• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] Modular Force Field System - Force fields, security systems and automated construction!

modular force field system forcefield protection industrialcraft universal electricity sci-fi

• Please log in to reply
271 replies to this topic

hanz00
    hanz00

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts
  • Minecraft: hanz0o

Posted 29 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

View PostCalclavia, on 29 May 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

You need Fortron nearby.
Which means?
do i need to place fortron capacitor near me everytime i use the remote?
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

SenseiKiwi
  • Minecraft: ???

Posted 30 May 2013 - 06:25 PM

Are the forcefields still made out of tile entities occupying blocks? That used to be a major problem in my Tekkit Classic server. Toggling multiple large forcefields would create/destroy thousands of tile entities at once. Everyone in the area would get kicked from the server due to disconnect.overflow.

I'm the co-developer of...

Posted Image

Omaha429
    Omaha429

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 12:24 AM

Does anyone have a tutorial for how to use the Biometric Identifier?

hanz00
    hanz00

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:15 AM

View PostOmaha429, on 01 June 2013 - 12:24 AM, said:

Does anyone have a tutorial for how to use the Biometric Identifier?
i saw on calclavia twitter that they are working on a new wiki, i hope that there are biometric identifier tutorial too :(
Posted Image

Calclavia
  • Minecraft: calclavia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 11:02 PM

View PostSenseiKiwi, on 30 May 2013 - 06:25 PM, said:

Are the forcefields still made out of tile entities occupying blocks? That used to be a major problem in my Tekkit Classic server. Toggling multiple large forcefields would create/destroy thousands of tile entities at once. Everyone in the area would get kicked from the server due to disconnect.overflow.
Fiel blocks have no choice but to use tiles. However, they don't tick.

View Posthanz00, on 02 June 2013 - 12:15 AM, said:

i saw on calclavia twitter that they are working on a new wiki, i hope that there are biometric identifier tutorial too :(
Its out
Posted Image

hanz00
    hanz00

Carpenter

• Members
  • 50 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:11 AM

View PostCalclavia, on 02 June 2013 - 11:02 PM, said:

Its out

oh great!
can u post the link?
Posted Image

tbowick
    tbowick

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

I've looked around and can't find someone with a similar problem. I've got power going into the Coercion Deriver (120v), got Lapis Lazuli in the left slot, the Coercion Deriver is turned on (blue and glowy) and says that it's functioning, but I'm not deriving any Fortron. Any ideas?
Posted Image

Sn3akr
    Sn3akr

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 09:37 PM

Can you make the MFFS blocks movable with frames plz. I want to be able to make a forcefield TBM (or at least make it in config, so it's possible to turn on if people want it to be usable that way =)
Deep in the caves the repetitive sound of a pickaxes against the stone can be heard for weeks on end... Me?...  I'm a geeky Mincrafter, with an urge to do large projects, and a love for complicated redstone contraptions. Curious?.. Follow my work in these places:  YOUTUBE:  Sn3akr or TWITCH: Sn3akr

magicraft2210

Posted 11 June 2013 - 08:48 PM

can i use this mod in my mod packs?

serialtasted
  • Minecraft: serialtasted

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:56 AM

Hey there, i've tried everything but i'm really lost here. How the hell do i open the GUI? lol

EDIT: I simple can't open the gui on any mffs machine.

Posted Image

ZahidDev
  • Minecraft: F1N!TE

Posted 12 June 2013 - 05:23 AM

View PostCalclavia, on 29 May 2013 - 12:54 PM, said:

You need Fortron nearby.
No, you can use BuildCraft. IC2 is dying so support for it is deprecated. It should still work though.

and Boom IC3 is born XD Imagine XD

If I remember correctly IC2 came after a long period of time of no IC updates as well.....

Well... I'm kinda back to ic2 for a while seeing a horde of bugs from some unstable builds of UE mods >.>

Posted Image

Posted Image

serialtasted
  • Minecraft: serialtasted

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:09 PM

I got this error when right-clicking the force field projector. This was im smp, using a machine spawned using the creative menu.

Spoiler:

Posted Image

roady1990

Posted 13 June 2013 - 10:41 AM

View PostCalclavia, on 14 May 2013 - 10:49 AM, said:

Fixed
Seems it broke again then, I'm having the same problem, no confirmation e-mail seems to get sent for the forums.

Calclavia

Posted 13 June 2013 - 11:54 AM

View PostZahidDev, on 12 June 2013 - 05:23 AM, said:

and Boom IC3 is born XD Imagine XD

If I remember correctly IC2 came after a long period of time of no IC updates as well.....

Well... I'm kinda back to ic2 for a while seeing a horde of bugs from some unstable builds of UE mods >.>
Heh, I don't think so this time. Alkabala kinda just left IC. He was the core that made IC2 a cool mod until he left the mod to people who don't seem to commit much imo. But anyway, I suggest BuildCraft (and UE is integrating with it soon).
Posted Image

magicraft2210

Posted 15 June 2013 - 09:48 PM

Hi! Can I use modular force fyeld sistem in my mod pack? It now are in beta test and it are used possibly use by MarkusKron if he like this pack! He is a famous italian youtuber!

Maazziixx

Posted 19 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

Permissions to use your Awesome mod plz

minecraft 1.4.7
I made a server and a website

I would really want to use your mod in my modpack if you would kindly give me your permission
The server is online right now, but im not accepting anyone on it until i get all permissions
(online only because of voting site)

You can PM me or
write your decision in my Permissions forum or Reply here in your forum
Today i also asked you for ICBM on your other forum.

Both of these mods are Really great and its really hard to not play with them
has they bring alot of possibility for a PVP server

If you need additional information
just ask me and will gladly give it to you

All mods are in my Permissions Page on my site http://mad-server.enjin.com
and all mods name are linked to mod page with the authors name.

general_lex
thx

Calclavia

Posted 20 June 2013 - 05:46 PM

View Postmagicraft2210, on 15 June 2013 - 09:48 PM, said:

Hi! Can I use modular force fyeld sistem in my mod pack? It now are in beta test and it are used possibly use by MarkusKron if he like this pack! He is a famous italian youtuber!

View PostMaazziixx, on 19 June 2013 - 03:20 PM, said:

Permissions to use your Awesome mod plz

minecraft 1.4.7
I made a server and a website

I would really want to use your mod in my modpack if you would kindly give me your permission
The server is online right now, but im not accepting anyone on it until i get all permissions
(online only because of voting site)

You can PM me or
write your decision in my Permissions forum or Reply here in your forum
Today i also asked you for ICBM on your other forum.

Both of these mods are Really great and its really hard to not play with them
has they bring alot of possibility for a PVP server

If you need additional information
just ask me and will gladly give it to you

All mods are in my Permissions Page on my site http://mad-server.enjin.com
and all mods name are linked to mod page with the authors name.

general_lex
thx
You have my permission to include my mods in your modpack given you give permission and a link back to the official download page.
Posted Image

malkuth1974

Posted 25 June 2013 - 10:33 PM

I ended up doing a tutorial on this... But then noticed dire beat me by 4 hours.. LOL.. Anyway Something I noticed maybe can get cleared up.. Happened in dires video too.

Seems a red cell energy cell produces a very lack luster amount of fortron.. But a direct connection with an engine.. For example I have 3 IC2 generators running a very large shield in my lets play.. But in theory 1 redstone energy cell can supply a lot more energy then those 3 engines.. 100 MJ.. Vs 8 EU each for geneator.

Is this a bug or a feature?

Malkuth1974 Lets Plays And Tutorials Series

My Tutorials For Minecraft Mods

Soulgriever
  • Minecraft: soulgriever

Posted 27 June 2013 - 05:09 AM

Hi I would like to respectfully request permission to include your mod in the mod pack I am currently building,
I would like to note that the modpack itself is not monetized. There are no ads on the page linking to the modpack, Their is no adfoc or adfly or any other monetizing services linking to the modpack

The server does however have a web-store for players to purchase items in game.
The modpack will be distributed through the technic and ftb clients and possibly have an installer to install through vanilla

All mods included will be listed on the website with a link to their mod's page as well as the authors name, and a banner if their is one

I hope to hear from you, sincerly soulgriever

Mods Included:

Posted Image

SpAcE_mOnKeY126
  • Minecraft: SpAcE_mOnKeY126

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:34 AM

does it need an industrial/electrical mod for the forcefield mod to work? like for the forcefield mod to get electricity? i used quarts and it gave the deriver some joules and that beam that links them all was visible, but im having trouble get it to work, sorry i dont use big mods (buildcraft, industrialcraft, universal electricty, and the ones on the website ive never even heard about before), i dont like adding mechanical aspects to minecraft, but this mod (forcefield one) isn't big and would be pretty useful

Posted Image