Hello can be admin have have my own sever and i kown bukkit realy will

FLIPPINGFLYER

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:58 PM

IGN: eharr1197
Wanted Rank: Moderator
Exp: Been Op On Many Server's Many Time's

MinecraftMan872

Posted 23 February 2013 - 06:57 PM

hello id like to be a staff im great with building redstone things and ive had lots of experience with being staff

remttid
    remttid

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:51 PM

Hello, i would like to be staff plz. I would prevent griefing. Plz make me admin.

Heavy_Gunz

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:59 AM

Drake Its Heavy_Gunz! Im an OP.... When Ever I login it makes me register but at the same time i have to accept the rules then i end up getting kicked for login timeout. Caan you please take off those plugins?

SHOCKLT
    SHOCKLT

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:08 PM

im aplying for op. i have experience as op on a couple servers and i will always enforce the rules and get more people to help out i also have fairly good redstone experience\

P.S. my ign is SHOCKLT

FLIPPINGFLYER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:08 AM

Hello id love to help with your server im experienced ive been mod on about 4 or 5 servers

IGN eharr1197

SkyAceDivine

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

i am a very experienced player and i would like to be a admin in your server to help out others

WaffleX
    WaffleX

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 05:37 PM

I would like to be op:
IGN: Lehmlisu
i would like to be op because i like moderating servers and keeping the trolls and griefers away, i also like bukki commands...
Posted Image

pumkinlovers99

Posted 26 March 2013 - 12:29 PM

Me and my brother, want to be ops on this server. We know a lot about minecraft and my brother goes on it all the time and is excited about being an op on this server. I hop we can become ops as we are know most of the stuff there is to know.
Thanks,
Els_ladylala and OliverBunce
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
please

Katertot235

Posted 01 April 2013 - 01:46 PM

I would be Awesome mod or admin People know not to do anything bad around me im mean when it comes to trollers and griefers :D

you guys had a griefing problem
reset map

noahnater2000

Posted 13 April 2013 - 01:57 PM

Can i be op please i am really good at building and good at moderating the server, and if there are griefers, i could ban them.Also I am really good at helping the server, i can fix the damages and a whole lot more.

Ign: noahnater2000

Youtube: luigi87649

Taybama
    Taybama

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • Minecraft: taybama

Posted 14 April 2013 - 04:22 AM

Hello I'd like to be staff.

Wanted rank: Any

Have you been op on any other server?: Yes Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

By the way my ign is taybama......
I love the warrior cats series, I keep a list of books I've read in my signature.                                                                         Into the Wild   Fire and Ice  Forest of Secrets   Rising Storm   A Dangerous Path  The Darkest Hour
Currently reading...
Done with the first series, what a jump! I also need the next book.

conjon1234

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:41 PM

i want to be a mod and my name is conjon1234 I have very much exp.

Davkes
    Davkes

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 April 2013 - 08:51 PM

Hi. My in-game name is DavKes. c:
I'm 19 years old, and I live in Norway. My timezone is GMT +1 (Central European). I'm mostly looking for a new server, so I could have the possibility to start fresh :P I've been op on a few smaller servers, and I'm staff on one big(ish) server, and a few other very small ones that doesn't really count. :P
I can be contacted through email ([email protected]) and skype (dunalds).

I'd like to be a moderator/admin (doesn't really matter too much which though. Helping out in general is good enough, I suppose) c:

vxea
    vxea

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts
  • Minecraft: vxean

Posted 17 April 2013 - 09:30 PM

Name: Marcus

IGN: Vxean

Why do you want to become admin: i'm reccently new to this server and it seems great, i want to become more involved in this server and i want to try to improve it a bit, by that i will keep of the cheaters and RB:ers. and i want to have a Great time

Experiance: i've hosted an server by my own for a long time, i've been admin on a couple of servers. i have been playing minecraft since the alpha, and i've been an admin on many other server (other games). Ranks: Admin, moderator, developer, co-owner, and owner thats the ranks i've been on the most servers.

Mature 1-10: i would like to say 6-7.

Timezone: GMT + 1 (Paris time)

i live in sweden.
Ranks wanted:

Admin
Mod
Developer
Manager

Negative ranks:

Builder
Developer (50%)

or

[email protected]

Youtube: leiqus - email: [email protected]

xXbrunost77Xx
  • Minecraft: brunost77
  • Xbox:brunost77

Posted 22 April 2013 - 01:24 PM

Hey, can i be admin or op on your server, i have 2 servers self but i dont use it, can i join u?

-brunost77
Posted Image
   My Norwegian Minecraft Server
                                                         Join now!
                                           (English people can join too!)

skyler_ortner

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

make me staff someting best co-owner lol name in minecraft is: skyler_ortner

Kalle01234

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:46 AM

Hi! I have been a moderator before on a server called illyria, but it has been deleted. May I become a staff member?

Minecraft name: Kalle01234

Servers been moderator before: illyria.com

Email: [email protected]