Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[New World !]Best Vanilla Server ever!|Survival| NO PVP| NO Griefing|

whitelist nopvp nogriefing nostealing 24/7

  • Please log in to reply
1607 replies to this topic

#1

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:12 PM

Hello guys I run a little 100% Vanilla server and I mean vanilla is just like playing single player but with people no mods nothing, beds work and stuff since there are no mods it has to be whitelisted for only those that wanna play vanilla minecraft also there is

NO PVP,NO griefing, or stealing. if you do any of this you will be removed from the whitelist, there is no re whitelisting once removed (server LOGS everything, open chests ,tnt, block breaking etc)For now I will take applications to see if anyone wants to join .


QUICK RECAP of RULES


Rules:


1. No cheating - mods like xray, nofall, fly are NOT to be used. You will get a ban which we wont turn around. You can use optifine HD or minimap's if you like.


2. No griefing of any kind. Grief prevention will stop most of it. Also raiding is also not allowed.


3. No harassing other players, respect each other.


4. Build at least 150 blocks away from spawn


5. Cut trees down fully


6. XP grinders are allowed and Making farms of spawners is allowed.keep it reasonable too many mobs=lag


7.NO KILLING other peoples farms.


8.NO PVP


9. NO 1X1 TOWERS IF WE FIND ANY IS INSTANT BAN.


Watch our Server Live stream here hosted by noxturnohttp://www.twitch.tv/noxturno11DO NOT ASK FOR HIS COORDS OR ITEMS PLEASE HE IS JUST A PLAYER LIKE EVERYONE ELSE.



template


Application:(please put some effort in this)


IGN(in game name):

Age:

Planet:

Have you ever been banned?:

What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?:

What are you hoping to avoid?:

Why do you want to join this server?:

Tell us something about yourself (the more you tell us,chances of been accepted increase):

Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask, will help you get ,it is free)?:google is your friendal



so I will be needing some help maybe but yeah is 100% vanilla with no game breaking mods at all.




Server ip MC.TARTARUSREALMS.COM



Like the server ? help us keep it alive and running smooth by donating Posted ImagePosted Image

Donor perks

5$

-Join server even if its full (30 days)

-wont be kicked for afk (30 days)

-Color name above their heads (Permanent)

10$

-Join server even if its full (60 days)

-wont be kicked for afk (60 days)-Ability to place any block as a hat Posted Image (60 days)

-Color name above their heads (Permanent)

20$

-Join server even if its full (4 months)

-wont be kicked for afk (4 months)

-Ability to place any block as a hat Posted Image (Permanent)

-Color name above their heads (Permanent)



Register or log in to remove.

#2

QuestinGamer

Posted 06 March 2013 - 01:16 PM

IGN:
Age:25
Planet: My wife tells me im from mars
Have you ever been banned?: nope
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: some where to learn the basics, just got a computer good enough to play MC
What are you hoping to avoid?: being a noob
Why do you want to join this server?: Its basic and i just want to start of easy
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: no, ive never heard of it, just started on the computer gaming world

#3

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 12:10 AM

View PostQuestinGamer, on 06 March 2013 - 01:16 PM, said:

IGN:
Age:25
Planet: My wife tells me im from mars
Have you ever been banned?: nope
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: some where to learn the basics, just got a computer good enough to play MC
What are you hoping to avoid?: being a noob
Why do you want to join this server?: Its basic and i just want to start of easy
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: no, ive never heard of it, just started on the computer gaming world

you need to have your ign so I can whitelist you ...

#4

QuestinGamer

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:19 AM

oops lol Kungfuxconquest

#5

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 03:28 AM

View PostQuestinGamer, on 07 March 2013 - 03:19 AM, said:

oops lol Kungfuxconquest

you have been added.

#6

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:15 AM

Any issues please contact me here :)

#7

bunker
    bunker

    Gold Miner

  • Members
  • 387 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 04:35 AM

IGN: bunker931
Age: 23
Planet: La Terre
Have you ever been banned?: no
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: Team play and friendly mature community
What are you hoping to avoid?: Kids, sorry but yea, kids.
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking fresh
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: I know what it is.

almost miss the IGN like the last guy lol.


#8

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:18 AM

View Postbunker, on 08 March 2013 - 04:35 AM, said:

IGN: bunker931
Age: 23
Planet: La Terre
Have you ever been banned?: no
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: Team play and friendly mature community
What are you hoping to avoid?: Kids, sorry but yea, kids.
Why do you want to join this server?: Looking fresh
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: I know what it is.

almost miss the IGN like the last guy lol.


added.

#9

Vehk
    Vehk

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

Application:
IGN: Grandmaster_Vehk
Age: Born in the First Era.
Planet: Mundus.
Have you ever been banned?: Not since CHIM. (no, ha)
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: Stability, community and maturity. Also CHIM.
What are you hoping to avoid?: Boredom and annoying people.
Why do you want to join this server?: I find the smaller servers more interesting than massive ones. THey get too complex.
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: I do know, but ive got a very full house and talking to myself in a quiet room might start rumours. I prefer cryptic and mysterious ingame chat. :D

#10

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:20 AM

View PostVehk, on 08 March 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

Application:
IGN: Grandmaster_Vehk
Age: Born in the First Era.
Planet: Mundus.
Have you ever been banned?: Not since CHIM. (no, ha)
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: Stability, community and maturity. Also CHIM.
What are you hoping to avoid?: Boredom and annoying people.
Why do you want to join this server?: I find the smaller servers more interesting than massive ones. THey get too complex.
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: I do know, but ive got a very full house and talking to myself in a quiet room might start rumours. I prefer cryptic and mysterious ingame chat. Posted Image
added

#11

Googlly
    Googlly

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 29 posts
  • Location: Australia
  • Minecraft: Googlly

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:21 PM

IGN: Googlly
Age: 15
Planet: Australia, Earth, The bottom arm of the Milky Way, A small blip in a universe
Have you ever been banned?: Nope!
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: A small, friendly community to make minecraft less lonely!
What are you hoping to avoid?: Big, creative-made starting towns and annoying scripts
Why do you want to join this server?: Because it looks like everything I'm looking for in a server
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: Nope! But I perfer in game chat anyway

#12

Hobis
    Hobis

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 12:57 PM

IGN:AldasLT
Age: 16
Planet: Earth, Lithuania
Have you ever been banned?: Nope
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?:  I want to meet new players and have fun with mature friends
What are you hoping to avoid?: Fps lag, from MCedit or Creative junk
Why do you want to join this server?: Becouse I'm looking for Vanilla server and I won't be lonely anymore
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: Yes I do, but I don't use it.

#13

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:13 PM

everyone added up to this point.

#14

brcmix321
  • Minecraft: Brcmix

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:17 PM

IGN: Brcmix
Age:27
Planet: Minecraft
Have you ever been banned?: No
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: Long-term maps, realistic gameplay
What are you hoping to avoid?: Creative, teleportation, PvP
Why do you want to join this server?: New, mature, vanilla
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: No, I think I have heard of it though

#15

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

View Postbrcmix321, on 08 March 2013 - 01:17 PM, said:

IGN: Brcmix
Age:27
Planet: Minecraft
Have you ever been banned?: No
What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: Long-term maps, realistic gameplay
What are you hoping to avoid?: Creative, teleportation, PvP
Why do you want to join this server?: New, mature, vanilla
Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: No, I think I have heard of it though

added!

#16

Squirrelpiewoosh

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:39 PM

Application:

IGN: Squirrelpiewoosh

Age: 27

Planet: Earth US

Have you ever been banned?: No

What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: A server for a new experience in the game and hoping to find a better experience in MC.

What are you hoping to avoid?: PvP Briefing.

Why do you want to join this server?: Thought I'd give it a whirl and see what the fuss is about Multi-player servers.  P:

Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: I know what it is, but I've never used it.

Not sure how I go about getting onto said server when/if I am added, some additional help there would be appreciated.  ^-^

</3

#17

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

View PostSquirrelpiewoosh, on 08 March 2013 - 01:39 PM, said:

Application:

IGN: Squirrelpiewoosh

Age: 27

Planet: Earth US

Have you ever been banned?: No

What are you looking for in a Minecraft SMP server?: A server for a new experience in the game and hoping to find a better experience in MC.

What are you hoping to avoid?: PvP Briefing.

Why do you want to join this server?: Thought I'd give it a whirl and see what the fuss is about Multi-player servers.  P:

Do you know whats Team speak (if not just ask will help you get it is free)?: I know what it is, but I've never used it.

Not sure how I go about getting onto said server when/if I am added, some additional help there would be appreciated.  ^-^

</3

have been added :) dont worry about ts yet if you really wanna chat with some of us we can help you get on it . give you direction while in game.

#18

Squirrelpiewoosh

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:14 PM

View Posturpi, on 08 March 2013 - 01:43 PM, said:

have been added Posted Image dont worry about ts yet if you really wanna chat with some of us we can help you get on it . give you direction while in game.

How do I get to said server?  Still new to Minecraft and Multi-player servers.  P:

</3

#19

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 02:27 PM

View PostSquirrelpiewoosh, on 08 March 2013 - 02:14 PM, said:

How do I get to said server?  Still new to Minecraft and Multi-player servers.  P:

</3

go to multiplayer and click add, name is what eever you wanna call it then adress put mc.tartarusrealm.com

#20

urpi
    urpi

    Diamond Miner

  • Members
  • 718 posts

Posted 08 March 2013 - 03:05 PM

Any issues please report back to me on here :) server seems to be running smoothly