♛Ruincraft Survival♛ [Towny] [Factions] [mcMMO] [Hawkeye Anti-grief]

survival towny factions pvp mcmmo hawkeye fun grief protection

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Randomer9
  • Minecraft: Randomer9

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:27 PM

Welcome to Ruincraft!

Welcome! I'm sure you're wondering what Ruincraft is all about. Well you don't have to wonder any longer since I've split this thread up into easily understandable sections.

What is Ruincraft?
Ruincraft is a survival server with a staff team of highly competent specialized people who are willing to help you with any problem you may have.

Ranks
Pilgrim : You will enter the server on this rank.
Commoner: This is the first rank you get when whitelisted
Now, depending on your actions you will gain different ranks. They have different names but the same permissions
Craftsman: This rank is gained by building a good build that the admins deem worthy for the rank.
Or  
Warrior:  This rank is gained by having excellent fighting skills, and killing 20 players to be proven worthy of this rank
Once you have one of these ranks you can progress to the higher two
Merchant: In order to gain this rank, you must have your pocket lined. Become a wealthy player in order to be worthy of this rank
Or  
Knight: In order to gain this rank you must have expanded your faction into a 10 man army. Then and only then will you have earned your place around the the knights table
You're almost to the top! Great job on making it this far. Now there is only one rank left to attain
Lord: This is the highest non-donator rank you can get, in order to obtain this rank your town/faction must have attained a large amount of loyal subjects. You also need some sort of defensive structure, like a castle or bunker, it must contain a beacon. Once you have done this you will receive this honourable rank and can take your place upon your throne.

Rules
When playing on Ruincraft we expect everyone, including staff and donators to abide by these laws. You can access a copy of these rules in-game by typing /rules.

General rules
1. Do not insult others
2. Do not abuse privileges
3. Do not hack
4. Blue = Admin

Faction rules
1. Do not raid public structures
2. Do not overly cull the "crops"
3. Griefing other Factions is allowed
4. Don't raid towns

Town rules
1. Don't scam, this includes hidden pay buttons
2. Don't overclaim onto the lands of others.

The staff!
Here on Ruincraft we have a handpicked and dedicated staff team. We do not have mods and instead have a group of admins willing to take on any problems you may have. Look below for a staff list

High Admins
DrRuin (Owner, pays for the server, general management)
Harro_the_tolfon (Plugins and backend guy)
Randomer9 (Forums and other web side stuff)

Admins
Minerdude125
Sddddgjd
Pchild
Ningnang132
Crafter951
Sproginator
Yorkdevil85

Donator ranks
Donations, as you probably know, are the life blood of any server, Ruincraft is no exception. See below for a list of the VIP ranks with prices. For information on commands associated with them please visit our forum thread on the matter.  http://bit.ly/Xj4v6Z

Nomad $20
Basic gamemode, Barebones
Hero $40
Includes more fun commands such as lightning and enchant
Demigod $60
Very limit WorldEdit and Voxelsniper.The builder rank.
God $100
Full on WorldEdit and Voxelsniper with only very minor limitations. The advanced builder rank

Thanks for reading, and we hope to see you in-game! You can join with the ip: 75.102.46.13:25665

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
All of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was, where do you wanna start?

Register or log in to remove.

DizyQQ
    DizyQQ

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 164 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

After reading the thread; server looks interesting .  (Been searching for a RPG'ish server that just recently opened.)

So you have Towny and Factions, Factions for people who enjoy PVP and Towny for people who like to stay away from it :)

XodusLLama

Posted 28 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

Very nice server, quite an interesting and fun way of mixing Factions and Towny Posted Image

Randomer9

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:25 PM

View PostDizyQQ, on 28 February 2013 - 09:20 PM, said:

After reading the thread; server looks interesting .  (Been searching for a RPG'ish server that just recently opened.)

So you have Towny and Factions, Factions for people who enjoy PVP and Towny for people who like to stay away from it Posted Image

Exactly, our rank system is based around people who enjoy pvp and people who enjoy building, setting up towns and generally surviving. You can get more information on the second floor of the spawn.

Thanks for checking us out!
All of time and space, everywhere and anywhere, every star that ever was, where do you wanna start?

Randomer9

Posted 01 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

View PostLockPick, on 01 March 2013 - 12:23 AM, said:

Also, please note new joiners, Greylist means you cannot build until we promote you.

Simply read the rules to get promoted.
Exactly right!

Also the screenshots have been updated! :D

redeven
    redeven

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:03 AM

I'm very disappointed for what this server has done.

Impersonating another server's owner and doing crap spam via private messages is lame.
It is shameful that a server has to spam to get more players, even if there's a bad relationship between both servers. As far as I know, no advertising has been done in Ruincraft related to that server, for which I feel this has been a more than unprofessional behavior. Players who have left there and came here were banned by some staff members, which isn't right, but that isn't enough reason to publicize your server there.
You should man up, be professional, and get your own players through here or server listing websites, since it doesn't affect you to have your entrance to a place you'll never return prohibited.

I personally do not recommend RuinCraft due to the measures they take to have more players.
I hope you reconsider your actions and decide to change for good.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Randomer9

Posted 05 March 2013 - 11:53 PM

View Postredeven, on 05 March 2013 - 01:03 AM, said:

I'm very disappointed for what this server has done.

Impersonating another server's owner and doing crap spam via private messages is lame.
It is shameful that a server has to spam to get more players, even if there's a bad relationship between both servers. As far as I know, no advertising has been done in Ruincraft related to that server, for which I feel this has been a more than unprofessional behavior. Players who have left there and came here were banned by some staff members, which isn't right, but that isn't enough reason to publicize your server there.
You should man up, be professional, and get your own players through here or server listing websites, since it doesn't affect you to have your entrance to a place you'll never return prohibited.

I personally do not recommend RuinCraft due to the measures they take to have more players.
I hope you reconsider your actions and decide to change for good.

While I value you opinion, I feel posting in our public mcforums thread a wrong thing to do. We have never ever advertised on your server. Multiple people who joined Ruincraft have been banned on your servers for no reason. Players from your server are constantly coming to Ruincraft in order to get a list of names of players to ban in addition to insulting our server. We have had multiple insults emanating from players coming from your server. We have not done any such thing towards you server. The person who took an account on your forums and used it to spam is being seeked out as we speak and will be heavily reprimanded for his/her actions.

While we have made one mistake your server, which I will now stop protecting, Mobicraft has been sending players out in order to aggressively attack our server. This post being one of them. Your people constantly make strawman arguments against our server. All we want to do is move on and split all ties with Mobicraft due to it's shoddy management, abusive playerbase and incompetent staff.

I, as a representative of Ruincraft, am asking you to cease all communications via this thread at once. If you insist I will further report your posts as an attack on Ruincraft and will also begin aggressive tactics, just as Mobicraft has been doing to us.

Ruincraft is constantly striving to become a popular server, only having been up for 2 weeks. Mobicraft has been up for almost 2 years now and is struggling to make 25 regular players a day. Anymore abusive posts on here will result in us posting to your mcforums post and bringing out the various screenshots we have of your staff members being abusive towards us. If you want to continue this discussion please contact me via a PM.

Also I may not want to return, but what about mini_gunner? He donated $20 to Mobicraft and now he's banned? Random banning of donators is very serious. I'm sure that if you continue this hate campaign you'd also love to hear the detailed story of how you ban donators on your mcforums page, right?

We also haven't banned any of your staff from our server, so why do you ban ours? Pretty immature.

Thank you.

Randomer9

Posted 09 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

We have updated our shop. :D