• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.1 // ALL] [SMP] [Forge] [RPG] - The Legend of Notch: Reincarnation - Minecraft RPG Mod - {[1.6 Launcher Compability]}

minecraft rpg mod skills

• Please log in to reply
2267 replies to this topic

ThisNameIsUseless

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:04 PM

(Im very sorry if i already posted this, but i posted in in page 4 and i cant find it anywhere!)

If i had another mod that adds mobs, you can see the hp bars and names above them?

Also, Great mod!

Is there a way to get any optifine to work?
if not...
CAN YOU MAKE A PATCH?

Edited by ThisNameIsUseless, 25 March 2013 - 08:11 PM.

Register or log in to remove.

BurningBlitz90

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:31 PM

One word to the mod creators: Mounts - This would be awesome, you could implement riding skills like WoW.  Just ask a mount mod creator if you can use their mod and make sure to give them credit.

StereoTypicalz

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostBurningBlitz90, on 25 March 2013 - 08:31 PM, said:

One word to the mod creators: Mounts - This would be awesome, you could implement riding skills like WoW.  Just ask a mount mod creator if you can use their mod and make sure to give them credit.

Mounts were just added in the newest patch, go check them out! ^^

EDIT: There's no riding skill though, you just have to have the money and the mount is your's to ride as you wish. :DD

xXSwiftFoxXx
    xXSwiftFoxXx

The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything...

• Members
  • 42 posts
  • Minecraft: xXSwiftFoxXx

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:38 PM

Posted Image Hello Sthullen. Unfortunately I am having a huge problem with installing the following mod The Legend Of Notch: Reincarnation... Every time I use a .jar it wont work at all I tried 1.2.5, 1.3.2, 1.4.7, and 1.5 then I finally tried the newest versions. All the jar were clean I had back ups of them for later usage. Later when I got the mod I tried getting the mod in the map worked perfectly but not the mod installation I don't know why I had no other forge or what not. I followed the installations perfectly but it wouldn't go to my expectations of what that of working at all. 1.2.5 I had a black screen when I hit single player. 1.5/1.5.1 gave me a crashing experience. 1.3.2 and 1.4.7 would crash also. Also do you mind giving more detail of installing the patch. I mean do you just drag the patch folder or the contents of the folder   Edit: I got the installation right but the single player button keeps making me crash all the time WHAT DO I DO??!?!?!?

Edited by xXSwiftFoxXx, 25 March 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Retriever222

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:43 PM

Does anyone know how to reset a main task, because my boss I was fighting has disappeared.

GumNoises

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:46 PM

Hey , First of all i realy love the mod !
Just one thing , i cant seem to find the west dungeon , i saw the world map that you uploaded , but i still couldnt found the dungeon ..
Pls help :/

Makeralots
  • Minecraft: Personuhpoizon

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:57 PM

Can you please add a direct download after adfly instead of going to adfly and waiting for mediafire to load? it gets annoing :)
>> Be A Boss << >> Make Something << >> I made stuff!! << >> I made 2 servers << >> I made 3 mods << >> I made 2 texture packs << >> I made 6 skins << >> BE A BOSS <<

xXSwiftFoxXx
    xXSwiftFoxXx

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 08:58 PM

View PostGumNoises, on 25 March 2013 - 08:46 PM, said:

Hey , First of all i realy love the mod !
Just one thing , i cant seem to find the west dungeon , i saw the world map that you uploaded , but i still couldnt found the dungeon ..
Use the map with M

FrontxGamer

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:09 PM

Hey guys, where i find the small island and what a need to make to examine the grave???

eatyourface

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:13 PM

How do I install .rar in on a mac? I'm confused. Please help?

View PostMakeralots, on 25 March 2013 - 08:57 PM, said:

Can you please add a direct download after adfly instead of going to adfly and waiting for mediafire to load? it gets annoing Posted Image
Adfly gives em their money

prime122
    prime122

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

make it for mac please this mod is awesome but i have a mac and it does not work for mac

GumNoises

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:15 PM

View PostxXSwiftFoxXx, on 25 March 2013 - 08:58 PM, said:

Use the map with M
I Used the m , i go to the place that said the west dungeon(in the world map you uploaded) , but i still cant find it !

Rasendew
    Rasendew

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

View PostSthullen, on 25 March 2013 - 06:59 PM, said:

You don't have to downgrade.. The mod does that for you...

ALL PEOPLE WHO ARE HAVING PROBLEMS JUST HAVE TO:

Use a fresh minecraft.jar (1.5, 1.4.7, doesnt matter which version you use all versions will work)
Delete meta-inf
Drag all files from this mod inside

If you want to install the patch just drag all the files from the patch inside your minecraft.jar

Done!
I've done this, it starts up and hits the main menu, It then becomes non-responsive and laggy so I can't even load the map. Please help.

Acewing132

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

Freakin EPIC mod, definitely downloading it!

Posted Image

GumNoises

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:28 PM

Can anyone tell me how can i found the west dungeon ?
i saw in the world map that they uploaded where it is , looked in the map , went to the place and theres nothing there !
pls help :/

xXSwiftFoxXx
    xXSwiftFoxXx

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:54 PM

View PostRasendew, on 25 March 2013 - 09:18 PM, said:

I've done this, it starts up and hits the main menu, It then becomes non-responsive and laggy so I can't even load the map. Please help.
Same for me but instead I can't go to singleplayer it'll just freeze then blackscreen

ToxicCrafterXxXx

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:00 PM

hello i have made a video on how to install this for all that need help

link to video

link to channel(im new to youtube so this is my first video)
http://www.youtube.c...MrToxicCrafter1

Nadia_531
  • Minecraft: Nadia_531

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:12 PM

So I downloaded it like everything said, I opened MC and its 1.2.5 with the new backround and what not, but when I click single player, the backround is just plain for 10 seconds or so, and then it goes completely black and stays like that? Any help? :/
Posted Image

xXSwiftFoxXx
    xXSwiftFoxXx

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:45 PM

View PostNadia_531, on 25 March 2013 - 10:12 PM, said:

So I downloaded it like everything said, I opened MC and its 1.2.5 with the new backround and what not, but when I click single player, the backround is just plain for 10 seconds or so, and then it goes completely black and stays like that? Any help? :/
  I got the same thing

StereoTypicalz

Posted 25 March 2013 - 11:11 PM

View PostGumNoises, on 25 March 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

Can anyone tell me how can i found the west dungeon ?
i saw in the world map that they uploaded where it is , looked in the map , went to the place and theres nothing there !
pls help :/

Just walk across the coast of the Jungle, eventually you'll see a little hill with some mossy cobblestone. ((: