• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

CITI Server 24hr 99% uptime. Plots, Shops, Wilderness and Citys

24hr minecraft server plots shops money wilderness citys new world guard world edit

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

oOBloodHoundOo

Posted 24 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

Citi Server

About us:
Hello Minecrafter's welcome to citi's new server page, this will tell you information about the server and the contents of it. We are still a fresh server and very much under development, but we are planning to open sometime next month, which is why we need players with ideas and thoughts.

This server is a 24hr server with a 99% uptime we eventually plan to hit 50 - 80 players, with the ability of trading, money and plots. I also want to make an event system where I can host events and you can /warp event to them. The server will have a world guard city, Shopping center and a wilderness - For the first few months - Later I plan to add stadiums and art sections.

Info:
Server IP -  193.35.58.60:25592
Server name: Citi Craft
Server country: UK (other players welcomed)
Plugins: World Guard, World Edit, Lockett, Iconomy  - More to be added -
Gamemode: Survival; Main city is safe from Mobs.

Server Staff:
Owner: oOBloodHoundOo
Developer: Ben
Admins;
(We are currently looking for admins with experience however please do not ask)

VIP section:

Cost.
Advantages, Use of buckets, Kits, Server priority (More to come tell us what you want)

Thank you for Reading we look forward to hearing from you all in the future. - PS please comment below what you want in a server and our team will do our best to incorporate it for you -

oOBloodHoundOo

Register or log in to remove.

oOBloodHoundOo

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Reserved Post

oOBloodHoundOo

Posted 27 February 2013 - 09:22 AM

Server is looking for beta testers !