Latest News Article

Defence Plus Alpha 0.0.1.6

wip universalelectricity api

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

Defence_Plus

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Description :

Defence + aims to bring more defences to players who use mods like ICBM , Atomic Science , Explosives plus. Defence + will be using the Universal Electricity Api for the Machine Modual which will allow machines to be more realistic in the way they work.

Planned Features :

Spoiler:

Other plans :
Spoiler:

Pictures :
http://imgur.com/lr0AeN0
http://imgur.com/3Q3WSFe

Instructions :
1. Install the correct version of Minecraft Forge by dragging the contents of the download into your minecraft.jar http://www.files.minecraftforge.net Download the latest Recommended Build - Universal
2. Drag the DefencePlus-Core_vX.X.X.X.jar/DefencePlus-Machine_vX.X.X.X.jar into the mods folder of your .minecraft. If you are playing survival, download Basic Components and put it in the mods folder as well.

Downloads :

Core   | Machine

Core 0.0.1.6  |    Machine 0.0.1.6

CHANGE LOG :
Spoiler:

Register or log in to remove.

Craftiyan
  • Minecraft: bdejean

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:15 AM

An alpha (well, I guess beta, technically) build's out?  :D
Let’s play good guys against bad guys… Yes. Let’s play that. Are you ready? You’re the bad guy. And when you’re bad, you just run. That’s fine right? Well… Shall we play?

TakuanSoho

Posted 04 March 2013 - 03:05 AM

I like where this is going. Keep it up, Sir!
...and screw the UE website. Cal makes some neat mods, but looks like he wants everyone using the UE api to work on his modpack. I mean UE updates pretty fast, but he's not on the level of Azanor and Eloraam. I don't know the guy, it's just how it looks to me.

CZDanol
    CZDanol

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 111 posts
  • Minecraft: CZDanol

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:18 PM

Hehe nice, go on ;)
But could you make this mod compatible with BC api, too? I don't wan to install UE on my server...
Also, don't forget doors ;)

*signature*

Defence_Plus

Posted 04 March 2013 - 02:32 PM

View PostCZDanol, on 04 March 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

Hehe nice, go on Posted Image
But could you make this mod compatible with BC api, too? I don't wan to install UE on my server...
Also, don't forget doors Posted Image

Its on my TO-DO list

Tankman101
  • Minecraft: Tankman101

Posted 05 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Looks great so far.

Problem is that Railcraft has concrete.  I think a override that replaces their concrete with yours would help.  Sure their concretes great but it isn't blast-proof.

allaryin
    allaryin

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts
  • Minecraft: allaryin

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:34 PM

So what happened to barbed wire? I've got worlds running blastcraft that I'd migrate over... except they're carpeted with the stuff.

Khlorghaal

Posted 08 March 2013 - 09:26 PM

All this is is new blocks?
[ Type 1 Anarchy ] - 3D guns - Mechs - Missiles - Turrets - Frikkin Laser Beams

Defence_Plus

Posted 08 March 2013 - 11:49 PM

View Postallaryin, on 08 March 2013 - 07:34 PM, said:

So what happened to barbed wire? I've got worlds running blastcraft that I'd migrate over... except they're carpeted with the stuff.
its coming back next version

Andre4534

Posted 09 March 2013 - 07:19 AM

you do realize that i found out railcraft concrete is more blast resistance, right?

Defence_Plus

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

View PostCZDanol, on 04 March 2013 - 02:18 PM, said:

Hehe nice, go on Posted Image
Also, don't forget doors Posted Image
just finished adding the bc support btw gonna try and get my model to render correctly then ill put a build out

funkey100
  • Minecraft: funkey100

Posted 22 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

Hey! Do you have any idea when the 1.5 version is coming out? Thanks!

Andre4534

Posted 01 April 2013 - 09:21 AM

is it like abandoned for when its only been like, 1 month?!?

Defence_Plus

Posted 01 April 2013 - 12:02 PM

Sry for lack of updates i am working on the 1.5 updates but i have been ill as of late and don't have the attention to do the updates quickly i am working on it and ill try my best to get it out next week

funkey100
  • Minecraft: funkey100

Posted 02 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

View PostDefence_Plus, on 01 April 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

Sry for lack of updates i am working on the 1.5 updates but i have been ill as of late and don't have the attention to do the updates quickly i am working on it and ill try my best to get it out next week
I hope you get better! Take your time and thanks!

Andre4534

Posted 03 April 2013 - 01:27 AM

View PostDefence_Plus, on 01 April 2013 - 12:02 PM, said:

well, then i guess i hope you get better. after all, modding is a hobby, not a requirement

kylywyly17
  • Minecraft: kylywyly17

Posted 15 April 2013 - 05:01 PM

Sorry if I'm being obnoxious, but could you give a progress update?  I really like this mod and I'm wondering if it is close to being ready for 1.5.1.

shadowrox51
  • Minecraft: Hadaephon
  • Xbox:shadowrox51

Posted 03 May 2013 - 09:09 AM

When will this update to 1.5.1 cause its one of my favorite mods

TheLordsGamers

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:13 PM

I'm thinking of makign a sphax texture pack for this mod, would that be okay with you?

senseicrabs

Posted 24 June 2013 - 01:55 AM

I know you said you feel I'll, but that was quote a bit ago. Are you still working on this mod, it's been one of my favorites. I hope you feel better, and if you don't want to work on this mid anymore, could you tell us, please?

Posted Image