• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft Bending Server!

minecraft server bending plugin survival pvp kreeperkrafter kreeper krafter youtube

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

KreeperKrafter

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:00 AM

Server no longer existent, sorry!

Register or log in to remove.

lostmichael
  • Minecraft: lost michael

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:14 AM

View PostKreeperKrafter, on 27 February 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

I have recently released a Minecraft server, with several plugins. The biggest of these plugins is called Minecraft: The Last Airbender. This plugin, based on the Nickelodeon cartoon, called The Last Airbender (there is also a sequel series called Legend of Korra). In this server, you choose an element to "bend" with (in a nutshell, control) and you use that element to survive and fight with your fellow server-members. Obviously, this makes it a PvP server. The four elements are air, water, earth, and fire. The only way to connect is through a program called LogMeIn Hamachi.

Click here for more information on what LogMeIn Hamachi is (when on the website, click "try free". It simply means its a free version of the program, and you limited on the amount of servers you can connect to).

For more information on the Last Airbender plugin, click here

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN THE SERVER YOU NEED TO EMAIL ME! I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH, YOU MUST EMAIL ME!
MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS    [email protected]
Dear poster. hint: some people want regular servers that people can work together to accomplish more goals. I know this because I could just install a mod, Plus some feel like they want to play it legit. So what I say about this. It looks like a o'k server and I want to build my house with someone (Why would I be on a server anyways when I could just play by myself. That's why I want to be on a server.) I hope that this will aid your server.

orange216

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:41 AM

Hey check your email.  I already sent you one with my IGN.  If you didn't get it it's orange216.