1) Download the BlockLauncher from http://www.minecraft...hout-reinstall/ and install it
The version on Google Play should load these addons.
2) Download the patches and install it
3) Open BlockLauncher, and go to Options -> Enable experimental addon support. Enable it.
4) If you installed a new or updated addon, go to Nerdy Stuff -> restart app.
5) Load a world
1) Open Settings on your Android phone
2) Go to Apps
3) Look for the addon in the list, tap on it
4) Tap Uninstall
5) Launch BlockLauncher and go to Options -> Nerdy Stuff -> Restart App
Updated for 0.7.6:
Double-tap forward to start sprinting. (If it doesn't toggle, tap a little slower - there is a bug, sorry!)
Double-tap backward to toggle sneaking.
Inspired by C0deh4cker's Sprinting mod. Thanks!
This does not work on Xperia Play.
Please post your results below.
This now works on Gingerbread and Jelly Bean. Try it!
Want to see how these addons are made? Check out their source at https://github.com/z...Launcher-addons
Please help me update these! Source is above; if you can update something, just PM me and I'll give you permission.