Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

The Walking Dead project

the walking dead

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

TheDeadCraft

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:11 PM

Intro: A word of warning the construction of the server has not started yet so don't expect too much when you join! Basically this server is for all the fans of the Walking Dead and for anyone who enjoys minecraft really.  The reason behing this forum post is to try and find some people (who are good at building) to come onto the server and help out with the construction of the world, which means the role-play aspect is very far off so it will most likely take quite a while to create a polished world ready for people to play in it.

The Goal: The goal of the server is to create a polished, good looking world in which a detailed story line can be set, i would like to include most of the main characters in the server and perhaps have them give out quests or missions in which players can gain rewards in the form of items. I would also like to include most the main locations in both the show and the comics but also add in out own custom locations which also fit into the lore of the series. In order for this server to work i believe that we will have to stray away from vanilla minecraft and use a modded client of such to include guns, vehicles, loot spawn, however this can be determined at a later date.

Application: If you would like to leave an app please feel free to!

IGN:

A short paragraph about your self:

Why you would like to help:

Pictures of your work (highly suggested):

Areas of building you are best suited to:

Anything else you would like to add:

Register or log in to remove.

TheDeadCraft

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:38 PM

:)

TheDeadCraft

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

:(

TheDeadCraft

Posted 28 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

Denneisk
    Denneisk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts
  • Minecraft: Denneisk

Posted 01 March 2013 - 12:04 AM

Hi!
Posted Image

TheDeadCraft

Posted 02 March 2013 - 01:57 AM

View PostDenneisk, on 01 March 2013 - 12:04 AM, said:

Hi!
Posted Image
Hey!

Denneisk
    Denneisk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:03 AM

IGN:Denneisk

A short paragraph about your self:I am a good builder, I have been trying to be allowed on an app to a role play (but failed). I will do my best as a builder, script-er, or mod. I also love your idea about The Walking Dead! I would want to build it sometime with you!I always wanted to have privileges by someone.

Why you would like to help:Because I like  your Walking Dead idea.

Pictures of your work (highly suggested): None :(

Areas of building you are best suited to:All

Anything else you would like to add:No

TheDeadCraft

Posted 02 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

View PostDenneisk, on 02 March 2013 - 02:03 AM, said:

IGN:Denneisk

A short paragraph about your self:I am a good builder, I have been trying to be allowed on an app to a role play (but failed). I will do my best as a builder, script-er, or mod. I also love your idea about The Walking Dead! I would want to build it sometime with you!I always wanted to have privileges by someone.

Why you would like to help:Because I like  your Walking Dead idea.

Pictures of your work (highly suggested): None Posted Image

Areas of building you are best suited to:All

Anything else you would like to add:No
I would really like to see some pictures... mabye you could build something really quickly and take a picture just to give me an idea of what kind of style you have ?

Denneisk
    Denneisk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:08 PM

Well I rushed myself but here is an image that I made for a custom map I wanted to do. It's medieval...  Posted Image

Chrispbee

Posted 04 March 2013 - 04:14 PM

View PostTheDeadCraft, on 28 February 2013 - 07:11 PM, said:

Intro: A word of warning the construction of the server has not started yet so don't expect too much when you join! Basically this server is for all the fans of the Walking Dead and for anyone who enjoys minecraft really.  The reason behing this forum post is to try and find some people (who are good at building) to come onto the server and help out with the construction of the world, which means the role-play aspect is very far off so it will most likely take quite a while to create a polished world ready for people to play in it.

The Goal: The goal of the server is to create a polished, good looking world in which a detailed story line can be set, i would like to include most of the main characters in the server and perhaps have them give out quests or missions in which players can gain rewards in the form of items. I would also like to include most the main locations in both the show and the comics but also add in out own custom locations which also fit into the lore of the series. In order for this server to work i believe that we will have to stray away from vanilla minecraft and use a modded client of such to include guns, vehicles, loot spawn, however this can be determined at a later date.

Application: If you would like to leave an app please feel free to!

IGN:Chrispbee

A short paragraph about your self:I get bored on minecraft and I just wanna build some thing others can enjoy :)

Why you would like to help: read above I can't be asked to type it again but i can be ask to build

Pictures of your work (highly suggested): Snap shot image error

Areas of building you are best suited to: Ruins and houses

Anything else you would like to add: nope

EvilCrate

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:42 PM

IGN:_dune_

A short paragraph about your self:A little while ago i joined a great server but there is always a jerk who destroyes everthing you see but then i saw this server and i said to my self
-wow a walking dead server that's not finished that needs builders,so i wanted to take the chance to build a walking dead re-creation

Why you would like to help:I have watched all of the episodes and i like zombie survival maps

Pictures of your work (highly suggested):I havent taken any pictures  but i'll put up one as soon as i can

Areas of building you are best suited to:flat landscape and mountains

Anything else you would like to add:nopd