• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Gismocraft [Survival] [PvP] [24/7] [New] [Will Probably be looking for staff soon]

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

ChampFTW
    ChampFTW

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 168 posts
  • Minecraft: tigerchamp34

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:12 AM

Hello guys!!! Here is a brand new survival server. We are in the process of building spawn and adding cool stuff to the server. We have a small but very dedicated staff. When the server gets bigger we will need some staff. If you are interested then fill an application out below. If accepted we will set up a time to talk with you on the server before givin the rank. Note that the server is still in the making with spawn and plugins. The ops and admins are working hard to get the server ready. Also, if accepted u will be able to play on the server until we can trust you to make good decisions.

Advertiser- Your job is basically to go advertise the server. You will also if you want make a youtube channel for the server and be in charge of that. You will get advertisement rank which might come with creative if you do your job right.

Builder- your job is to help build stuff with admins ops and owners.

Moderator- you watch the chat and keep the server under control. You have the right to kick and ban players. Before you get this rank you need to prove to us you are capable of this job.

Advertiser

IGN

Why should we pick you?

How often can you be on to advertise?

Anything else you would like to tell us?

Builder

IGN

Why should we pick you?

Between 1-10 how we'll do you build?

Anything else you would like to tell us?

IGN

Do you have any experience as mod?

Are you responsible?

Can you make good decisions?

What do you rate your maturity between 1-10

Anything else we should know?

Note that if mod does well enough and is trusted then he will be promoted to admin.

Join the server for the best minecraft experience!

The ip is 199.187.120.124:25575

Register or log in to remove.

sage123
    sage123

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:12 AM

IGN sagedevlin

Age 14

Do you have any experience as mod? i use to co-own a server admin 3 and moderated about 4

Are you responsible? Yes

Can you make good decisions? Yes i always make sure they are ok and u double think my actions

What do you rate your maturity between 1-10 9

Anything else we should know? Nope

Clonewars395

Posted 21 February 2013 - 04:26 AM

IGN clonewars385

Age 14

Why should we pick you? i am active and i love survival and pvp

How often can you be on to advertise? about every day i have a youtube channel

Anything else you would like to tell us?i would love to support your server!

ChampFTW
    ChampFTW

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 12:23 PM

View PostClonewars395, on 21 February 2013 - 04:26 AM, said:

IGN clonewars385

Age 14

Why should we pick you? i am active and i love survival and pvp

How often can you be on to advertise? about every day i have a youtube channel

Anything else you would like to tell us?i would love to support your server!
Ok. Can you get on the job of advertising the server right away?  About your youtube channel... Can you make a video on the server sometime this week? If you make one video and its good. Then we will no how dedicated you are. Most likely you will get accepted.

View Postsage123, on 21 February 2013 - 04:12 AM, said:

IGN sagedevlin

Age 14

Do you have any experience as mod? i use to co-own a server admin 3 and moderated about 4

Are you responsible? Yes

Can you make good decisions? Yes i always make sure they are ok and u double think my actions

What do you rate your maturity between 1-10 9

Anything else we should know? Nope
  We will look into you for mod when the server gets popular. Right if you would like you could be a advertiser to get the server popular. Let us know what you think.

Adonay1234

Posted 21 February 2013 - 03:24 PM

IGN: Adonay1234                                                                                                                                                                                              

Do you have any experience as mod? No but a mod said I am very nice and generous and i would be great for a mod

Are you responsible? Yes

Can you make good decisions? If it is a really hard decision i would discuss it with people i trust but if it is not that hard i think it than double think it

What do you rate your maturity between 1-10? 9

Is there anything else we should know? On a sever called SniperCraft i helped a admin save the whole sever from being hacked
[url="http://www.minecraft...the-flag-more/" [IMG]http://i1114.photobucket.com/albums/k521/ModzMalo/mcarcadescb_zpse329853b.gif[/IMG]

ChampFTW
    ChampFTW

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 21 February 2013 - 09:26 PM

View PostAdonay1234, on 21 February 2013 - 03:24 PM, said:

IGN: Adonay1234                                                                                                                                                                                              

Do you have any experience as mod? No but a mod said I am very nice and generous and i would be great for a mod

Are you responsible? Yes

Can you make good decisions? If it is a really hard decision i would discuss it with people i trust but if it is not that hard i think it than double think it

What do you rate your maturity between 1-10? 9

Is there anything else we should know? On a sever called SniperCraft i helped a admin save the whole sever from being hacked
Ok come on the server. We can talk about this a little more. We won't promote you yet because the server is still getting worked on with spawn and we are trying to get more people on the server. If you want you can help me build some warps. If you realy want mod then you have to prove how dedicated you are to the server. Let me know what you think!!

Clonewars395

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:18 PM

View Posttigerchamp34, on 21 February 2013 - 12:23 PM, said:

Ok. Can you get on the job of advertising the server right away?  About your youtube channel... Can you make a video on the server sometime this week? If you make one video and its good. Then we will no how dedicated you are. Most likely you will get accepted.

We will look into you for mod when the server gets popular. Right if you would like you could be a advertiser to get the server popular. Let us know what you think.
alright i will pop on soon plus it would be helpful if i had your skype that way you could be in the vid with me

mikeyhud
    mikeyhud

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 07:30 PM

Builder

IGN : mikeyhud

Why should we pick you?: looking for a server to build with pals, huge fan of survival. love building towns! great game

Between 1-10 how we'll do you build? 8, not the greatest with red stone

Anything else you would like to tell us? huge fan of hot dogs and fries! ;)

ChampFTW
    ChampFTW

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 09:41 PM

View Postmikeyhud, on 22 February 2013 - 07:30 PM, said:

Builder

IGN : mikeyhud

Why should we pick you?: looking for a server to build with pals, huge fan of survival. love building towns! great game

Between 1-10 how we'll do you build? 8, not the greatest with red stone

Anything else you would like to tell us? huge fan of hot dogs and fries! ;)
Come on the server as soon as possible. You can build your best building, Statue, or what ever so we can see if you are good.

ChampFTW
    ChampFTW

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 168 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

No more staff!!!! We need players to play. Come join.

And No one is getting staff!! Only advertisers wanted and players!!