Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Playclaw and minecraft

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

dragoncraft755

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:45 PM

Hello everyone,  

I need help trying to get playclaw to work. I'm using the latest version of playclaw before the beta. I ran playclaw and turned on minecraft 32 bit 1.4.7. When I ran the game, it encountered some sort of problem when I started to record. It said java se binary error, then closed minecraft. Is there a setting I need to change, or is there a bug that needs to be fixed. I also tried using free frapps, but it only records 30 seconds. I'm using trial version of playclaw. If u can, please help!

Register or log in to remove.

Wolley74
    Wolley74

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 6487 posts
  • Minecraft: Wolley74

Posted 02 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

get FRAPs, playclaw doesn't seem to work well for anybody on their forums

View Postbobthemagicrabbit, on 24 July 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

I'm an atheist, and i honestly dont care what the Pope says about me. After I die, Im not going to heaven or Hell, I'm going to get put in a box and rot in the ground. Or cremated and have someone mix my ashes with pot and smoke me. That would be awesome

dragoncraft755

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:25 PM

ok, but free frapps only records 30 seconds, and i dont have the money right now for the full version

Wolley74
    Wolley74

Creeper Destroyer

• Members
  • 6487 posts
  • Minecraft: Wolley74

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:42 PM

View Postdragoncraft755, on 03 March 2013 - 11:25 PM, said:

ok, but free frapps only records 30 seconds, and i dont have the money right now for the full version

save for it, there isn't any other option really

View Postbobthemagicrabbit, on 24 July 2013 - 03:36 PM, said:

I'm an atheist, and i honestly dont care what the Pope says about me. After I die, Im not going to heaven or Hell, I'm going to get put in a box and rot in the ground. Or cremated and have someone mix my ashes with pot and smoke me. That would be awesome

CodofMC
    CodofMC

Portal Expert

• Members
  • 5350 posts
  • Minecraft: NannerManCan

Posted 04 March 2013 - 01:20 AM

For the time being you could try out either Microsoft Expression Encoder or MSI Afterburner for recording.  The free version of Expression Encoder lets you record up to 10 minutes and I'm not sure about Afterburner.  They aren't that good, but they would still be good alternatives until you can buy Fraps.

TheFieldZy said:

Nobody's perfect, so neither is Hannah Montana Linux, but it's pretty great.

BC_Programming on Operating Systems said:

They all suck. They just suck differently. Sort of like prostitutes.

fm87
    fm87

Beyond the Horizon

• Members
  • 22016 posts

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:24 AM

View PostCodofMC, on 04 March 2013 - 01:20 AM, said:

For the time being you could try out either Microsoft Expression Encoder
I'd either stay away or use caution until they release a new version/bugfix. It's been causing BSODs for people with the latest AMD and Nvidia drivers.