• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[Reopened!] [40 Ranks] HazeCraft 2.0 PvP Kit Server!

pvp kits ranks rankup fun orginal amazing hazecraft cool awesome

• Please log in to reply
600 replies to this topic

Ownage4
    Ownage4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Minecraft: xxOWN4GExx

Posted 10 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

HAZECRAFT

PvP, Kits, Ranks and More!

play.hazecraft.nn.pe

HAZECRAFT 2.0 RELEASED!

What is HazeCraft?

Hazecraft is an PvP Kit Server. That means that you log on, chose your kit, head into battle, kill people to earn points, and use those points to rank up and get new kits!

When you die you loose nothing! When you get kills you get a point. When you have enough points you can go up to the next rank! With every rank you unlock a new kit! For example, the first kit is called Killer; and you get leather armour and a wooden sword. You get this kit at level 1. Once you get 5 points (5 Kills) you can rank up the level 2. At level 2 you unlock the second kit Hunter, which contains dyed green leather armour, a bow, and 32 arrows.

There are 40 ranks and 40 kits.

Voting

Every 24 hours you can go to bit.ly/hazecraftvote to vote and receive 15 points. Voting is greatly appreciated and the whole entire server is notified when you vote.

Here is where we have finished in previous months:

March 2013: 456th Place!!

April 2013: 268th Place!!

May 2013: 231st Place!!

June 2013: 135th Place!!

July 2013: 118th Place!!

August 2013: 224th Place!!

September 2013: (Server Closed)

October 2013: 195th Place!!

Donating

Donating is temporary unavailable.

Please donate to help the server get more slots

Spoiler: Terms and Conditions
rel="nofollow" title="">

Moderator App:

What is your IGN?=

What is your age?=

What is your country/timezone?=

Did you play Hazecraft 1?=

Why should you be a mod?=

What is your current rank on the server?

(Department apps only) What department are you applying for?

(Department apps only) Why would you be good for that department?

Moderators may not be accepted straight away! We will only accept when we need mods! If you haven't been denied then your app is pending!

Ban Appeal:

What's you IGN?Who were you banned by?What was the ban reason?Do you admit fault?What was your current rank?Why should you be unbanned?Any other information?

Any question? Leave post them below

-Ownage

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

explorerwill

Posted 12 March 2013 - 07:28 PM

man the server is fun to pvp and the high rank people do not go hard on u and it is like training for u who r bad at pvp a little lag but good amd fun server

Ownage4
    Ownage4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

View Postexplorerwill, on 12 March 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

man the server is fun to pvp and the high rank people do not go hard on u and it is like training for u who r bad at pvp a little lag but good amd fun server

Thank you :) Glad you like the server
Posted Image

Ownage4
    Ownage4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Updated to 1.5 :)
Posted Image

BTIKlutch26

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:15 PM

Hello, I think I should be mod of this server for the following reason: This server is really great but to many hackers get on! and im on most of the time now and you (owner) probably don't have the time to stay on and moniter the server 24/7... but since im on most of the time im there to moniter the people, and I know when someone is hacking. I know not to abuse and I wont cause everyone hates that! including me! I really like this server and would love to become mod. Thank you for taking your time to read this.   -BTIKlutch

Ownage4
    Ownage4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:18 PM

View PostBTIKlutch26, on 16 March 2013 - 08:15 PM, said:

Hello, I think I should be mod of this server for the following reason: This server is really great but to many hackers get on! and im on most of the time now and you (owner) probably don't have the time to stay on and moniter the server 24/7... but since im on most of the time im there to moniter the people, and I know when someone is hacking. I know not to abuse and I wont cause everyone hates that! including me! I really like this server and would love to become mod. Thank you for taking your time to read this.   -BTIKlutch

thanks for the app but you need to use the app template at the bottom of the post
Posted Image

BTIKlutch26

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:32 PM

What's you IGN: BTIKlutch
How old are you: 14
Have you ever been a moderator on a server before? (If so name the server): yes, ColorCraft
Have you ever been banned? (If so name the server and the reason): No
What is your rank on the server: 7
Why should you been a moderator:  I think I should be mod of this server for the following reason: This server is really great but to many hackers get on! and im on most of the time now and you (owner) probably don't have the time to stay on and moniter the server 24/7... but since im on most of the time im there to moniter the people, and I know when someone is hacking. I know not to abuse and I wont cause everyone hates that! including me! I really like this server and would love to become mod. Thank you for taking your time to read this.   -BTIKlutch

FifaHd187

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

Hello my ign is FifaHd187
I am alplying for mod for a simple reason to help the server and get rif of thoses filthy hackers.I am a co-owner on my friends server and ask for ip if you dont belive.If i was a mod on your server i would help as much people as i posibley could and whatever it would take to help them.I have mainlybe getting mad :P on your serverbecause the amount of hacker that come on and think they can get away with hacking just annoys me and theres is no mods on most the time but i would be on when ever i could .If you could give me a chance just to be a mod and show you that i can help and get rif of a lot of the hackers it would be my honour xD. Before i ban themi wouldget to screenshare with me before i would ban them for hacks ok thats all i can reallly say :P.PS i knowi have made alot of spelling mistakes xD<3

Demynater

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:15 PM

What's you IGN? demonnater

How old are you? 13

Have you ever been a moderator on a server before? (If so name the server) Ruination Gaming & Admin On TheGamersCave Server

Have you ever been banned? (If so name the server and the reason) No

What is your rank on the server? 5

Why should you been a moderator? I have found several hackers on the server already, but Ownage the owner was busy tending to other things and i think only 2 People with Authority won't be enough to stop the Wave of players that think they can freelance and do whatever they want to cause havoc. I won't stand for it i shall abide by the rules to help the server become successful.

Anything else I should know? I make youtube videos and i could make some of the server. My youtube is DemonnaterHD And i'm a fairly new youtube and i would also like you to know that i can't be on every single day but i will be on actively when possible!

Ownage4
    Ownage4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 10:42 PM

View PostBTIKlutch26, on 16 March 2013 - 08:32 PM, said:

What's you IGN: BTIKlutch
How old are you: 14
Have you ever been a moderator on a server before? (If so name the server): yes, ColorCraft
Have you ever been banned? (If so name the server and the reason): No
What is your rank on the server: 7
Why should you been a moderator:  I think I should be mod of this server for the following reason: This server is really great but to many hackers get on! and im on most of the time now and you (owner) probably don't have the time to stay on and moniter the server 24/7... but since im on most of the time im there to moniter the people, and I know when someone is hacking. I know not to abuse and I wont cause everyone hates that! including me! I really like this server and would love to become mod. Thank you for taking your time to read this.   -BTIKlutch

Accepted
Posted Image

EmraldExpert360

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

What&#39;s you IGN?(EmraldExpert360)
How old are you?(10)
Have you ever been a moderator on a server before? (If so name the server)(no)
Have you ever been banned? (If so name the server and the reason)(no)
What is your rank on the server?(11)
Why should you been a moderator?(i hate people who ad their own servers and not play on this one.The owner may not have time to check on the server for 24/7 and i am on alot i love to help i will not unfair but too much hackers get on!This may cause the server may lose people and if the server owner doesnt see this it may cause probs. any people ad their own server or say this server is bad, but i think this is the best server i have been on. if you hate people who ad or hack plz accept this mod request also i know when a hacker is on so no one will ad their servers :D thx for reading this)
Anything else I should know?(I LOVE UR SERVER!!! and i always wanted to be a mod)

FifaHd187

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:11 PM

What's you IGN?FifaHd187

How old are you?13

Have you ever been a moderator on a server before? (If so name the server)I have never been a modertor but i have me co-owner on a server well i am and if you want ip i will tell you on your server xD

Have you ever been banned? (If so name the server and the reason)I have never been banned on a server apart from 10mins on pvp servers from pvp logging when i dont mean it xD

What is your rank on the server?My rank is nine but have only played on it for a day properly.

Why should you been a moderator?I think i should be a moderator on your server because i am very good at helping and understanding people on problems and also ways try to help them i may come across a problem but i would find away to get pass it.Another reason why i would like to be mod on your server is that on kit pvp servers there are usaully quite a lot of hackers and i have been killed by plenty already and would love to get rid of Them!xD<3

Anything else I should know?It would be grate if was given a chance to show that i can be a grate mod and help with your server!:).

1999star
  • Minecraft: 1999star

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:19 PM

What's you IGN? wolfbear310

How old are you? 10

Have you ever been a moderator on a server before? no

Have you ever been banned? no

What is your rank on the server? 6

Why should you been a moderator? ima a ok pvper only in gamemode 1 if nessessary,will only ban or mute for legitiment reasons

1999star
  • Minecraft: 1999star

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:06 PM

hey whats ur adress ill ship u the money? my mom wont let me usse her creidit card to donate
   sincerly- wolfbear310

plez contact me at 673-6075 dont forget the one before that

Magic12343

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:09 PM

What's you IGN? Magic12343

How old are you? 15

Have you ever been a moderator on a server before? (If so name the server) i am currently head admin on chopperpvp, and former Primary mod on PracPvP (sadly this has shut down due to the owner)

Have you ever been banned? (If so name the server and the reason) no i have never been banned and i am against hacking.

What is your rank on the server? i am level 3 (lol)

Why should you been a moderator? well i like the concept of this server and can use a few tips maybe to make it better, i would love to take my say and increase the community, i would love to share my opinion and maybe give this server a tweak if allowed. i love having fun and want to have a great time with this server.  

Anything else I should know? i make videos, i could do a video on this server maybe getting more people to join.

Echo3000
    Echo3000

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 10:52 PM

View Postexplorerwill, on 12 March 2013 - 07:28 PM, said:

Well hello mister but when you say that high rank ppl dont go hard on you well.....your the highest 1 and you kill evry1,
Echo your old 1 hit friend,xD

View PostEcho3000, on 20 March 2013 - 10:51 PM, said:

Well hello mister but when you say that high rank ppl dont go hard on you well.....your the highest 1 and you kill evry1,
Echo your old 1 hit friend,xD
But VERY good Serv

View Post1999star, on 19 March 2013 - 11:06 PM, said:

hey whats ur adress ill ship u the money? my mom wont let me usse her creidit card to donate
   sincerly- wolfbear310

plez contact me at 673-6075 dont forget the one before that
??Strange comment

Echo3000
    Echo3000

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:01 PM

Whats you IGN:echo3000
How old am I: 13
Have you been mod or admin on a server : Yes 13 times, uberiacraft.com(now close) And Hamachi ones
Have you been banned: No
Rank on server: 5
Why would i be moderator: Cause im a cool guy that make ppl laugh(Wtf, why did i say that xD),Im a good hacker spoter, I have lot of creativity for making maps(if you want to change your map)i know lots of pluging that are good,
Thx if you read this xd, it would be a plesure to be mod for this GooD SerV,
Echo3000,Peace

Ownage4
    Ownage4

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:03 PM

Updated to 1.5.1!
Posted Image

valmek743

Posted 21 March 2013 - 07:16 PM

Here's a video for people who think I hack.
Spoiler:

Bluink1
    Bluink1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:37 PM

Moderator app - Bluink1

Whats you IGN - Bluink1

How Old Are You? - 13

Have you been Mod or Admin on other servers? -Yes on Uberminecraft.com (I bought Admin)

Have you been banned? - No

Rank on server - 1

Why would i be moderator? - Because i love helping servers doing the best i can and having people love this server i think i am fit for the job because i have been a admin before. also i am great at building.

Thank you for your time, - Bluink1