Timeline

timeline blog mod texture skin java

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

OttosonicSrugs
  • Minecraft: Shrugs

Posted 17 February 2013 - 12:54 AM

- What Is This?

A while ago (three days) I had a thought: If I were to make a project (mod/texturepack/ect), how could I make it more interesting or how can I make it more fun for the user? This doesn't just mean adding more features to the mod or item i'm working on, I want it to be more interactive for the user and whoever really cares. So after some thinking (on a train ride) I thought it would be cool to see a timeline of events surrounding that whichever project ill be working on.

- Progress As A Student

To start off, I have to say I know almost nothing about modding, though in contrast Im taking a computer science class that teaches mostly Java and programming. So the learning side will show up in the timeline as well as any side information I learn not taking class (like someone from the internet showing me something). I have a good amount of experience in texture pack and skin making, though its not great.

So without further ado, here is the link to the timeline.

- Other Information

I do encourage comments about this idea, but please keep them positive :-). If you have any questions place them in a comment on this page or as a question on the timeline.

~ Hope you enjoy this little trip through my learning career!

Register or log in to remove.