• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7]★★★★★ Serious Dragons - Avinaria(Light) Vs Omega(Darkness)/Survival/PVP/HardestLevel/Bloodmoon★★★★★

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Videz
    Videz

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 11:51 PM

Are you ready for a different type of Minecraft?

But, before you answer allow me to explain a little bit about our server and why you should join! Our name speaks for itself - Dragons everywhere, much like Skyrim. Soon as you are in our world you are targeted by dragons and being hunted down like food! This is not just survival from Dragons but survival from: Players, Bloodmoon, and the hardest level of the game!

Our server like many allows griefing, stealing, betraying, killing and looting. Anything you can do to get ahead, unless of course you are one of the Children of Avinaria.

In addition to the above, we have introduce a system which we are calling it "The Battle of Avinaria and Omega" the basic concept behind this is you join our server where is there light, there always will be darkness that follows. You can choose to align yourself with the Avinaria, the pure aspect or god of the light, to follow her you must seek out the Seven Demi-Dragons and us their powers to purge the darkness and evil from Terra to restore it to the former glory before Omega returned. Following Omega, the pure aspect of darkness or the god of evil, means you must pick up the dark mantle and do his bidding, bringing corruption and chaos where ever you go, snuffing out any whimper of the light and any child of Avinaria. They must know your true potential as you rise up stepping on any Demon-Lord in your way to become the ultimate Prime Evil. But remember as you travel upon the dark path there can only be one Prime Evil to rule the whole of Terra and the Lesser Demons.

Keep this in mind, if you are caught betraying your alignment, light or dark, your reputation will be removed from that alignment and all powers that was granted to be removed! It will be as you never were with them and will have to start from scratch.

So, the question remains: Are you ready for a new gaming experience?

Visit: http://seriousdragons.biglaunch.net/ to get more information on how to join us!

Make your Destiny!

Register or log in to remove.

GuardianAmy

Posted 21 February 2013 - 01:38 AM

Hey peeps. This server is awesome and just getting on it's feet! Join us for a great gaming experience and test your luck. Will you come out on top?

TranquilDragone

Posted 25 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

I have been playing on this sever for a few days now, super amazing to see what they already have in place structure-wise. Can't wait to see what is going to be included and built in the next few weeks!

Serephym
    Serephym

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

So far I have been having a ton of fun on this server, there is a big amount of player interaction with anywhere from events to random dragons coming to eat your face O:

But like Ghosteyez has said there is a Good Vs Evil aspect going on, I decided to go down the path of good :3 and so far to progress I have to collect these books from certain quest hubs scattered through out the land! There are hidden in places but lucky for me each book gives me a hint to where the next one is.

Also, some times I will come across an evil player and its just in my destiny to purge them from this land. I mean come on now, we need to cleanse the darkness.

So Ill leave you with this much; Good or Evil you make your destiny!

P.S. You get to ride dragon flight paths places! How awesome is that?!?

Zindane548

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:18 AM

Hey guys , Thumbs up for this server, its got a great staff base who are always happy to help, interactive story line and is up every day, Definetely worth a look, and dont be a numb and just be all like "I donw wanna!!" If your gonna be a serious player player seriously and get in the game!

also if you feel lost feel free to ask the staff, or just read the signs

xellas84
    xellas84

Carpenter

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 45 posts

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:02 AM

Definitely an awesome server.  The DM's are responsive and make for interesting effects, the light/dark sides combined with factions make for endless opportunities for team play, and the world is constantly evolving due to corruption and cleansing, all directed by the players themselves.  Give it a shot and drop in sometime!

Nolimit2013

Posted 27 February 2013 - 10:15 PM

THIS SERVER IS AWESOME !! OMG the bloodmoon is insane! I go outside during bloodmoon and i have packs of mobs after me lol!! super creepers that explode with fire omg its insane but so cool !

I love there good vs evil system, I am evil and its just so fun to go around and corrupt the land! lol!!

This server is +1 Rep!