• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[*-Naruto Mod-*] Naruto C v0.4 Public Test v1 [1.6.2/1.6.4][SP/LAN/MP][Forge][WIP]

naruto chakra naruto mod jinryuu

• Please log in to reply
316 replies to this topic

JinRyuu
    JinRyuu

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 174 posts

Posted 03 March 2013 - 07:42 PM

My Other Mods Alternatively you can download my mods from 9Minecraft too at www.9minecraft.net/tag/jinryuus-mods/

A very early version of Naruto C!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Donations:
DarkhShadow
Shane De Souza

Follow me on Twitter if you want to ^^
twitter.com/JinRyuu_Nagy

Or Follow me on Facebook
JinRyuu's Minecraft Mods

Posted Image

Latest News (27th of February 2014):
In new version i was trying to add Sharingan. Currently it should give you a red screen (might not stay) and gives speed boost when activated. when jutsu system will be worked on it will give genjutsu boosts, bloodline genjutsus too, natural fire element boost and the more levels to sharingan with additions.

Older News (12th of February 2014):
Update for the new attribute system.
Currently only 1.6.4 compatibility and attribute system changed. Everything is the same.
But jutsu creator, skills and sharingan are under development.

Older News (22th of August 2013):
v0.3.2 Released with 2 new experimental features!
Chakra control now let you climb any wall like a ladder,
added an experimental clone jutsu (seals: 1,1,3,2,3),
added experimental byakugan (activated with G and it will damage the oponents chakra if has any),
fixed the outfit crash bug,
and changed the attribute save place (experimental for bukkit servers).

Commands will come in next version and few new features!

Older News (16th of July 2013):
Minecraft 1.6.2 Compatibility update.
Few fixes and... maybe new bugs... (thanks to 1.6)
Report Bugs Here

Older News (25th of May 2013):
Naruto C v0.3.0 is out!
New RPG System Press the (default) J key.
New Command to add Training Points (/nctp (amount) [playerName])
New Mob (Ninja) watch out they are strong and fire katon housenka no jutsu. They give 3 NCxp
New Biome Ninja Forest for spawning the Ninja mobs in.

More planned for next release.
Maybe hairs Posted Image
And one or two new jutsu. ^^

Older News (12th of May 2013):
The JBRA had a bug (that those who didnt had my new mod Years C where teen sized) so in the JBRA 1.1.6 it is fixed and without the years C it will work fine with DBC or NarutoC. Sorry for that.

Older News (5th of May 2013):
Naruto C 0.2.2 still nothing new... sorry bout that but DBC had many features worked on.
Compatibility with MC 1.5.2
and with forge build 684.
Fixed with JBRA an outfit glitch.

Older News (27th of April 2013):
Naruto C 0.2a has nothing new! only for Forge build 666 compatibility.

Older News (18th of April 2013):
Naruto C 0.2 is out!
Jutsu system little tweaked. Now you can start pressing the jutsu keys without first right clicking and the older method is still there if you liked that more.
When you pressed the right combination a chat message will tell you what jutsu you will make and its chakra cost.
18 New Konoha outfits from Team 7, 8, 9 aand an Akatsuki outfit is added too ^^

The recipes for the outfits are the following.
1. Make the basic ninja outfit. That is the base for all outfits.

2. in crafting table put the basic ninja outfit in the middle and put the specific color around it.

for example you put in the middle the flak jacket and around it red dyes from the rose then you will get the young sasuke's shirt.
If you want the Shippuden sasuke's shirt then put the young sasuke's shirt in the middle of the crafting table and put around again the red dye from the roses and you will get the shippuden sasuke's shirt.

There are 16 color dyes in minecraft and 10 color dyes are used now. I will later make a video for it but now it would be too much XD
And it might change!

Downloads for MC 1.5.1

Older News (28th of March 2013):
An early Jutsu system has been added and Sounds!
And fixed some Multiplayer issues.
Hope you'll like it ^^

Important!
you make jutsus by pressing first the right click with nothing in hand!
Then you use the numeric keys, 1, 2 and 3 combinations to make a jutsu.
The current combinations are:
1,3,2,3,1 Rasengan
2,1,2,3,2 Chidori
3,2,2,1,3 Katon Housenka no jutsu

Older News (22th of March 2013):
Compatibility to Minecraft 1.5.1.... i didnt prepare for this sorry but i must release it without other new features they are not functional yet.

Older News (18th of March 2013):
Compatibility to Minecraft 1.5!
Nothing new. Sorry guys next time there might be ^^

Older News (3rd of March 2013):
Naruto C 0.1 released. Please Enjoy until DBC 1.0 is ready ^^
This is my second mod which i will work on.
It features only a few things yet but it will have tons of features. And this wont die too. ^^

Posted Image
Features now

Chakra (?; pronounced "cha-kruh"), is the force energy used by the Naruto characters.
  • Jutsu System
    • Katon Housenka no Jutsu
    • Chidori
    • Rasengan
  • Chakra "Energy" system
    • Chakra bar!
    • Chakra Charge!
    • Chakra Jump! More then 4 block high for now
    • Chakra Control! Water Walking!
    • Chakra Dash!
  • New Swords:
    • Ninja Katana
  • New Ranged Weapon:
    • Shuriken
    • Giant Shuriken
    • Kunai
    • Explosive Tag
    • Kunai with Explosive Tag
  • New Armors:
    • Konoha Ninja outfit
    • Akatsuki outfit
    • 18 Konoha Ninja outfits (from Team 7,8 and 9)
  • Other Language Support!
    • Hungarian (Magyar)
  • And Much More To Come!
Posted Image

Posted Image
I think recipes are very self explanatory. If not, tell me please ^^
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

Posted Image
Every key is configurable ^^
- The default is "C" for Charge Chakra but only if you have a Headband equipped.
- "X" for chakra jump and just like Charge Chakra this also needs a Headband equipped.
- "Ctrl" will allow you to use Chakra Control. For now you can come up from underwater faster and "walk on Water" but now it wont give you that feel.
- "R" allows you to use "chakra dash" or it may be called a fast run function.
- You make jutsus by pressing first the right click with nothing in hand!
   Then you use the numeric keys, 1, 2 and 3 combinations to make a jutsu.
   The current combinations are:
   1,3,2,3,1 Rasengan
   2,1,2,3,2 Chidori
   3,2,2,1,3 Katon Housenka no jutsu
- "J" is the Abilities key. Press it to see your statistics, then click on the X down if you are done or esc.
- To add Training Points Type: /nctp (amount) [playerName]
it should work as the default /xp command.

Posted Image

Outdated reviews:
Spoiler:

How to Install Naruto C with Installer and my other mods

How to Install Naruto C manually or with Installer

Posted Image

Downloads are at JinGames.Ryugujo.hu

Posted Image
- Requires the given Minecraft Forge build to work.
- JBRA and NarutoC is 100% compatible with Dragon Block C
- Most mods that are compatible with Minecraft Forge should be compatible with this mod.
- Watch out for the ID's because Naruto C has many Items (or atleast will have) that may conflict with other mods, configure them and it should be okay.
- When you have my addon then it wont work with mods that change the same base files.

Posted Image
- more Chakra based techniques
- more outfits
- more of everything that Naruto is.
- more balanced gameplay
- HD Texture Pack Addon

Posted Image
Banners from me ^^

Banner 1
Posted Image
[url="http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1713408-/"][img]http://i.imgur.com/DG7W8DX.png[/img][/url]

Posted Image
It costs me many time to bring you this cool mod and if you want help me, motivate me and support me, so i can continue making awsome mods like this one, feel free to donate by clicking the donate button ^^

If you consider to donate i will show my appreciation by putting your name on the forum, later on your name will appear in game too! And Sending out early releases, updates to you, if you request it, a few hours before it is uploaded to the forums.
Your help means a lot to me!
Thank you! ^^

Posted Image

Posted Image
TERMS AND DISCLAIMER

To Full License

LEGAL NOTICE: PLEASE READ THESE TERMS BEFORE CONTINUING OR OTHERWISE USING THE MINECRAFT MODS OR/AND SOFTWARES. ALL USE OF THE MINECRAFT MODS AND/OR SOFTWARES IS SUBJECT TO THE LICENSE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. “SOFTWARE” MEANS ONE OR MORE MINECRAFT MODIFICATIONS, COMPUTER PROGRAMS IN EXECUTABLE FORMAT, WHETHER STAND-ALONE OR BUNDLED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS, AND RELATED DOCUMENTATION.

NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY IN THIS NOTICE, INSTALLING OR OTHERWISE USING THE SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE LICENSE TERMS, DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.

LICENSE TERMS
The following License Terms govern your use of the Software unless you have a separate written agreement with JinRyuu, in which case, that written agreement will control and take precedence.

the sofware: All the Minecraft Modifications of Tamás “JinRyuu” Nagy
the copyright holders: Copyright © 2012-2013, Tamás “JinRyuu” Nagy
All rights reserved.

E-Mail: [email protected]
Skype: ryoutenma (i prefer english language but I am familiar with Hungarian, German and Japanese too)
Twitter: JinRyuu_Nagy
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ryugujo

Note:
Due to the copyright notation of Mojang AB, the copyright holders of minecraft, any modification is the intellectual property of the authors of the modification, as long as you don´t mark original modified or non modified minecraft files as your own.
See also: https://minecraft.net/terms

Terms:
“Decompilation” means the translation of binary forms of the software into source forms of the software with or without the help of programs (including, but not limited to, decompilers).

1. The use of the software in binary forms without any modification is permitted.
1.1 Copying the software in binary forms without any modification for private purposes is permitted. Do not publish without a written permission of the copyright holders.

2. Redistribution of the software in source or binary forms, with or without modification, is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.

3. Modification of the software in source or binary forms is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.

4. Reading the source code of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders or a special permission.
4.1 A special permission is automatically achieved, when the usage of the source code of the software is only for private, non commercial, reference purposes. (Including, but not limited to, learning, inspiration)
4.2 Copying the source code of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders.

5. Decompilation of the binary files of the software is only permitted with a written permission by the copyright holders or a special permission.
5.1 A special permission is automatically achieved, when the usage of the decompiled source code is only for private, non commercial, reference purposes. (Including, but not limited to, learning, inspiration)

THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND CONTRIBUTORS “AS IS” AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.

Disclaimer:
You may NOT use these Modifications, Resource Packs and Softwares for any reason other than personal enjoyment. Ever. Period.

Don’t put them in your pack and post it to the forum, don’t use them as a base, don’t distribute this pack and pretend it’s your own…you get the idea. Not only is doing so stealing from me, it’s also against the law.

You CAN, however, use these Mods, Resource Packs and Softwares in your videos and recommend it for your map.  Personal remixes for your own PRIVATE use are, of course, allowed. Have fun.
Posted Image

If You like my Mod you may click the Posted Image button too next to my signature ^^

Posted Image
Planing Bleach Mod, One Piece Mod, and so much more!

Register or log in to remove.

IamStrohhut

Posted 03 March 2013 - 08:23 PM

Nice Mod ! :D

Good Work it will be amazing XD

ThaVeez
    ThaVeez

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • Minecraft: vladde

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

Nice! :D

Looking forward to the full release!

Joe43minecraft
  • Minecraft: lord_joe43

Posted 03 March 2013 - 10:11 PM

So... Awesome.

I think you should add a way to use chakra to detonate all your paper bombs and kunai paper bombs

nicolas1199

Posted 07 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

this mod is so good

Raizanoro
  • Minecraft: Raizanoro

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:47 PM

I am looking forward to this hopefully expanding greatly. (This is my favorite manga series, so I can't wait!)
If you're bored enough, you can watch some of my Youtube videos: http://www.youtube.c...no?feature=mhee
I'm boring, so don't get yer hopes up! You can also suggest videos for me if you want, and I will quite possibly do them.

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:05 AM

Forget, he update

Edited by VergiltheDarkSlayer, 15 March 2013 - 04:47 PM.

Posted Image
Posted Image

biagio123
  • Minecraft: biagio123

Posted 16 March 2013 - 12:53 PM

Love this mod and your dragon block c mod to so i beat this is going to be great to :D
Posted Image

majinfreecell

Posted 17 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

PLEASE put the shinra tensei and the kyubi chakra!!!good mod

premiumsonic

Posted 17 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

Is there a way i could download the version for 1.4.7?
Posted Image

VergiltheDarkSlayer

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:49 PM

I have idieas for the first jutsus

Fireball: a item that when you right click you will launch a fireball
Shadow Clone jutsu: summon two copys of your char that ha power and health of a untamed wolf
Posted Image
Posted Image

Sonax1
    Sonax1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Minecraft: Sonax1

Posted 18 March 2013 - 01:33 AM

one unique idea is to be able to combine jutsu's to call it ur own. for example mixing rasangan with fire ball jutsu will make flaming rasangan and so on.

Dmfarley
    Dmfarley

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 09:25 PM

I know that many will disagree with me, and just so that we are clear, I LOVE THIS FRIGGIN MOD. I will PAY to see it continued. But what I would like to see is more of the mechanics: the weapons, the abilities, the people, the culture; and less of the characters. I may be alone in this, but I am not going to rush out to craft Naruto's orange jumper. I'd rather be my own character, make my own story. That is just my idea, I will still support it and will be happy with whatever you do with it.

Kagemiya
  • Minecraft: Kagemiya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:21 AM

Can u please post a video on how to set up the mod cause the installer wasn't working and after i fixed that multiple times, minecraft would just turn black and it would load then crash. My computer has worked for a whole bunch of mods can u please fix your files cause this mod seem pretty cool and i love Naruto

Sonax1
    Sonax1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

i have the same problem like Kagemiya i would even try to manually try to install it but it would turn black and get stuck even if i deleted the META-INF folder

Kagemiya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:25 PM

Yeah and not just that, I have a laptop thats made for gaming and i first tried it on my laptop and after i started having an issue with that file on my laptop i went on and tried it on my computer so that didn't work either. This mod looks really cool but can you please fix the files

Kagemiya

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

Ohh and i have a couple of things that would be pretty cool for this mod to have (Multi/Shadow Clone Jutsu , Chidori , Rasegan , RasengShurikan, GiantRasengan , Gentle-Fist, The 8 gates for (RockLee and Guy), The summoning scrolls , Healing jutsu (for multiplayer) , GenJutsu , Byakugan, Sharingon ,Summoning Jutsu , 9Tails , 8Tails , 7Tails , 6Tails , 5Tails , 4Tails , 3Tails , 2Tails , 1Tails , The Tailed Beast Bomb, Sage Mode , and it would be cool if u can add that u choose a character or element/s that u would want to be as a ninja and the really cool part is that u should add Villages to randomly spawn but where they should like for example the sand village should spawn in the desert and that where that village has spawned the villagers should look like the people from the sand village and the people from the village they came from should have the headbands from that village and all the creepers, skeletons,enderman , gahst , spiders ,cave spiders , blazeman all of them should spawn as the akasuki and orochimaru and his goons and that once u kill all of those bad guys u should get there weapons u should also add a specific ore that once u make armor for it with black wool it looks like that akasuki robe and that ore could also make there weapons with specific recipes. Hope that would help u with ur ideas oh and please don't forget to fix ur files

Sonax1
    Sonax1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:38 PM

YES EPECIALLY SUMMONING SCROLLS!!!!!! and mabe you can trap mobs with it and add them to your army to summon later.
AND add bloodlines,bloodline jutsus,and bloodline positive perks and negative perks to make people unique.

and for genjutsu, make visual jutsu like make the opponent visualize him/herself being surrounded by creepers slowly creeping in and they explode, the opponent takes 1/#% (add .#% every # levels) of the damage they would normally take and you can toggle if you want to see it happening to your opponent or not, and to escape the genjutsu you have to kill/evade the obstacles. and another example is opponent standing on a wood block in the middle of a rushing river of lava right before a lavafall and you are floating 10/15 blocks away facing him and on your mark the wood block disappears or burns and the opponent gets dragged down the lavafall into a pit of  zombie pigman and what determines the pigmens hostility is the success rate of the genjutsu or if the opponent escaped or not, and to fit the genjutsu make the background black and nothing else visual besides the situation the opponent is in.

Sonax1
    Sonax1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:54 PM

one last thing make the akatsuki unique like make them able to use anything we can weapons wise like paper bombs suriken and kunai. and a war system like for each village if an opposing village does wrong in another village, that village will get mad and its 3-10 strikes and its war. and make it so you get to pick your home village and  make a reputation system that if your bad you team up with the akatsuki and if your good you get to work with your home village. also upgrade your stats after leveling up.AND THE BEST THING I THINK you should add is a team system where you can team up with people in your village and make the villagers unique and some faces we know like naruto, kankuro, gaara, sasuke and  so on but recruiting the common ninjas cost more.and also add missions that can be repeated and a shop and money system.

and add some jutsus that you make up by combining existing jutsus to make a new one for example rasangan plus fireball jutsu = flaming rasangan, the powerful the combined jutsu is the more expensive experience or how much of a stat you have or money wise. and some known jutsu for example rasengan and give us.

and when you start the game you get to choose 2 or 1 element/s, so you can start your own story and be your own ninja.

and add ranks (academy student, genin, chunnin, jounin, ABNU, missing nin, hokage,etc) and not only you can rank up but the villagers can as well so can the akatsuki. and to become a hokage you have to defeat the current hokage in your village.

Sonax1
    Sonax1

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:32 PM

this mod is GREAT