• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Please help me test my Android BlockLauncher addon (new: sprinting!)

• Please log in to reply
265 replies to this topic

shawnwow
    shawnwow

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:52 AM

Hi can you please make a sneaking without sprinting

Register or log in to remove.

trexbob100
  • Minecraft: xX_Hell_Angle_Xx

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

View Postmarcomaxo, on 17 March 2013 - 05:26 AM, said:

Hey 500ISE I really like your launcher, but... How would I install skins on this thing? I really need to know :)
use pocket tool

mastafisha

Posted 17 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

An amazing addon

ppshe1
    ppshe1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 04:16 AM

Does spriting work on anyone elses xperia play becuase it doesn't work in mine I followed the instructions

marcomaxo

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:28 AM

View Posttrexbob100, on 17 March 2013 - 05:15 PM, said:

use pocket tool

Yah thanx bro! I didn't realize pockettool worked for 500ISE's aswell :P thanx! :D

ppshe1
    ppshe1

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:43 AM

Herbrine mod/addon idea
Steps
1.change skin (duh)
2change sound of a zombie pig man to a human sound (steve hurt sound) (if even possible)
3.change the spawn of zombies or pigs to zombie pig man(if possible)
4.change sword texture or to iron, diamond, wood (if possible also optional)
5.change health (optional)
6.change how much damage he does (also optional)
7.change speed (mabey 2times faster would do)
8.able to find you at a long distance(optional)
9.if able to change the soud of a pig man to a ghast sound if able to (optional)
10.change the reactor layout like this 2 gold stacked on each other with a reactor on top and a torch on the top (also optional)
11. give a little credit if works out :-)

I really hope you try this 500ise by ppshe1
Message me if works with [email protected]

RubenPE
    RubenPE

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 729 posts
  • Minecraft: RubenPE

Posted 18 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Sprinting works just fine (except for fast double tap)
Sneaking however doesn't work very good... I can sneak but when I reach the end of a block and I want to drop to one block lower I sorta walk into a invisible wall which won't let me move any further... However you can go down by holding front and jumping at the same time but that's quiet annoying... Could you release the sprint mod as a .mod aswell?
Posted Image

TurtleDroid_Prime

Posted 18 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

View PostRubenPE, on 18 March 2013 - 03:09 PM, said:

Sprinting works just fine (except for fast double tap)
Sneaking however doesn't work very good... I can sneak but when I reach the end of a block and I want to drop to one block lower I sorta walk into a invisible wall which won't let me move any further... However you can go down by holding front and jumping at the same time but that's quiet annoying... Could you release the sprint mod as a .mod aswell?
that's the whole point of sneaking ;).
Also, what's the difference between a mod/patch and add ons?
do add ons allow more things to be done or is the only difference the  "application" process?

azzazA9
    azzazA9

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:36 PM

Btw im on Xperia play and it worked

MrEnderPerson
  • Minecraft: ShinTheMachine

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:19 AM

500 Internal Server Error, the sprinting and sneaking add on are very nice but the sprinting addon is to fast. Whenever I play parkour, I accidentally run of the edges of the next block, even if I'm sneaking while sprint jumping. So please lower the speed of the sprint add on, just a little. Thanks! :)
Posted Image

500 Internal Server Error
  • Minecraft: zhuowei

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:44 AM

View PostMCPELover, on 24 March 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

500 Internal Server Error, the sprinting and sneaking add on are very nice but the sprinting addon is to fast. Whenever I play parkour, I accidentally run of the edges of the next block, even if I'm sneaking while sprint jumping. So please lower the speed of the sprint add on, just a little. Thanks! :)
Sprint is indeed faster than Desktop edition. I'll post one with normal Desktop sprinting speed right now.

Posted 24 March 2013 - 04:55 AM

View PostMCPELover, on 24 March 2013 - 04:19 AM, said:

http://zhuowei.githu...t-release-3.apk

MrEnderPerson
  • Minecraft: ShinTheMachine

Posted 24 March 2013 - 11:07 AM

View Post500 Internal Server Error, on 24 March 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

Thanks!

View Post500 Internal Server Error, on 24 March 2013 - 04:55 AM, said:

Does this also include sneaking in it?
Posted Image

bladesboy2

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:34 PM

How do I remove it on kindle fire hd? (Xray mod)

EmilCreeper

Posted 24 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

Ich habe seit einer Woche mit drei meiner Freunde eine Welt erstellt. Heute habe ich versehentlich die "Transparent world -Mod" installiert und musste feststellen, das unsere Welt mit einer anderen vermischt ist und statt Boden und Stein usw. ist jetzt alles schwarz. Kann mir jemand helfen, diese Welten wieder zu trennen und diese Mod zurückzusetzen?

I have for a week with three of my friends created a world. Today I accidentally installed the "Transparent world-Mod" and found out that our world is mixed with another and instead of soil and stone and so now it's all black. Can someone help me to separate these worlds again and reset the mod?

google übersetzer

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:46 AM

View PostEmilCreeper, on 24 March 2013 - 06:20 PM, said:

Ich habe seit einer Woche mit drei meiner Freunde eine Welt erstellt. Heute habe ich versehentlich die "Transparent world -Mod" installiert und musste feststellen, das unsere Welt mit einer anderen vermischt ist und statt Boden und Stein usw. ist jetzt alles schwarz. Kann mir jemand helfen, diese Welten wieder zu trennen und diese Mod zurückzusetzen?

I have for a week with three of my friends created a world. Today I accidentally installed the "Transparent world-Mod" and found out that our world is mixed with another and instead of soil and stone and so now it's all black. Can someone help me to separate these worlds again and reset the mod?

google übersetzer
What?! Screenshot please?

Redbandit

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:25 AM

I love the launcher. You think that with this you can make npcs, New blocks, mobs and all sorts of other stuff?

It would be awesome if you could. Just imagine mcpe with mods like urgocraft, single player commands, slender reimagined, herobrine, portal gun, etc....

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:30 AM

View Postslender_watches, on 25 March 2013 - 04:25 AM, said:

I love the launcher. You think that with this you can make npcs, New blocks, mobs and all sorts of other stuff?

It would be awesome if you could. Just imagine mcpe with mods like urgocraft, single player commands, slender reimagined, herobrine, portal gun, etc....
Who knows? It's been only a month since addons were implemented; most modders haven't even tried making an addon yet.

trexbob100
  • Minecraft: xX_Hell_Angle_Xx

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:42 AM

Can you make a add on that allows texture packs like dokucraft work and not have the nether rack glitched out

candydeath13
  • Minecraft: candydeath13

Posted 25 March 2013 - 12:27 PM

Amazon please ^_^
Posted Image