Latest News Article

the stupidest moment of your life.

chat talk life moments

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

CreeperXplosion
  • Minecraft: souldude19

Posted 24 February 2013 - 03:20 AM

The most stupidest moment of my life was back in middle school in 6th grade, I got into a fight. I went to Catholic school all the years before that, so it was a big surprise. I was sitting in my chair drawing something on a piece of paper when a kid grabbed the paper and started running. I chased after him as the idiot I am and got a hold of his shirt. His friend then got up out of nowhere and grabbed my neck. I grabbed his hand off my neck, and he tried to push me down. He literally "hugged" me for a good 20 seconds until he put his foot behind mine and pushed me to the ground. I was bigger and stronger than him ,but I knew if I hit him back I could get suspended which is stupid if you ask me. When I was on the floor he didn't even punch me, he hit me. I didn't fight because I knew I was going to get in trouble so I just covered my head and waited until he stopped. I didn't get hurt physically, but mentally I did. In the end both of us didn't get in trouble because it was our first times getting into a fight, and none of us even got hurt. I think he did this because I was better than him and football and he got jealous. What I mean when I say I got hurt mentally is some people made fun of me. It lasted about a year, and I just ignored it. Now, I learned if I get into a fight, I don't care whether or not I get in trouble I will fight back. Sorry for long post.

Another stupid moment of my life was when I was when I was somewhere around 5-8 and I put my hand on the stove to see if it was hot and got burned. I literally cried the whole day. My hand was burnt for awhile, but eventually healed. I still have some scars from it.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

NazaDuu
    NazaDuu

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts
  • Minecraft: NazaDuu

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:47 AM

View PostCreeperXplosion, on 24 February 2013 - 03:20 AM, said:

Another stupid moment of my life was when I was when I was somewhere around 5-8 and I put my hand on the stove to see if it was hot and got burned. I literally cried the whole day. My hand was burnt for awhile, but eventually healed. I still have some scars from it.

Woah;
Why there are lots of people wich had put the hand on the stove ?

MY PROJECT // Amicitia: The forgotten kingdom.  //  We want your support.

Jax
    Jax

The Lamp Post

• Retired Staff
  • Curse Premium
  • 1080 posts
  • Minecraft: jax129

Posted 25 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

Stupidest moment of my life? Probably the time when I was up in a barn loft with some friends and I jumped down and landed on a nail, went right through my shoe. And god that hurt.
Posted Image

Crimsollite
  • Minecraft: Crimsollite

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:03 AM

When I was about three, I would slide down the railing that led from our varanda to the back garden. It was big, thick and wooden, more of a straight banister really. I'd done it hundreds of times and nothing would happen, other than me reaching the bottom of the steps.

However, on this one day, I just happened to slip and fall off just as I reached the bottom. And on this one day there just happened to be a pot plant on the ground with a big, sharp, plastic tag.

You'll never guess what happened next. I still have a noticeable scar on one side of my head.

Blootz
    Blootz

Ghast Hunter

• Members
  • 2589 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

Stupidest moment in my life...Hmm.

Well there was this one time when I tried to attempt a no hand jump over a 4 foot pole. I managed to make it over, it's what happened next that hurt...Face first into the one right beside it. Mhm, that's right face first into a wooden pole...Broken nose.

I am the one and only Deity of Justice.

Hatsune_Candy
  • Minecraft: Mrcandyman2000

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:59 PM

View PostNazaDuu, on 22 February 2013 - 07:09 PM, said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA I LOLED AT THAT! really?
Damn, you're great xd
I suppose it would be kinda hillarious to someone else. It's just that my decision to do that nearly ruined my entire life and most certainly soiled what used to be my childhood.
Posted Image

Litagano_Motscoud
  • Minecraft: Plasmabeam

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:00 PM

View PostHatsune_Candy, on 26 February 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

I suppose it would be kinda hillarious to someone else. It's just that my decision to do that nearly ruined my entire life and most certainly soiled what used to be my childhood.
Your friend had a right to be angry, but their family suing yours might have been over the top, and then your friend going around and lying that you meant to hurt him on purpose was absolute bullcrap. I mean, damn. I would have been extremely ticked off.

Have you seen him since? Is he sorry about what he did?
Bad people don't stay bad forever.
Posted Image
Posted Image

NyanNeko
    NyanNeko

Glowstone Miner

• Members
  • 3345 posts
  • Minecraft: Cat348

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

Being the only one on the case of a man who drives around peeing out of a neon orange Chevy silverado on 35 counts of public urination

XS
Posted Image
I Solve practical problems

Hatsune_Candy

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:57 PM

View PostLitagano_Motscoud, on 26 February 2013 - 04:00 PM, said:

Have you seen him since? Is he sorry about what he did?
Him? Sorry? Not a chance, he still holds a grudge even after four years. And yes, he goes to the same high school as me, so I still run into him on occasion. Kinda hard to avoid when he's friends with one of my friends, I normally just walk away whenever he's around.

Although I hate him for what he did, I can't really blame him; he has such terrible parents. I've heard so many stories from the other parents of my neighborhood about how him and his siblings would go around trying to mooch off of everyone because their parents kept locking them out of the house while they were both gone, but I digress. The only reason they sued us was for the money, they couldn't have cared less about their son's injuries.
Posted Image

canyonheatblast
  • Minecraft: canyon_heatblast

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:37 PM

stupidest moments in my life? i have 2 actually, when i was somewhere between 2 and 5 years old, i was larping by myself or something and called 911 for no reason, just for the game, sometime after, the cops camed, i dont remember much after that...
the next one, facebooked messaged someone i liked from 4th grade( im 13, so thats not too long ago(in years)) i kept annoying her even though i didnt mean to and she blocked me... worst moment in my life and most regretted...[for some reason i feel more comfortable talking about that girl i like to strangers instead of people i know...0_o]
before the cavemen invented the wheel, they invented minecraft

One_with_the_Block

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:52 PM

I walk into poles and walls... more often than I care to admit

Posted Image

Litagano_Motscoud

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:30 AM

View PostHatsune_Candy, on 26 February 2013 - 10:57 PM, said:

Him? Sorry? Not a chance, he still holds a grudge even after four years. And yes, he goes to the same high school as me, so I still run into him on occasion. Kinda hard to avoid when he's friends with one of my friends, I normally just walk away whenever he's around.

Although I hate him for what he did, I can't really blame him; he has such terrible parents. I've heard so many stories from the other parents of my neighborhood about how him and his siblings would go around trying to mooch off of everyone because their parents kept locking them out of the house while they were both gone, but I digress. The only reason they sued us was for the money, they couldn't have cared less about their son's injuries.
...wow. Now I kinda feel sorry for him.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Hatsune_Candy

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:43 AM

View PostLitagano_Motscoud, on 27 February 2013 - 12:30 AM, said:

...wow. Now I kinda feel sorry for him.
Yeah... but what can you do?

Humanity is filled with terrible people.
Posted Image

NazaDuu
    NazaDuu

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:16 PM

View PostHatsune_Candy, on 26 February 2013 - 02:59 PM, said:

The thing is that I thought about that and an image came to my head;
The guy flying, is terrible. but... a funny story.
Obviously it's funny to me, because I was not there, or at least, it wasn't me.

View Postcanyonheatblast, on 26 February 2013 - 11:37 PM, said:

facebooked messaged someone i liked from 4th grade( im 13, so thats not too long ago(in years)) i kept annoying her even though i didnt mean to and she blocked me...

That's not even stupid :l
I think... (?

Raynbow
    Raynbow

Farlander

• Members
  • 15858 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:20 PM

I've done a whole lot of stupid crap but I always thought whipping one of my annoying friends with a palm tree branch was probably one of the dumbest things I did. Pretty close to his eye, bit missed and he was alright. It was kind of an accident (I say kind of because I wasn't meant to hit him hard and hit him with the wrong end of the palm (the branch end, which was sharp))

To my defense, he swung it at me first so that was kind of an immediate reaction when I got it off him. Diiiidn't think that one through.

NazaDuu
    NazaDuu

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:27 PM

[#I don't speak english at all; I hate to add this stupid tag here.]

Now that i'm thinking better...
I remember that, once I pushed a friend and he fell; we were actually bothering each-other.
Then, another friend came, and pushed him again, for no reason.
He hit his neck with a table;
Since then he has convulsions.

It's stupid because, maybe no one else had done the same, if i didn't push him.

Litagano_Motscoud

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:43 PM

Note to self: Impact to neck can somehow cause seizures
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ic3Cr34m
    Ic3Cr34m

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 497 posts
  • Minecraft: k1ngqu33n
  • Xbox:Polar Regret
  • PSN:fantasybot

Posted 27 February 2013 - 02:48 PM

Probably screaming out of the car window at my friends mom asking where my friend is.
And then people looking at me like I'm crazy.
Posted Image

jcm2606
    jcm2606

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1016 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:42 AM

Getting my head stuck between two wooden poles that were not half a meter apart, don't ask how, I cannot remember :P
Derpin da herp.

NazaDuu
    NazaDuu

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 154 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:59 AM

View PostLitagano_Motscoud, on 27 February 2013 - 02:43 PM, said:

Note to self: Impact to neck can somehow cause seizures

I said neck, when I meant Head. LOL

View Postjcm2606, on 28 February 2013 - 03:42 AM, said:

Getting my head stuck between two wooden poles that were not half a meter apart, don't ask how, I cannot remember Posted Image

That once also happened to me, but I was like.. 2 or 3 Years;
So i don't remember :s