You will crash, you will get mad at the bugs, I will fix them.
Download: v2.2.0pre3 - 1.7.2 - Mar. 29th.
v2.2.0pre3 - March 30th
* Metadata blocks fixed,
* Fixes some textures for blocks,
* Fixes Shrine "Illegal characters in chat" message,
* Fixes Nizonian scaling issue,
* Internal code changes,
- Removes metadata blocks for Black Quartz blocks
NOTE: I apologize this update is small, school has taken away a lot of my free time. I work on this whenever I can. Thank you for understanding. - Sheen
Download: v2.2.0pre2 - 1.7.2 - Feb. 10th. Contains several fixes.
Download: v2.2.0pre - 1.7.2 - You MUST have Forge 10.12.0.1023 or higher. If you have 1022 or lower, you will crash due to the block ID cap that wasn't fixed until 1023.
The Mists of RioV (Ree-Awhv) adds new blocks, items, bosses, mobs, dimensions, biomes, and new GUIs to fit your RPG needs. Wait, what if it doesn't fit my RPG needs? Leave a suggestion in the comments below!
The Mists of RioV is Singleplayer, Multiplayer and MCPC+.
The Mists of RioV may be included into any modpack, but please give credit and link this post wherever the modpack may be posted.
NOTE: The 'dead bodies' are not a bug! It's an aesthetic!
Other mod reviews:
Want to support us?
Use this as your signature!
The Mists of RioV: v2.1.9 - 1.6.4
Valis - Mediafire - v1.4.0 (Compatible with v2.1.x)
Info: Valis means Night Terror in the land of RioV. It makes all mobs in the mod immune to fire.
Feel like donating?
Donations are not mandatory, but appreciated. Feel free to ask for a RioV cape once you've donated. Of course I will need to verify that you actually have donated though.
If you feel like sending money, put my email in the box to send it to: [email protected]
krwminer - $50
lDiverse - £5
HelloImLuke - $5
-- No one else... --
Upgrading from v2.0.0 to v2.1.x? Delete your config if you had one..
1. Download Minecraft Forge from here: http://www.files.minecraftforge.net/ Download the latest 1.6.4 INSTALLER.
2. Put my mod's zip file into the /mods/ folder of your .minecraft folder
1. Install Forge like Singleplayer but into your server folder.
2. Install my mod like Singleplayer.
3. Run the server with the universal-forge-blahblahblah.jar and enjoy!
To install expansion packs:
1. You must have The Mists of RioV installed
2. Install like Singleplayer.
* Fixes boss summoning (items) for servers... I hope.
* Tones down skele horse spawning
* Fixes Optifine crash for people with capes from RioV, that have Optifine capes.
* Just some changes my friend krwminer requested to be made. This should help with... stuffs.
* Adds option to disable bamboo fields.
* Fixed an odd door issue.
* Fixed Aun'Tun Minion attack issue.
* Fixes Cow boss health issue.
* Other stuff that's pretty much useless.
** Hopefully fixed MCPC+ issue with PlayerNBT data.
* Added option in config to separately toggle the Eos bar to text or texture.
* Added two new options for The Mists of RioV vX.X.X text position. posX, posY.
* Changed config stuff.
+ A new main menu screen with background music. (Only works when Aether II is not installed)
+ A new energy bar, the energy is called Eos.
+ A new boss: A God: Aun'Tun
+ Ultra Axe of Aun'Tun
+ A new companion (One of these per world): Tasarav Mallor.
+ Tasarav's Armor
+ Tasarav's Sword
+ A friendly God: Ti'Tun
+ New wands
+ Wands consume Eos
+ Eos potions to replenish Eos energy.
+ Boss summoners now use Eos energy, if you do not have enough to summon it, it will not be spawned.
+ Supreme Aun'Tun Armor
* Skeletal Horse spawns are fixed (I think, when I tested it it was working.)
* And some other stuff I can't think of right now.. I'm drawing a blank...