Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Pocket Tool

mcpe mods mod help pocket tool pockettool

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ErrolLiamP

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:41 PM

Hi, this is my first post, I have a question about MCPE and Pocket Tool Posted Image
So I noticed that Pocket Tool has nice mods and all but it's missing the "Caves" Mod. I found a post showing download links to many of the mods included with Pocket Tool, and it even showed more mods that are not in Pocket Tool so I downloaded the "Caves" Mod.Posted Image  Is there a way to put this mod into my Pocket Tool and install it through that without root? Please don't say to drag the files into my Minecraft.apk because I know what I'm saying, but that would remove my other mods + Skins and I know how to reinstall them, but I would rather use Pocket Tool. So the question is, how to I add mods into the meny of Pocket Too? Please help! Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

smokin1337

Posted 06 March 2013 - 10:56 PM

You don't need root put the .mod files on your sdcard in /sdcard/Android/data/com.snowbound.pockettool.free/Patches the they will show up in pocket tool. You can use adb or plug your device into your pc.

I'm New Here.....

ErrolLiamP

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:02 AM

View Postsmokin1337, on 06 March 2013 - 10:56 PM, said:

You don't need root put the .mod files on your sdcard in /sdcard/Android/data/com.snowbound.pockettool.free/Patches the they will show up in pocket tool. You can use adb or plug your device into your pc.
OMG You are the best!!!!! Thanks so much! Now I have caves in PE!!! :D Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Dragonmoon07

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:00 AM

or you can use Astro or Basically and file manager or UTK its all a matter of personal preferance
Dragonmoon07, Infinity Network Forums & Chat Administrator.
Pocket Realms Name: Dragonmoon07_0, because Someone Stole Dragonmoon07.