*** UPDATE 2/26/2013
We now have the website up and running. Check out MineCraftFanatics.com
*** NEW PLUGIN ADDED: 2/23/2013 - Diablo type loot drops: Currently generates 2,679,707,091,600 unique items. This plugin adjusts the mob dropping mechanics to include regularly dropped enchanted items that could be commonly found in Diablo. You'll find items that are unidentified, items you can socket and even lore based items
Our server is a nice mix of Forge mods and Bukkit plugins This allows us to offer some amazing features not found on most servers. We also listen to our players and if there is a mod/plugin they would like to see then we'll take a vote on the server and pick what the players want.
You can ALWAYS find the latest MinecraftFanatics files here:
(the soartex file in there is a custom texture pack that goes in your texture pack folder. You DO NOT have to use this if you don't want)
Since we use Forge plugins to add some amazing things to the game there are files you need to download to your computer. Just download the .zip file from the link above and extract it to your %appdata%/minecraft folder and everything should work. If not, please let me know
Whenever a new mod is added just download the new file from there and extract to your %appdata%/.minecraft folder and you'll be good to go!
Our list of plugins/mods are as follows (more to come):
- Millenaire: It aims to fill the "emptyness" of Minecraft worlds by adding NPC villages to it, with loose 11th-century Norman, Japanese and Mayan themes and additional cultures planned.
- Villages are populated with men, women and children of various kinds, who perform tasks such as trading with the player, expending current buildings or improving existing ones, cultivating crops such as wheat in Norman villages and rice in Indian ones, crafting tools and powerful amulets, etc. As the village expends, the number of villagers increases as couples have children who grow up into new adults.
- Help villages grow by trading with them and be rewarded with unique items such as Normand and Indian food or statues and tapestries to decorate your house with. And if they start liking you enough, they might even build you a house of your own.
- Ruins: randomly spawning ruins and structures to give the world some more life
- Rope+: Adds hookshots, grappling hooks, ziplines
- MoCreatures: Adds the following creatures that you can kill for meat, tame, breed, etc:
- Elephants and Mammoths, Komodo Dragons, Golems, Snails, Insects, Turkeys, Horses, Ostriches, Snakes, MantaRays, Stingrays, JellyFish, Goats, Crocodiles, Turtles, Scorpions, Kitties , Mice, Rats, Deer, BigCats™, Lil' Fish (including piranhas), Dolphins, Sharks, Werewolves, Bears, Wolves, Wraith, Flame Wraith, Ogre, Fire Ogre, Cave Ogre, Ducks, Boars, Bunnies, Birds, Foxes
- BiblioCraft: BiblioCraft is a fairly simple mod that adds 7 new types of unique storage blocks to display a few different items. There is a bookcase that shows up to 16 books on the shelf, an Armor stand to display a full set of armor. There is also a potion shelf for up to 12 potions, a tool rack to hang 4 different tools/weapons, a general shelf that can display any 4 items, a display case for a single fancy item, and a wooden label that can display up to 3 items in small scale for tasks such as indicating what is in a chest.
- ComputerCraft: Now you can use computers/touchscreens/printers/etc. By using the LUA programming language you can actually write programs inside minecraft!!
- Railcraft: Have you ever wished minecarts and rails had received a bit more attention during development? Well that ends now! Gone are all those broken bits and in their place are a ton of new tools to build your massive rail system. If you ever cared about rails, you wont ever look back!
- Redpower2: adds Kinetic Generators and Wind Power, Canvas Bags, Seed Bags, Blulectric Engines and more
- CJB QuickCraft: This mod shows a somewhat XBOX 360 like GUI of crafting. Just with a few clicks you can craft a lot of items. Hover your mouse over the item you want to craft and it will show you the recipe and which items you still require and which items will be used from your inventory. You can also click one of the items in your inventory, this will show you all the recipes which requires that item.
- Jammy_Furniture: Adds tons of working furniture. Everything from sinks and toilets to refrigerators couches, tvs and radios!
- industrialcraft: generators, quarries, nuclear reactors, solar panels, crossbreeding plants, cables, drills and more
- CameraCraft: Craft cameras in game and take photos, you can save them to memory cards or print them out in game and hang them up!
- -BuildCraft: Buildcraft is a full featured modification ("mod") for Minecraft that adds automated building, mining and crafting as well as pipe transport and item sorting to the Minecraft experience.
- CraftGuide: Quick access to a list of every crafting recipe in the game!.
- HangableMaps: Hang maps on the walls to use as decoration or to see who is in the area
- BetterWorld Slopes: Now you can create slopes/angles for walls/roof and more. Also adds in a ton of different wall/roof textures. Stop living in a square world!
- Tardis: TARDIS is a plugin that gives you the ability to create a Police Box that lets you time travel (teleport) to random locations.
- GriefPrevention: Protect your stuff! GriefPrevention is one of the smartest/easiest ways to protect things that belong to you!
- Diablo type loot: Currently generates 2,679,707,091,600 unique items. This plugin adjusts the mob dropping mechanics to include regularly dropped enchanted items that could be commonly found in Diablo. You'll find items that are unidentified, items you can socket and even lore based items
- Payday: You'll earn money as you play automatically. Use this to trade with other players, buy enchantments/repairs/name items. Use it to expand your claim.
Come join our community! Come have fun.