Latest News Article

Looking for cheap FTB server host!

request

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

IGN_Rickos
  • Minecraft: Rickos

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:42 PM

Hey everybody I'm looking for a cheap Mindcrack FTB server hoster.
I want a server for around 6 people and if I'm right a FTB server needs 1 gig of ram.
If there are any cheap hosters out there that can offer such a thing within $10 then it would be great.
We live in the Netherlands so a server somewhere in Europe would probably be needed.

An extra question: Does your server allow full control in configuration file? (Around 3 of the 6 friends of my didn't bought minecraft, so it would be great if we could still play together on offline mode)

Thanks for reading and hopefully someone knows a good host!

Register or log in to remove.

jaggedspike

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:49 PM

Hi there.

We advise against 1GB for FTB, we would like to offer you 1.5GB for £7/$10. Our server is in France so your latency would be very low. Please contact us for this bespoke offer at https://www.terramc.com/ and reference this post or PM us here as this is cheaper than our website.

We hope you choose us xD.

Best Regards
https://www.terramc.com/

20% off running offer for the first 5 customers to use promo code: FIRST5 | Free trial available upon request!

Posted Image

bwcf99
    bwcf99

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Minecraft: bwcf99

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:50 PM

Hi there, www.wobhosting.com can offer you $7 per gb. We dont currently have an automated FTB installation but we will help you get it set up. Talk to our support for more info.
we allow full control of the config file, and all your files and dont limit players.
.Posted Image
Promo Code: mcforums13 for 25% off

wilsongrip

Posted 22 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

Check out noipgaming.com

itsdevy
    itsdevy

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:05 PM

http://www.logicalhosting.co.uk They do very cheap minecraft servers with NO lagg at all! Also they will install FTB for free!

for 1gb its £6 or you could buy a 1gb VPS off them and they will install it all for you!

IGN_Rickos
  • Minecraft: Rickos

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:13 PM

Thanks for the fast replies, I'm going to have a look!

itsdevy
    itsdevy

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

View PostIGN_Rickos, on 22 February 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

On logical you can use the promocode OPENING30 for %30 off your first order :)

LordPanda
  • Minecraft: L0rdPanda

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:19 PM

hey im not a Minecraft hosting company, but im available to host a server for you that has 8 slots with MCMyadmin 1500mb ram(1.5gb)
for just $5 a month or just $3 a month with small advertisements on the announcements. Just let me know if your interested or you want a lower price.
Posted Image

bwcf99
    bwcf99

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 287 posts
  • Minecraft: bwcf99

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:20 PM

View PostIGN_Rickos, on 22 February 2013 - 07:13 PM, said:

no problem, if you want a direct line to me feel free to email [email protected], or just open up a ticket and either i or one of our support staff will help you.
.Posted Image
Promo Code: mcforums13 for 25% off

SirJake
    SirJake

Void Walker

• Members
  • 1504 posts
  • Minecraft: SirJakers

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:27 PM

Hello there,
Check out breakablock.
http://breakablock.com
They have 1gb for $9.95 servers are also located in the Netherlands which would be perfect for you.
I am a representative of:
Minecraftserver.net - Premium Minecraft Server Hosting
SIX Global Locations, Company Owned Hardware, SSD, Amazing Support, Tekkit, Bukkit, Custom Jar Access

awesomedude647382

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:33 PM

I work at TerraMC with jaggedspike. As their systems administrator, I can garuntee our services. We use the latest intel quad core proccessors inside our high speed gigabit data center located in France, the center of internet. Being at the heart of the internet, users from across the globe will adore the 0 lag you will have to offer.

We can usually match the price of like for like quotes, and offer futher discounts if you agree to write reviews for us.

We are not minecraft hosting. We are TerraMC

EzMcHosting

Posted 23 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hi there! We can offer you a FTB 512 MB server for $7.00/month. Yes you are right you need 1Gig of ram for FTB to perform good. That is why all of our plans come with 1Gig of burst ram! Meaning that if it goes over 512 Mb , it still has 1Gig of ram left! We believe that performance is #1 in any server host , that is why we use top of the line Node specs including a 1Gig port connection! Pm me for more Information. We are EzMcHosting!
Posted Image