• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.5.1 // ALL] [SMP] [Forge] [RPG] - The Legend of Notch: Reincarnation - Minecraft RPG Mod - {[1.6 Launcher Compability]}

minecraft rpg mod skills

• Please log in to reply
2267 replies to this topic

Sthullen
    Sthullen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 603 posts
  • Minecraft: Sthullen

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:36 PM

View PostRin_KagaMINE, on 24 March 2013 - 03:12 PM, said:

Help! I can't find the secret passage in the desert village! I've been searching for about 45 minutes with no luck...

I talked to that guy and he gave me the task of finding the passage, but I can't find it.

I did find a ditch next to the house that is elevated above the rest, but when I jump down, I die. I used a life crystal, explored the maze, and turned on all the lights, but nothing happened.
Did I mess it up? Did I do something out of order??? Is that the passage?

Also, the crafting recipe for the life crystal gives me wisdom remains. I have not updated to the next patch yet as I'm in the middle of playing and don't want to lose my progress.

If someone could tell me how to get to the secret passage, that would be great. Posted Image

Srry for the long comment...

- Rin_KagaMINE Posted Image
First, you can install the patch without losing your progress :D

You're right you have to light up all lights. Find your way through the maze until you arrive at the end. If all lights are activated you arrive at the secret passage ;)

Register or log in to remove.

Retriever222

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

Can someone help me, I am stuck where you have to find the giant lake next to the jungle. I just got the water boots, and I believe i found the lake, but the task is not disappearing, what else do I have to do.

Frontroxes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

Ok i left a commint about how this mod isnt working for me. when i download the mod and then open minecraft it closes on its own what is going on can someone please tell me Posted Image . i really want to play this mod.

Sthullen
    Sthullen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

View PostRetriever222, on 24 March 2013 - 05:19 PM, said:

Can someone help me, I am stuck where you have to find the giant lake next to the jungle. I just got the water boots, and I believe i found the lake, but the task is not disappearing, what else do I have to do.
If you're at the lake a message should pop up that you have to activate the water orb

View PostFrontroxes, on 24 March 2013 - 05:24 PM, said:

Ok i left a commint about how this mod isnt working for me. when i download the mod and then open minecraft it closes on its own what is going on can someone please tell me Posted Image . i really want to play this mod.
When does it close?

mb8909
    mb8909

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • Minecraft: mb8909

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:31 PM

I need help whenever I click on single player it just crashes!!! I installed everything correctly!!!
I really want help!!
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Magic.

mb8909
    mb8909

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:41 PM

I click on singleplayer then the screen goes to the dirt background then goes black!!
Help I really want to play this AWESOME mod!
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Magic.

Frontroxes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:47 PM

View PostSthullen, on 24 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

If you're at the lake a message should pop up that you have to activate the water orb

When does it close?
it closes as soon as mojang shows up on the minecraft window.

Sthullen
    Sthullen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:55 PM

View PostFrontroxes, on 24 March 2013 - 05:47 PM, said:

it closes as soon as mojang shows up on the minecraft window.
Did you delete META-INF?

If its not working try using a complete fresh minecraft.jar and if its still not working delete/rename your complete .minecraft folder and let install the mod

View Postmb8909, on 24 March 2013 - 05:41 PM, said:

I click on singleplayer then the screen goes to the dirt background then goes black!!
Help I really want to play this AWESOME mod!
If you open the world of if you just click singleplayer?

mb8909
    mb8909

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 305 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Never mind. THE ORDER DOES COUNT
I deleted META-INF First instead of adding the files.
remember ADD FILES
THEN DELETE META-INF
(∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
Magic.

Frontroxes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:00 PM

View PostSthullen, on 24 March 2013 - 05:55 PM, said:

Did you delete META-INF?

If its not working try using a complete fresh minecraft.jar and if its still not working delete/rename your complete .minecraft folder and let install the mod

If you open the world of if you just click singleplayer?
YES! I DID ALL OF THAT AND IT STILL CLOSES! this is a problem and i know its not my minecraft cause i downloaded other mods befor and they work just fine.

ObsidianWalker

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

View PostSthullen, on 24 March 2013 - 12:40 PM, said:

If nothing works use a fresh .minecraft folder install the mod and then the patch and delete meta-inf and everything should work fine
I know i'm getting annoying, but i really like this mod and i'd like to play it, so that's what i do
I open minecraft.jar and LoN:R version 1.0.4 using winrar, then i drag all the files of the mod into minecraft.jar, then i put the world in, i think it doesn't matter if i put it in after or before installing, then i delete meta-inf, at least the files inside it, since my PC read rar files in another way, doing this work fine, it load the game, i can go on single player, bu i don't want to start until i have everything installed, then it create both a mods and a config folder, is that supposed to happen? then i install the pach by just dragging everything into minecraft.jar, it crashes woth the log i gave you, starting with fresh .minecraft.
If you want me to read your answer quote my post.
Posted Image

chipzahoy
  • Minecraft: wizard452

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:18 PM

Hey I talked to Salia at market but can't exit shat or go forward with it! What should I do?
Posted Image

thalectrik

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:19 PM

I'm stuck at the ice flower part. I opened up the dungeon but the task still reads "Locate the Ice Dungeon and open it with the Ice Flower" despite the fact I already have.

Posted Image

Derpy sig restrictions...

DaRover
    DaRover

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:36 PM

Is it just me or does the map look vaguely reminiscent to that of RuneScape? sounds like an awesome mod...but just an interesting observation...

Frontroxes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:51 PM

does any one know why my minecraft closes as soon as mojang pops up. i downloaded everything and deleted mete file and follow the insttelation guide and the mod still does not work. i think it might have to do with the auto downgrade cause this never happens with mods that don't downgrade my minecraft.

i am going to try downgrading it myself.

EDIT: AHAH i found the reason why its closeing thought i don't know why? its the 1.2.5 minecraft for some reason it closes on its own can some one tell me why.

comhraic
    comhraic

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

Leader Bao's quest to get the poisons is glitched for me,It just keeps saying Get Back To Leader Bao and when I talk so him it quickly switches but when I stop talking it goes back to saying Get Back To Leader Bao.

SuperMouse1

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:10 PM

When i installed it it does not work

Frontroxes

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:15 PM

View PostSuperMouse1, on 24 March 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:

When i installed it it does not work
It might be because of the downgrade to 1.2.5 cause its been happening to me and i dont know why its happening

Sthullen
    Sthullen

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 603 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:25 PM

View PostObsidianWalker, on 24 March 2013 - 06:05 PM, said:

I know i'm getting annoying, but i really like this mod and i'd like to play it, so that's what i do
I open minecraft.jar and LoN:R version 1.0.4 using winrar, then i drag all the files of the mod into minecraft.jar, then i put the world in, i think it doesn't matter if i put it in after or before installing, then i delete meta-inf, at least the files inside it, since my PC read rar files in another way, doing this work fine, it load the game, i can go on single player, bu i don't want to start until i have everything installed, then it create both a mods and a config folder, is that supposed to happen? then i install the pach by just dragging everything into minecraft.jar, it crashes woth the log i gave you, starting with fresh .minecraft.
Try this:

Never mind. THE ORDER DOES COUNT
I deleted META-INF First instead of adding the files.
remember ADD FILES
THEN DELETE META-INF

Retriever222

Posted 24 March 2013 - 07:54 PM

View PostSthullen, on 24 March 2013 - 05:30 PM, said:

When does it close?

Ok, no message appeared, but the boss's health bar appeared. and it he is no where to be found and when i logged out and logged back in, his had very little health, and I tried re-spawning NPC's but no luck, he did not appear but his health remains. Could he be spawned under ground or between rocks and he can't escape or how can I resolve this problem, thanks for responding to my message. Posted Image