your server up all day and then u will become popular when your not even 24/7!

Extra: I will be on all day (i have no life :( ) but i might not cause i do rugby and football,Basket Ball,Tenis,Gymnastics

#5

joshchicken3

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

View PostRueben400, on 14 March 2013 - 09:47 PM, said:

Application:

IGN:rueben100

Age:10

Expierence:Well i have been staff on a thew servers but players betrayed me and said i could promote and they try to get me banned so thats why i learned and im looking for a server that needs help

What can you do for server:  I could advertise and try and get donors so u can be a big server (promise)

What do you know how to do? Well i have been plugin manager on a server for 2 years now so i could sort out your plugins

Anything extra:I play minecraft a lot so if u gave me your console i could put your server up all day and then u will become popular when your not even 24/7!

Extra: I will be on all day (i have no life Posted Image ) but i might not cause i do rugby and football,Basket Ball,Tenis,Gymnastics

View Postshotgun10ga, on 14 March 2013 - 06:39 PM, said:

Application:

IGN: shotgun10ga
Age: 13
Expierence: Redstone and awsome buildings
What can you do for server: I can set up plugins and i made a few myself.
What do you know how to do? Redstone and awsome buildings! *HUGE* buildings BTW
Anything extra: I am good with plugins and perms. i am respectful and nice! ill be on 3hrs a day if im at home!
First one accepted as mod second 1 If you can be my plugin developer that would be great.Other 1 Denied.PLEASE I NEED A HOST!

#6

klap4m
    klap4m

    Stone Miner

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 72 posts
  • Minecraft: klap4m

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:27 AM


IGN:klap4m
Age:15
Experience:I served as an admin/builder for a server.I also own a small server.
What can you do for server: I can help build anything on the server.I can make sure the community
is running fine and the server is running smoothly.
What do you know how to do?I know several things about bukkit.I can build statues and most types of buildings.I have a basic knowledge in redstone.
Anything extra: I've been playing Minecraft since 1.3.2.I can be on the server often.

http://youtube.com/c...pstJfNRzl-a3bEQ <-- My Youtube Channel, home to sheep, lollipops, and klaps.
Posted Image

#7

onlinedime

Posted 15 March 2013 - 12:44 AM

IGN:
Age:12
Expierence: I've played minecraft for 5 years, and have been co-owner on 3 other servers
What can you do for server: I like to build amazing creations, like pvp maps, parkours, cobblestone farms, atomatic food farms, puzzles, sg maps, villages, bases, est. I only post applications like this for servers I KNOW will do well, and I want to make this server the best possible place for anyone to join and have an exelent time!  
What do you know how to do? I have a good understanding of world edit, I know how to keep servers un-griefed, I know many server commands, I can be on 2-5 hours a day, I know how to help a newbie, and how to make other players have a good time.
Anything extra: I'd give myself an 8/10 for redstone knowledge.

#8

anthony_692

Posted 15 March 2013 - 02:36 AM

IGN:Anthony_692
Age:12
Expierence:
What can you do for server:I would like to become your staff because i've always wanted to be staff since the last few weeks and I am very Trustworthy And i know how to point out people who hack and people who don't hack I have alot of experience on minecraft and how mod/admin works .I can assure you that I would make a great Mod/Admin ,And i hope that my age doesn't reflect your decision.I can understand if you don't trust me.But If i am given something I do my best to keep it and do a good job.I hope that you consider my request to become mod/admin . Thank you if you took a time to read this.

What do you know how to do?I know how to build very good and im really good with redstone And i know how to Install plugins to the server and,Also i know how Group Manager works.
Anything extra: My matureity in a scale of 1-10
I think 9 because I like to play around sometimes but when someone asks me to help them or do something i make sure I do it right.

#9

joshchicken3

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:14 PM

View Postanthony_692, on 15 March 2013 - 02:36 AM, said:

IGN:Anthony_692
Age:12
Expierence:
What can you do for server:I would like to become your staff because i've always wanted to be staff since the last few weeks and I am very Trustworthy And i know how to point out people who hack and people who don't hack I have alot of experience on minecraft and how mod/admin works .I can assure you that I would make a great Mod/Admin ,And i hope that my age doesn't reflect your decision.I can understand if you don't trust me.But If i am given something I do my best to keep it and do a good job.I hope that you consider my request to become mod/admin . Thank you if you took a time to read this.

What do you know how to do?I know how to build very good and im really good with redstone And i know how to Install plugins to the server and,Also i know how Group Manager works.
Anything extra: My matureity in a scale of 1-10
I think 9 because I like to play around sometimes but when someone asks me to help them or do something i make sure I do it right.
Last accepted jsut looking for a howt now.Also no your age doesnt matter i think younger people are smart

#10

onlinedime

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

View Postonlinedime, on 15 March 2013 - 12:44 AM, said:

IGN:
Age:12
Expierence: I've played minecraft for 5 years, and have been co-owner on 3 other servers
What can you do for server: I like to build amazing creations, like pvp maps, parkours, cobblestone farms, atomatic food farms, puzzles, sg maps, villages, bases, est. I only post applications like this for servers I KNOW will do well, and I want to make this server the best possible place for anyone to join and have an exelent time!  
What do you know how to do? I have a good understanding of world edit, I know how to keep servers un-griefed, I know many server commands, I can be on 2-5 hours a day, I know how to help a newbie, and how to make other players have a good time.
Anything extra: I'd give myself an 8/10 for redstone knowledge.
OMG I just found out I didn't post my IGN, It's onlinedime

#11

joshchicken3

Posted 15 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

Still looking for a host badly!!!!! really need host!

#12

shotgun10ga

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:00 PM

Well on one condittion... i get all commands because i will manage the core of the server. ps: i cant host...

ok ill host a server wtf i guess i could... join my server .

#13

AlphaGamer39
  • Minecraft: AlphaGamer39

Posted 15 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Application:

IGN: AlphaGamer39
Age:12
Expierence: i have pllayed minecraft for 3 years i have been admin for 2 servers wich dont exist anymore i have also been a moderator for 1 server and i am whitelisted on alot of other servers wich means that im co operative and i follow rules
What can you do for server: anything from promotion to getting doners and advertising  
What do you know how to do? i know how to do redstoning i know how to use world edit and commands.
Anything extra:i play minecraft for almost 6 to 7 hours aday so i could be a mod/admin becuase ill be on moslty all the time so i can watch what ppl are doing and see if they r following rules
[youtubesubscribe]AlphaGamer39

#14

M4L_Deadmau5
  • Minecraft: M4L_Deadmau5

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:53 PM

• IGN: M4L_Deadmau5

• Age: 17

• Expierence: I have 4 years of Minecraft experience, Since indev.

• What can you do for server:  I am amazing in architecture, so building and I am also very well with managing plugins/permissions. (Especially PEX, World Edit & World Guard)

• What do you know how to do ? I am very good at working with PEX (Setting up permissions), World Edit(Regioning) & World Guard.

• Anything extra: I run my own drug server at the moment with FNG Nation, As I am 1 of 5 Head Admins on servers and there forums.

• Hosting: I will consider going with Exodus Hosting, and having your forums ran with Enjin. (I have my server and the forums ran with them.)

#15

Lunaimoondew
  • Minecraft: Lunaimoondew

Posted 15 March 2013 - 07:59 PM

IGN: Lunaimoondew ^_^
Age: 13 :P
Experience: I have been a co-owner before, a mod, an admin, a donator, a builder, pretty much a-lot...
What can you do for server:  I can build things, I love to help people out in anyway possible, but it's kinda like a go with the flow I guess? I kinda don't know what I can do yet, but I find out as I go along :)
What do you know how to do? I know how to build like, really well I guess, atleast that's other peoples opinions, I can help break up fights, Making new friends is also a wonderful gift xD
Anything extra:I luvluvluv CANDY!!!!! and fried chiken o.o and cake :lol: anyways I always help in any way I can ^^ so thx for looking at my app, and like uh, I don't mind if you decline my app, just trying to be of help, cuz like, I have seen a bunch of people on other servers who just do it for the power, not cuz they really wana help the server, and good luck! P-E-A-C-E x)

#16

Sakata
    Sakata

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 10:27 PM

Application:

IGN:Beanfarmer82
Location:Brazil
Age:25
Expierence:I have made servers in the past and hack occasionally.
What can you do for server: Host it.Also, I'd like to ask YOU what will you do for this server. Your answer was to general. I need you to go in-depth and tell me exactly what you will do for this server, before I even think of hosting it at no cost.
What do you know how to do? I Know the following coding languages JAVA, C#,and Python. Also, I've hosted 10 servers in the past for large scale clans/communities.
Anything extra:I know how to pleasure my higher-ups if you know what I mean.
Posted Image

#17

DarkRegion32
  • Minecraft: DarkRegion32

Posted 15 March 2013 - 11:07 PM

Errrr, I guess i'll host it...

#18

Liamco101

Posted 16 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

Application: Co-owner or whatever you want

IGN:Liamco101
Age:12
Expierence:I have been co-owner, owner, Head admin,and admin on a server
What can you do for server:I can help it out alot and make sure its not hacked  
What do you know how to do?I know how to build awesome things and how to keep a server under control(Hackers, grievers etc.)
Anything extra: Ummm nothing really, accept i really want this

#19

anthony_692

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:31 AM

View Postjoshchicken3, on 15 March 2013 - 03:14 PM, said:

Last accepted jsut looking for a howt now.Also no your age doesnt matter i think younger people are smart
Add me on skype: Anthony.najera692

#20

Sakata
    Sakata

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hmmmm if you really want someone to host a server and use their resources for your own pleasure. Then atleast have the common courtesy to reply to someone even offering to host it at no cost. If you can't take this seriously, then I don't believe you should even be trying to run a server. Fine If you can't take this seriously then I have no choice but to take away my offer.
You had potenial kid, if you would had just worked harder and didn't take this like a game you could have made a fine community with me.

  ,Good luck
    Beanfarmer82

P.S. most of these people have no idea what they're doing.
Posted Image