• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

I need A server bot

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

XxTransferxX

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:55 AM

i try to find a client/mod plugin .... to fake the online players list like to make it say are 100 players online when the real amount is 10 you got it?

Register or log in to remove.

echonite
    echonite

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1228 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:24 AM

you want to change the number of users? Isn't that done via the server properties?
Networking Tip of the Day: Your internal network is like an apartment building, and your router is like a doorman. Your external IP is your street address, and your internal IP is your apartment number. Ports are doorways into your building, and it is your router's job to keep track of these doors. Port forwarding is simply telling your router, if something comes in through a specific door, then you want it sent to your apartment.

braydenhull

Posted 27 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

As far as I'm aware it is not possible to change the maximum number of players without restarting the Minecraft daemon. What requirements do you have? Do you want it to react to the tickrate or the amount of players on, etc.?

XxTransferxX

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:38 AM

i want to enter some bots to my server for people to think that we have many people

braydenhull

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:36 PM

Oh NPCs. I think that's deceptive and not going to make your server very popular but ok.
http://dev.bukkit.or...-mods/citizens/
There's Citizens but that one isn't really designed for deceiving people. If you just search dev.bukkit.org for "NPC" I'm sure you'll find plenty.

Wakafanykai123
  • Minecraft: wakafanykai123

Posted 02 March 2013 - 02:52 AM

actually, he wants to change the player count.
And OFC, its Ze Waka!