Latest News Article

Minecraft Making Videos Programs

video minecraft programs

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Trifysic
  • Minecraft: Trifysic

Posted 18 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

I would like to ask about a program( I am not sure) that a lot of Youtubers use to present a map or a build. It looks like a floating camera in the air and with it can be made timelapses and such things. I can't exactly describe it but I think you know what I mean Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

redsand
    redsand

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1167 posts
  • Minecraft: redsand007

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:21 PM

View PostTrifysic, on 18 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

I would like to ask about a program( I am not sure) that a lot of Youtubers use to present a map or a build. It looks like a floating camera in the air and with it can be made timelapses and such things. I can't exactly describe it but I think you know what I mean Posted Image

I think you're looking for the Camera Studio Mod.  Link:  http://www.minecraft...video-recorder/

iTZZRandy
  • Minecraft: iTZZRandy

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:16 PM

View PostTrifysic, on 18 February 2013 - 08:45 PM, said:

Yeah, I think you're looking for the Camera Studio Mod.  AntVenom made a mod review about it.  Link :
Posted Image