Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

I'm looking for the default texture pack using bump mapping for SEUS

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

figgis_man
  • Minecraft: rockhog

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

[Insert the title here] because the bump mapping looks epic. If you could tell me about one that would be great! If it's something like Vattic's faithful, or faithful its self.. That would be great! ^_^

Posted Image

Please wait... Attempting to be a banana

Register or log in to remove.

Litosns124

Posted 14 April 2013 - 01:31 PM

I'm lookin for this too. BUt i can't get it anywhere (i have modpack made by me called Minecraft Realistic for MultiMC
It uses All mods that everyone love for example improved first person mod, BACR, Shaders, Matmos and Audiotori And it looks great
Posted Image

carollwood
  • Minecraft: carollwood

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:19 PM

View PostLitosns124, on 14 April 2013 - 01:31 PM, said:

I'm lookin for this too. BUt i can't get it anywhere (i have modpack made by me called Minecraft Realistic for MultiMC
It uses All mods that everyone love for example improved first person mod, BACR, Shaders, Matmos and Audiotori And it looks great

Um, are you just advertising your mod pack? ._.

Posted Image

corner_g
    corner_g

Retired One

• Retired Staff
  • Curse Premium
  • 3010 posts
  • Minecraft: corner_g

Posted 14 April 2013 - 05:24 PM

I have started such a pack, and may be inclined to continue it, but since the 1.5 update was made official, I haven't been able to locate a version of Sonic Ether's Unbelievable Shaders mod featuring bump mapping compatible with anything above 1.4.7. The only version compatible with current Minecraft version is fan-maintained, and bump mapping has yet to be updated. Do you actually have bump mapping? If so, could you lend a link to it's location so I could get it myself? If I could, I would be inclined to resume my work on bump mapping on both my Definitance pack, as well as the default bump mapping enhancement.

Fare well everyone! My time to retire has come!
"And with that, POW! I'm gone."
---Lord Crump

Posted Image