• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Creative Building Server [Need staff]

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

mrsomedude456

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:12 PM

Hi. I have recently purchased a small 1.5gb server and have decided to make a creative server for around 30 people. I have started small but if it gets popular I am willing to upgrade for more ram.

I am looking for some staff to help me with the server and a basic plugins like essentials protect.

I am looking for:
1 head admin (Taken)
2 admins
1 Head Mod
2 Mods
A few builders
Someone to help with spawn
Someone to help with plugins

If you would like to apply for any of these positions post your application like this:

Skills:
Why I should accept you:
What can you bring to the server that others cannot:
Skype name:

I would like to set up some ranks as well.

Any ideas for the server would be welcome.

Register or log in to remove.

minecraft_girl73
  • Minecraft: minecraft_girl73

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Posted Image  Hi! No one has applied so i thought i would give it a try! THis seems like a great server! Posted Image  I just turned 13 a month ago and even though i am young, i am very mature for my age,and would try to make this server its best! Posted Image  Posted Image I have some experience but all with head admin! I am applying for head admin since there can only be onePosted Image  Even if i did not make it, please reply to this message so i can  see what i did wrong. Posted Image  I hope i make it!Posted Image  please respond ASAP Posted Image  -Posted Image  Have a porkchop Posted Image - and Posted ImageHappy MiningPosted Image

MANGOMAN
  • Minecraft: cjbhk2011

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:32 PM

Greetings, MrSomeDude!  I would like to apply for Head-Admin on your server. Please take a few minutes and read my application and hopefully you will decide that I will be a nice addition to your staff!
About Me:
My name is Callum and my IGN is cjbhk2011. I am 11 years old. I have been playing on servers on various games for a very long time.
What I can offer for YOU:
I am very mature person. After all, this is your server, coming to life. I am very familiar with administration (Bukkit/Sourcemod/etc) commands.
Skills/Experiences:
~ Has been experienced in server administration/hosting for more than a year.
~ Very mature and responsible
~ Fast learner with lots experience
~ Lots of experience with WorldEdit
~ Spends 3-5 hours a day on MineCraft
~ Fair, yet swift.
~ I have Skype, and I use it daily.
~ I specialize in Essentials, PermissionsEx, Group Manager, Factions, Nocheat+, Anticheat, WorldEdit and many more.

Thank you, MrSomeDude, for your time and consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
- Callum (cjbhk2011)

Application below:
IGN: cjbhk2011
Applying for: Head-Administrator
Why should we accept you?: Well, I will make sure the users are happy on the server, and provide assistance to who need help and are new. I will also have a positive attitude at all times, and I will be quick to punish when it comes to those users who are 'naughty'. I am a mature, and ready-for-anything person. For example, if a user comes on and starts spamming the chat, I will be quick to Ban/Mute/kick him/her. I have good humor. I'm definitely a guy who you want to be around. I also have a Steam Profile. I have had experience in the past. I do believe that I am ready for this position. I'm also nice to new players and I'm mostly active time-to-time.I am VERY experienced in server administration and how things work.
I am very knowledgeable on plugins and on server maintenance.
If I get accepted for the Head-Admin position, I will use my previous knowledge and apply it on here.
I also have LOTS of new ideas waiting to be used.

Thanks for you concideration!

- Callum (cjbhk2011)
Posted Image

mrsomedude456

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:35 PM

View Postminecraft_girl73, on 23 February 2013 - 07:27 PM, said:

Posted Image  Hi! No one has applied so i thought i would give it a try! THis seems like a great server! Posted Image  I just turned 13 a month ago and even though i am young, i am very mature for my age,and would try to make this server its best! Posted Image  Posted Image I have some experience but all with head admin! I am applying for head admin since there can only be onePosted Image  Even if i did not make it, please reply to this message so i can  see what i did wrong. Posted Image  I hope i make it!Posted Image  please respond ASAP Posted Image  -Posted Image  Have a porkchop Posted Image - and Posted ImageHappy MiningPosted Image

The head admin is a big responsibility. Why should I choose you and what kind of experience do you have?

minecraft_girl73

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:40 PM

View Postmrsomedude456, on 23 February 2013 - 07:35 PM, said:

The head admin is a big responsibility. Why should I choose you and what kind of experience do you have?

I know being head admin is a huge responsibility, but i think i am up for the challenge. If there is a better application for head admin then choose that one because i might not be ready, but i still would love to be at least an admin. My experience is great! I have been a mod and admin, where in everyone i have been helpful and greatly appreciated. I can resolve lots of conflicts and I never get impatient with dumb questions! If there are any other questions, then please feel free to ask! Posted Image Happy Mining!

minecraft_girl73

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:51 PM

Believe me, if you choose me to be and admin... you will not be sorry! I would freely help on building spawn, or just helping out! Posted Image  Im sure you will make the right decision! Please respond if you have any questions! Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

mrsomedude456

Posted 23 February 2013 - 07:53 PM

View PostMANGOMAN, on 23 February 2013 - 07:32 PM, said:

Greetings, MrSomeDude!  I would like to apply for Head-Admin on your server. Please take a few minutes and read my application and hopefully you will decide that I will be a nice addition to your staff!
About Me:
My name is Callum and my IGN is cjbhk2011. I am 11 years old. I have been playing on servers on various games for a very long time.
What I can offer for YOU:
I am very mature person. After all, this is your server, coming to life. I am very familiar with administration (Bukkit/Sourcemod/etc) commands.
Skills/Experiences:
~ Has been experienced in server administration/hosting for more than a year.
~ Very mature and responsible
~ Fast learner with lots experience
~ Lots of experience with WorldEdit
~ Spends 3-5 hours a day on MineCraft
~ Fair, yet swift.
~ I have Skype, and I use it daily.
~ I specialize in Essentials, PermissionsEx, Group Manager, Factions, Nocheat+, Anticheat, WorldEdit and many more.

Thank you, MrSomeDude, for your time and consideration and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
- Callum (cjbhk2011)

Application below:
IGN: cjbhk2011
Applying for: Head-Administrator
Why should we accept you?: Well, I will make sure the users are happy on the server, and provide assistance to who need help and are new. I will also have a positive attitude at all times, and I will be quick to punish when it comes to those users who are 'naughty'. I am a mature, and ready-for-anything person. For example, if a user comes on and starts spamming the chat, I will be quick to Ban/Mute/kick him/her. I have good humor. I'm definitely a guy who you want to be around. I also have a Steam Profile. I have had experience in the past. I do believe that I am ready for this position. I'm also nice to new players and I'm mostly active time-to-time.I am VERY experienced in server administration and how things work.
I am very knowledgeable on plugins and on server maintenance.
If I get accepted for the Head-Admin position, I will use my previous knowledge and apply it on here.
I also have LOTS of new ideas waiting to be used.

Thanks for you concideration!

- Callum (cjbhk2011)

Head admin - Accepted

minecraft_girl73

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:00 PM

I hope i have made the admin spot, but if not please respond anyway Posted Image  thanks for your time!

mrsomedude456

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:05 PM

View Postminecraft_girl73, on 23 February 2013 - 08:00 PM, said:

I hope i have made the admin spot, but if not please respond anyway Posted Image  thanks for your time!

If you could create an application like MANGOMAN that would be great and I would have a lot more information to make my decision.

MANGOMAN

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:11 PM

View Postmrsomedude456, on 23 February 2013 - 07:53 PM, said:

Head admin - Accepted
Thanks alot! Can you PM me the ip?
Posted Image

minecraft_girl73

Posted 23 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Since head admin is already taken here is my application for just admin:

Age- 13; Even though I am young, my age does not describe how mature I am. I have played and have been staff on servers big and small.
Why do I want to be admin- This server seems like a great opportunity. I love to help people and never get impatient with silly questions. Being an admin is a huge honor! I can offer you many things like:
-Being on 3-5 hours
-always being ready to help players
-Never being rude or mean
-Respecting other and/or higher ranks than me
- Always ready to help build or resolve conflicts.
- I have skype, so just ask.
- Experience? Yes!

Why you should choose me- I can bring a lot to this server and have a lot of new ideas that I can present to you! I have had experience with admin, and I know what one needs to do to be one. I will always help other players and be on a lot!

-I am looking forward to hearing back from you!-Posted Image

mrsomedude456

Posted 23 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostMANGOMAN, on 23 February 2013 - 08:11 PM, said:

Thanks alot! Can you PM me the ip?

In the process of getting a domain for the server. Will PM you when I get it.

View Postminecraft_girl73, on 23 February 2013 - 08:13 PM, said:

Since head admin is already taken here is my application for just admin:

Age- 13; Even though I am young, my age does not describe how mature I am. I have played and have been staff on servers big and small.
Why do I want to be admin- This server seems like a great opportunity. I love to help people and never get impatient with silly questions. Being an admin is a huge honor! I can offer you many things like:
-Being on 3-5 hours
-always being ready to help players
-Never being rude or mean
-Respecting other and/or higher ranks than me
- Always ready to help build or resolve conflicts.
- I have skype, so just ask.
- Experience? Yes!

Why you should choose me- I can bring a lot to this server and have a lot of new ideas that I can present to you! I have had experience with admin, and I know what one needs to do to be one. I will always help other players and be on a lot!

-I am looking forward to hearing back from you!-Posted Image

Admin - Accepted

bfk
    bfk

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Minecraft: ItzOddz

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

What position you want: Plugin man
Skills: I know minecraft and the multiplayer commynety alot and I want to be apart of the server
Why I should accept you: beacuse I think you need a plugin man and want to get the server up and running as soon as posible
What can you bring to the server that others cannot: I loyal and I can handle situations like hackers, non-mature people and rude people.
Skype name: odd.arne.nyhaven

Please reply as soon as possible!

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------

-Oddz

fang12345

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:13 PM

What position you want:admin
Skills:Good with commands and helping people.
Why I should accept you:I am mature and i absolutely hate griefers.
What can you bring to the server that others cannot:A good attitude and i listen well to orders.
Skype name:verfumbo

mrsomedude456

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:34 PM

View Postbfk, on 23 February 2013 - 10:00 PM, said:

What position you want: Plugin man
Skills: I know minecraft and the multiplayer commynety alot and I want to be apart of the server
Why I should accept you: beacuse I think you need a plugin man and want to get the server up and running as soon as posible
What can you bring to the server that others cannot: I loyal and I can handle situations like hackers, non-mature people and rude people.
Skype name: odd.arne.nyhaven

Please reply as soon as possible!

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------

-Oddz

Plugin man - Accepted

View Postfang12345, on 23 February 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

What can you bring to the server that others cannot:A good attitude and i listen well to orders.

Admin - Maybe?

bfk
    bfk

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 140 posts
  • Minecraft: ItzOddz

Posted 23 February 2013 - 10:59 PM

View Postmrsomedude456, on 23 February 2013 - 10:34 PM, said:

Plugin man - Accepted

Admin - Maybe?

PLease add me on skype

MANGOMAN

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:51 AM

View Postmrsomedude456, on 23 February 2013 - 09:21 PM, said:

In the process of getting a domain for the server. Will PM you when I get it.

Admin - Accepted
Ok, thanks keep me up to date!
Posted Image

mrsomedude456

Posted 24 February 2013 - 09:55 AM

View Postfang12345, on 23 February 2013 - 10:13 PM, said:

More information needed. Admin is a big position.

mrsomedude456

Posted 24 February 2013 - 10:00 AM

View PostMANGOMAN, on 24 February 2013 - 09:51 AM, said:

Ok, thanks keep me up to date!

Will do.

JojoKalax
  • Minecraft: jojokalax

Posted 24 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

Position i want : Admin

Skills : I can build realistic buildings

Why you should accept me : I can help they who need help becaus im online really often

What can i bring to the server that others cannot : I can say stop to they who use bad words or CAPS