• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Pixelmon Legacy! (Serious RP) (Pixelmon) (Whitelist) (Kanto/Johto)

pixelmon roleplay rp pokemon kanto johto roleplaying

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

tsev92
    tsev92

Full Stack

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:37 PM

For all who have been accepted, you are now whitelisted.  Feel free to log in and begin!  The first event will take place Friday evening at 5PM EST.  Until then Pallet town is the only accessible town.  Enjoy!

Register or log in to remove.

Lavatron65

Posted 27 February 2013 - 04:08 PM

I aim to install the mods soon, and make an application.

Riptide1999
  • Minecraft: Riptide1999

Posted 27 February 2013 - 08:37 PM

I can't wait to get on the server!
Posted Image

FireZBird

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

OOC INFORMATION
IGN: BigDogDude

Roleplay Experience: 1/2 a year

Pokemon/Pixelmon Experience: 1/2 a year (I have played most of the pokemon games)

IN GAME INFORMATION

Character Name: Ichiro Amaski

Backstory (please keep it in Kanto/Johto, and be sure your backstory concludes with your character arriving at Pallet Town.  Also in no circumstances are you to include characters from the Anime and or Manga in your backstory.  Also note that you get one starter pokemon when you join the server, so if you decide to give yourself a party of 6 OP pokemon in your backstory you probably won't be accepted.):   

In a peaceful house on Cinnabar Island Ichiro grew up learning, studying pokemon until when he was finally 10 he got his first pokemon his Pikachu. His Pikachu was part of his life now there was nothing he wouldn't do for it. He stood up countless nights training the Pikachu hard he and Pikachu had a dream. A dream to beat the Elite 4 some of the hardest pokemon trainers in the world of pokemon then he would become a pokemon master! He started at pallet getting pokeballs by his professor. He then went to Pewter City after glossing 3 times to the Pewter gymleader he sat down with his Pikachu to think of a plan. He couldn't go to sleep that night think hard if his plan will work he saw the Pikachu laying on his bed and though yes it will work!  When they were going to challange the gymleader for the 3rd time he told you his Pikachu you can do i believe in you. Pikachu Quick attack as Pikachu obeyed the orders Pikachu start to run fast towards the Geodude giving it all its might Pikachu Smashed Geodude hard sending it flying back into the wall causing it to faint. Then the gymleader yelled Go Onix as the giant rock snake came from its pokeball Pikachu got scared and starting back up towards Ichiro until Ichiro yelled You Can Do It Pikachu! Pikachu thunder shock now as lightning spread from the pokemons cheeks it hit the Onix electrifying it somehow. As the Onix fainted Ichiro yelled Yes We Won Pikachu! As Ichiro took the Boulder Badge he smiled with joy and said "Good Fight" to the gymleader. When we walked out of the gym he noticed the sky had turn pitch black When someone ran next to him saying kid get in the building as Ichiro ran for the nearest build (not the pokemon gym). He quickly rushed threw the doors asking people what happend???? No one responded with an anwser. 3 days have passes and people heard that pallet was the only safe place. When Ichiro heard this he rushed out of the building running into the woods with his pikachu to find pallet. When he fianlly arrived he say the sky shining with bright sun light exhausted Ichiro and his pikachu took a short nap. 7 years has past since that happend now that Ichiro us 17 he left pallet in search of an anwser to why the sky had turn dark.

Character Responses:  (fill these out in character.  These are to test your RP abilities.  This is not the biggest decision maker, but can drastically help your application if you are good.)

You are running as fast as you can to get to the pokemon center, your sick meowth pants heavily in your arms.  You know if you do not make it soon the poor thing may not make it.  At that moment, you hear a shriek.  Turning to your right you see a small girl, overshadowed by a menacing Arbok.  You have no pokemon that are fit for battle, but if you don't do something, the child will almost certainly be lunch.  You give a worried glance down at your meowth, and then back at the scene unfolding before you.... you have a choice to make, and you have to make it now.  After carfully laying the meowth in the grass he rushed over throwing out a pokeball GO PIKACHU he yelled! Pikachu thunder bolt now! Now obeying Ichiro's orders pikachu charged up his thunder bolt and aimed it at the Arbok the Arbok is caught off guard and faints for a moment. Using the moment Ichiro tells the girl to run to the pokemon center. Arbok gets up lunging at Pikachu biting it . NO! Ichiro screams at he runs forward smashing into the Arbok with all his might he manages to get Arbox teeth out of pikachu. The Arbok attacks Ichiro pumping venom into his body then Ichiro faints. When he wakes up he finds himself supprised to be alive and the Arbok gone seeing pikachu at his side all worn out the he reminds himself the meowth! he quickly rushes to where he last put the meowth it was sound asleep. He returns pikachu to his pokeball good work Ichiro says out loud. Then he rushes to the nearest pokemon center and sees the Meowth andpikachu rushes to the emergency room happy for them to be in good hands.

You grunt with frustration as you return your beaten and bruised beedrill to its pokeball.  How in the world your opponents sandslash is that powerful, you have no idea.  You only have two pokemon remaining.  Your starter, who is only in it's second form, and your pidgeotto, who has already had a hard day of battles.  Who do you go with now? As Ichiro thinks about which pokemon to choose he throws a pokeball out comes Pikachu! Even at a type disadvantage he knew Pikachu could do it he had his faith in pikachu as Pikachu never let him down. Pikachu us thunder bolt as the sandslash watched the lightning fly everywhere he got distracted Pikachu use slam now! As the sandslash look up all it saw was pikachu abou to hit it. Next thing Ichiro saw was sandslash fall back feinted. Since Ichiro was nice he offerend to take the trainer to the pokemon center to heal his sandslash.

The trade being offered to you is more than generous.  Not only is what they're offering shiny, but it is the perfect type you need to fill your party out.  But... is it really worth your starter?  After all you have been through, the countless adventures you have shared, will you forfeit all of that for the perfect team combination?  You step up to trade machine, sweaty palms, now is the moment of truth...    As Ichiro was thinking the trader said hurry up kid i'm on a scheduled. As the memories of pikachu flashed before Ichiros eyes. He remembered when he and Pikachu defeated the first gym such good memories Ichiro though. Then we spoke up to the trader. I'm sorry but i have such good memories with pikachu he was my starter pokemon and pikachu trained very hard to get where he is i wont trade him for anything!

EXTRA CREDIT:

Define Metagaming:  A character action which makes use of knowledge that the character is not meant to be aware of.

Define Powergaming: I Do not know that (sorry)

Posted Image

laughinguy

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:16 PM

Making a app right now ! ^.^

Posted Image

FireZBird

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:22 PM

View Postlaughinguy, on 27 February 2013 - 11:16 PM, said:

Making a app right now ! ^.^
Awesome Posted Image

Posted Image

Morticour
  • Minecraft: Morticour
  • Xbox:HGPxShotty

Posted 27 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

View PostSwampFace12, on 27 February 2013 - 07:37 AM, said:

I am still writing my app, and I think verdin is oblivious on how to install the mod.

Well hurry up you two! The Server is now open.

FireZBird

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:42 AM

View Posttsev92, on 27 February 2013 - 03:04 PM, said:

DEFERRED:

BigDogDude-  A few issues with your application.  The backstory was not very will put together.  I suggest revising it and adding a little more depth to it.  Secondly,  Dragonair as a starter?  Uh... thats a big no no.  If I rejected a dratini starter why would I accept dragonair?  This needs to be changed, pronto.  I would also like a little more length on the IC responses please.  Feel free to read some other apps to get a better idea on what you need!  Fix those things and repost your app please, thanks!
Okay i fixed it :)

Posted Image

laughinguy

Posted 28 February 2013 - 12:55 AM

I am sorry if my app isnt good I will write it if I have to.

OOC INFORMATION
IGN:Short_Guy_LaUgH

Roleplay Experience:I have a great amount of experience, but always willing to learn more.

Pokemon/Pixelmon Experience: Im a little on the okay side. I use to watch a lot of it when I was younger don’t know a whole lot, but again I am willing to learn!

IN GAME INFORMATION

Character Name: Rasiki

Backstory: Rasiki,he isn’t much of a pokemon person. Although he wasn’t much of a pokemon person he had a bulbasaur, He enjoys the grass and bug type although they are bit weaker than the others he always thought they were unique in their own way. Now that was a different story. He was born in the Kanto in Lavender Town. Before the chaos he was in a team of Pokemon trainers, the team was no regular team they didn’t try to get the strongest Pokemon they wanted the most unique. He enjoyed this. Even though he wasn’t completely fond of Pokemon. He still enjoyed this. Rasiki, story is still discovered from here.When he arrived in Pallet Town he was afraid.. He was as weak as anyone could be, when he was at his lowest with no glow in his eyes. Someone found him, helped him.
(I will understand if I need to rewrite it. The lore just doesn’t give enough for me to work with :/)

Character Responses:  (fill these out in character.  These are to test your RP abilities.  This is not the biggest decision maker, but can drastically help your application if you are good.)

You are running as fast as you can to get to the pokemon center, your sick meowth pants heavily in your arms.  You know if you do not make it soon the poor thing may not make it.  At that moment, you hear a shriek.  Turning to your right you see a small girl, overshadowed by a menacing Arbok.  You have no pokemon that are fit for battle, but if you don't do something, the child will almost certainly be lunch.  You give a worried glance downat your meowth, and then back at the scene unfolding before you.... you have a choice to make, and you have to make it now.: “I put the meowth down knowing he or any of my pokemon can battle and I also wave my hands In a fast motion and I bring out my backpack and pull out some berrys” Come Arbok! *He yells* *Throws the berry off to the side as I run to get the child*

You grunt with frustration as you return your beaten and bruised beedrill to its pokeball.  How in the world your opponents sandslash is that powerful, you have no idea.  You only have two pokemon remaining.  Your starter, who is only in it's second form, and your pidgeotto, who has already had a hard day of battles.  Who do you go with now?
I  choose you bulbasaur! *Knowing ground is weak to grass* I use all grass attacks to defeat sandslash.

The trade being offered to you is more than generous.  Not only is what they're offering shiny, but it is the perfect type you need to fill your party out.  But... is it really worth your starter?  After all you have been through, the countless adventures you have shared, will you forfeit all of that for the perfect team combination?  You step up to trade machine, sweaty palms, now is the moment of truth...
*Stares at the Man* I will not give my starter away, That shiny is not worth the time and memories I had with my starter. I am sorry.

EXTRA CREDIT:

Define Metagaming: Knowing something your character does not.

Define Powergaming: Making yourself op.

Posted Image

laughinguy

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

Please dont pay attention to my app. I will be remaking ot
.sorry it is terrible I was tried at the time

Posted Image

MiraMuru
  • Minecraft: Diamond_daisy

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:20 AM

need help.... with..... mod....
Aaarghhh D::
*Dies*

FireZBird

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:57 AM

Its not hard to install first (on windows go to start and type in %appdata% then dowload pixelmon the forge it says to custom npcs and then get 7-zip or winrar.(Make sure no other mods are installed) go to bin and right click minecraft then click open with winrar or 7-zip find Meta-Inf and right click then click delete files. Then double click minecraft forge high light all the files and drag them into minecraft. Then go back into your .minecraft folde double click the pixelmon .zip and high light the files and drag them into your .minecraft foulder in there then add the custom npc .zip into the mods folder the exit out and start up minecraft and done!

Posted Image

Lavatron65

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:32 PM

Why...does everyone only do decent walkthroughs for windows?

SwampFace12
  • Minecraft: SwampFace12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 04:37 PM

Sorry for the late App, I have been busy with homework.

OOC INFORMATION

IGN: SwampFace12

Roleplay Experience: I have played on minecraft roleplaying servers for over eight months.

Pokemon/Pixelmon Experience: I have only played all of the nintendo DS pokemon games so none of the gameboy versions. I have played Pixelmon a little on single player and am familiar with the adaptation.

IN GAME INFORMATION

Character Name: Tom Grunt

Backstory: Tom was born in Goldenrod city as an orphan and had always been scared of pokemon ever since a gastly had came out of a rubbish bin when he was little. The only pokemon he had ever obtained was a charmander he has seen by the side of a back alley that was almost dead. He had tried raising it, but ultimately failed. So he decided to join the trainer school to improve his knowledge on how to train pokemon.

After only a few weeks he had been kicked out due to violence to other people's pokemon. Tom wanted to get better, but knew trying was hopeless. He was kicking a can down a quiet street in the centre of Goldenrod city when he saw two men in dark, ominous outfits walk down from the other direction. When they saw all hope of a bright future had left this boys eyes they decided to take him to the leader of their organisation.

From there he was a part of Team Rocket and only helped around the base with carrying things and sorting pokemon out. His Charmander was left to stay with him and helped with jobs around the base. When Tom was sixteen, he was given his first mission. He had to go to Pallet town to try and steal a bulbasaur.

He set off, and ultimately failed. Miserably. This is because he thought not to use a disguise and did not use any tactics. He was immediately seen and arrested for attempt theft. He was later broken out by another member of team rocket, and was not given another mission until the darkness covered Kanto. Tom was given another mission, on his eighteenth birthday to once again steal a bulbasaur. And that is why he is there now.

You are running as fast as you can to get to the pokemon center, your sick meowth pants heavily in your arms.  You know if you do not make it soon the poor thing may not make it.  At that moment, you hear a shriek.  Turning to your right you see a small girl, overshadowed by a menacing Arbok.  You have no pokemon that are fit for battle, but if you don't do something, the child will almost certainly be lunch.  You give a worried glance down at your meowth, and then back at the scene unfolding before you.... you have a choice to make, and you have to make it now.

Tom sees the helpless girl and for a small, fleeting second he feels pity, sympathy from when he did not have any pokemon and was in terror of the great beasts everywhere. But then again, he remembered who’s meowth this was and if he did not bring it back to the base promptly after he had healed it there would be big trouble. And his own Charmander was nowhere near strong enough to defeat the great Arbok. But then a sudden thought occurred to him:
He could catch the Arbok and his boss would be far more impressed. And who cares if the girl gets hurt? It was not his place to help the weak, it was his place not to help.
And so Tom ran off the Pokemon Centre, but when he returned the girl and arbok were both gone.

You grunt with frustration as you return your beaten and bruised beedrill to its pokeball.  How in the world your opponents sandslash is that powerful, you have no idea.  You only have two pokemon remaining.  Your starter, who is only in it's second form, and your pidgeotto, who has already had a hard day of battles.  Who do you go with now?

Tom thinks it over in his head and has a thought to use his starter to start with. He throws it far to his left and sandslash and trainer look at the Charmeleon. At this point he slides over to the right, out of eyesight from the trainer and prepares a pokeball. Grinning with a hint of evil, he throws the pokeball towards the very powerful Sandslash. It misses and hits the trainer on the back of their head. Tom hastily retreats Charmeleon and sprints down the road.

The trade being offered to you is more than generous.  Not only is what they're offering shiny, but it is the perfect type you need to fill your party out.  But... is it really worth your starter?  After all you have been through, the countless adventures you have shared, will you forfeit all of that for the perfect team combination?  You step up to trade machine, sweaty palms, now is the moment of truth...

Tom thinks it over, and then decides that his starter was not worth it. He places his starters pokemon on the trade machine after the other trainer had placed his pokemon on the trade machine. Tom thinks of how proud his boss would be of the new pokemon that Tom will get for him. The other trainer prepares to press the ‘Trade’ Button and Tom snatched his pokemon off the trading machine. The other trainer yells, but Tom laughs as he picks up the other pokeball. Tom bolts towards the exit, but trips on an un-even tile in the Pokemon centre floor. Tom cowers as the trainer takes back what was his. The trainer sends out his powerful Gengar and hurds Tom out of the door with haste.

EXTRA CREDIT:

Define Metagaming:
Metagaming is the use of knowledge from OOC sources whilst in character. For example, someone could say OOC, “Team Rockets base is [Insert location here]” and then another person would go there with no actual IC knowledge of the location, and would be cheating.

Define Powergaming: Powergaming is making yourself too powerful unfairly. For example, if there was an ‘RP fight’ in a medieval fantasy genre, you could say ‘I throw three knives that slice through the armour and kill my opponent’ and since that gives the opponent no chance to react and you deem them ‘Dead’ you have unfairly given yourself an advantage by thinking you have the strength to kill them.

SwampFace12
  • Minecraft: SwampFace12

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:14 PM

The Pixelmon is no longer working for me. I keep crashing with the new version, unfortunately. So if I do get accepted, I will be unable to play until I sort this out.

EDIT: Resolved

Lavatron65

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:38 PM

OOC INFORMATION
IGN:Lavatron65

Roleplay Experience:I have been roleplaying for around 1 1/2 years now, and I am currently on a Hardcore RP server and loving every second of it

Pokemon/Pixelmon Experience:I have been playing since diamond, and have played at least 1 version of the game since then. However I have never player the gameboy games. I also am quite the Pokemon ranger master, as I have beaten all of the Pokemon ranger games at least 10 times each. I have literally only just installed Pixelmon, but I have seen Swamp play it and tested it out a bit.

IN GAME INFORMATION

Character Name: Jamie Wood

Backstory (please keep it in Kanto/Johto, and be sure your backstory concludes with your character arriving at Pallet Town.  Also in no circumstances are you to include characters from the Anime and or Manga in your backstory.  Also note that you get one starter pokemon when you join the server, so if you decide to give yourself a party of 6 OP pokemon in your backstory you probably won't be accepted.):

'I am blindfolded, in some kind of moving transportation, and by my guess, I am on the magnet train as I hear no engines'

Jamie said that 3 months ago. He now knew he was underneath Goldenrod City, under captivity of team rocket. For Jamie isn't just a normal captive they just picked of the streets, they went into his house laboratory and hit him round the head before he could react. Jamie was studying the process of evolution in his lab, and that is what team rocket wanted. They had heard of theories by team Galactic that there was a form of power realised when a Pokemon evolves, and Jamie was an easy not too well known scientist they could get their hands on for the matter. Jamie doubted they just left his Vaporeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Umbreon and Eevee untouched. So he knew that he shouldn't rely on them for escape. The team rocket goons had him work 18 hours a day, have 1 hour for eating and 5 hours of sleep. No matter how much Jamie tried, he couldn't persuade them to change it to 12 hours of work, 2 hours to eat and 10 hours of sleep. They clearly hadn't been to any school with aims other then robbing innocent children of Pokemon in their lives. Jamie had access to any part of the science facility the team Rocket members knew about, so he had easy access to a computer. Hacking them from their main computer didn't lead to much trouble, who would expect someone trying to hack into their mainframe from the inside? This is where Jamie got the plans of the base, and how he could escape to Kanto, if need be. He would have to break an air vent, put it back as so not to cause upset within the base. Climb through the air vent, into the Goldenrod Tunnel and then making a break for it. Jamie did this, with difficulty. That was one thing he definitely hated about his life, 'When I do nothing but look at a computer screen, and have Pokemon do my work for me, I never built up muscle up.' and so it was hard for him to simply unscrew the air vent. He climbed through, but set off the alarms. He got out, barely. He decided to go the way he came, through the magnet train. Rocket grunts at his rear, he bolted onto the platform, up the stairs and onto the train. He was safe, for now.

When he arrived at Saffron City, he thought to himself where he could go. People might think he co-operated with team rocket, an enemy to many trainers and Pokemon alike. Then it hit him. He could try and see professor Oak in Pallet town, and hopefully he will allow him to use his facilities. When Jamie started leaving Saffron city, he remembered he didn't have any Pokemon. This meant getting from Saffron to Pallet would be a challenge. He started out on route 5, going to go the northward route to Pallet. What he found there shocked him, an Eevee, obviously left by an uncaring trainer. It was tied to a tree, and hidden in the bushes. Jamie took the Eevee, and tried using a Pokeball on it. It was hurt, and badly; not only that, but it was also young and weak. Jamie took his new Eevee to the Pokemon centre and had it healed. Then the journey to pallet town begins.

When Jamie reached Pallet town, he didn't know what to expect. The professor had been out giving a speech, so all Jamie could do was wait for him to return...if he was ever able to return...

You are running as fast as you can to get to the pokemon center, your sick meowth pants heavily in your arms.  You know if you do not make it soon the poor thing may not make it.  At that moment, you hear a shriek.  Turning to your right you see a small girl, overshadowed by a menacing Arbok.  You have no pokemon that are fit for battle, but if you don't do something, the child will almost certainly be lunch.  You give a worried glance down at your meowth, and then back at the scene unfolding before you.... you have a choice to make, and you have to make it now.

I consider the situation...and look around desperately for leppa berries or cheri berries. There were none. All I could do was what any man can do. Again, I looked around frantically, but with something else in mind. I snapped as loudly as I could the sticks I collected. I snap them as in-consitantly as I can, seeking the Arbok's attention. Once I gained it, I had no option but to run. A quick glance over my shoulder confirms that I was being followed. I lead it straght into the forest, with hopes of finding a cheri berry. I see one and grab it as firmly as I can. I squeezed the juice into my meowths mouth, seeing instant recovery. A potion later and the Arbok is right on top of me. Time for a battle...

I send out my Ivysaur, with full confidence that typing will win me the match. Obviously I should have realised that ground has an advantage over bug, but in the heat of the moment I had forgotten basic type match-ups. I hit the sandslash with a magical leaf, but alas! It hit hard with a fury swipes, and I counter attacked with poison powder. It hit directly, but wasn't enough to stop another powerful fury swipes. I sent out pidgeotto, and got off the first attack with an arial ace but it used dig to avoid my air slash. Dig couldn't hit me, but it's fury swipes surely did. Pidgeotto was on the ground, and nearly out for the count. Then what happened was a surprise to me, the poison from earlier! It took out the sandslash and won me the battle.

I put the pokeball over the trade slot. Then a white flash of realisation flooded my mind. Thoughts of first getting charmander, watching set fire to my hat...scaling rocky mountains, getting lost in thick forests. Of charmander evolving into charmeleon, and charmeleon evolving into charizard. Of the dungeon delving, and walking together inside digglets cave. Flying over Pallet town, and beating the gym leaders, together, as a team. It is then that I jerked back my hand from the trading machine. It is when these memories, both good and bad, filled my mind, of the adventures we shared in unison. These memories could not be taken from us with a shiny dragonite. Nothing could. Then I ran from the Pokemon centre, to make more memories with charizard.

EXTRA CREDIT:

Define Metagaming:When you use information you learned OOC while IC, a common case of this is finding someone using something like a dynamap. Or knowing if there was buried treasure because someone told you OOC.

Define Powergaming: When you instantly play God and don't give others chance to beat you. For instance you could catch a dratini in a cave, the only cave that held dratini in the whole map, and not allow others to go in, and you were just a Pokemon collector. Then a member of the Elite four challenges you to a battle, but you beat them with your dragonite that was level 100 because no one could get dragonite

FireZBird

Posted 28 February 2013 - 06:54 PM

View PostLavatron65, on 28 February 2013 - 04:32 PM, said:

Why...does everyone only do decent walkthroughs for windows?
I can do it on mac and windows just not linux

Posted Image

Lavatron65

Posted 28 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Its OK now, I have installed the mods right now, but yeah. I am a fail at mod installation

FireZBird

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

View PostLavatron65, on 28 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Its OK now, I have installed the mods right now, but yeah. I am a fail at mod installation
Its much easier to install mods on mac than windows actually.

Posted Image

Lavatron65

Posted 28 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

Huh, now it is just a waiting game...come on tsev!