This mod is sponsored by:
The Mists of RioV (Ree-Awhv) adds new blocks, items, bosses, mobs, dimensions, biomes, and new GUIs to fit your RPG needs. Wait, what if it doesn't fit my RPG needs? Leave a suggestion in the comments below!
The Mists of RioV is Singleplayer, Multiplayer and MCPC+.
The Mists of RioV may be included into any modpack, but please give credit and link this post wherever the modpack may be posted.
NOTE: The 'dead bodies' are not a bug! It's an aesthetic!
Other mod reviews:
We have a forum now!
Check it out here!
Want to support us?
Use this as your signature!
The Mists of RioV: v2.1.2 - 1.6.4
Valis - Mediafire - v1.4.0 (Compatible with v2.1.x)
Info: Valis means Night Terror in the land of RioV. It makes all mobs in the mod immune to fire.
Upgrading from v2.0.0 to v2.1.0? Delete your config if you had one..
1. Download Minecraft Forge from here: http://www.files.minecraftforge.net/ Download the latest 1.6.4 INSTALLER.
2. Put my mod's zip file into the /mods/ folder of your .minecraft folder
1. Install Forge like Singleplayer but into your server folder.
2. Install my mod like Singleplayer.
3. Run the server with the universal-forge-blahblahblah.jar and enjoy!
To install expansion packs:
1. You must have The Mists of RioV installed
2. Install like Singleplayer.
** Hopefully fixed MCPC+ issue with PlayerNBT data.
* Added option in config to separately toggle the Eos bar to text or texture.
* Added two new options for The Mists of RioV vX.X.X text position. posX, posY.
* Changed config stuff.
+ A new main menu screen with background music. (Only works when Aether II is not installed)
+ A new energy bar, the energy is called Eos.
+ A new boss: A God: Aun'Tun
+ Ultra Axe of Aun'Tun
+ A new companion (One of these per world): Tasarav Mallor.
+ Tasarav's Armor
+ Tasarav's Sword
+ A friendly God: Ti'Tun
+ New wands
+ Wands consume Eos
+ Eos potions to replenish Eos energy.
+ Boss summoners now use Eos energy, if you do not have enough to summon it, it will not be spawned.
+ Supreme Aun'Tun Armor
* Skeletal Horse spawns are fixed (I think, when I tested it it was working.)
* And some other stuff I can't think of right now.. I'm drawing a blank...
* Fixed Altru Essence rendering
* Changes chain recipe.. again. (It's not just three iron ingots anywhere in the crafting table)
* Orcs now speak in their language when right clicking them.
+ Added generated structure: Pillars (Found in the new biome Ruins)
+ Added generated structure: Nether dungeons (Found in the nether.. made of slate bricks)
+ Added new mob: Dark Wood Elf Assassin (Friendly to you, helps kill Shadows in the Blind Oasis)
+ Added Runestone deposits (Found in runestone pillars)
+ Added runestone abstractor
+ Added runestones (Right click for a random effect)
+ Added blood flowers (drops hearts)
+ Added hearts (right click it for it to heal you of 1 heart)
+ Added Magic Binders
+ Added Scrolls (Fire, Everlight, and Wind)
+ Added runestone altars (right click, it'll damage you then heal you)
+ Added expansion packs, The Aether II and Natura. When these mods are installed, you will be able to infuse the tools/armor from said mod
+ Added chain (for crafting chainmail armor)
+ Added bags, small, medium, and large (the sheen's bag item is only usable by me, sheen)
+ Added Vaizi's as a new currency, hopefully to be useful in singleplayer later on
+ Right click a mob from RioV (has to be human-esque, like an adventurer) and see what happens.
* Cleaned up a LOT of code
* Some game balancing fixes
* Refactoring and stuff
* Blazes no longer drop onyx
* Redid some textures as they needed updating, badly
- Removed darkening altars
- Removed training swords
- Removed darkened swords (and darkened infused swords
- Removed gold and silver coins
- and more
This document is Copyright ©2013 (sheenrox82, hereafter referred to as "The Owner") and is the intellectual property of The Owner. Only Minecraftforum.net and mcmodcenter.net is able to host any of The Owner's material without the consent of The Owner. It may not be placed on any other web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. (Electronic mail is acceptable as long as you wait for a response.) If you mirror this mod page or anything The Owner has made on any other site, The Owner may seek compensation for the damages through a lawsuit.