Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

James Craft

towny survival legit friendly iconomy essentials admins no grief

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

silkyboy99

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hello Everyone! Im simply here to tell you all that I am hosting a 24/7 minecraft server. This server is 100% legit. The server is not yet build by "the public" so all I need is you! Scince the other town owner is not online right now you would be invited to join the town Congo (A jungle town). Most are welcome, all but griefers. The ip adress is 5.39.71.14:25705 I hope to see you soon!

Register or log in to remove.

xXmasterassasin

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:02 PM

IGN: xXmasterassasin
Reason: Im a great funny and loyal person to play with, I've got amazing minecraft skills and love making friends on a range of servers.
Im a good builder, good with plugins and with commands, also I will be there when people need help with things. Posted Image

silkyboy99

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:22 PM

Plugins consist of:

Towny
Essentials
Group Manager
Chest Shop
Lockette
Clearlag
Iconomy

View PostxXmasterassasin, on 14 February 2013 - 10:02 PM, said:

IGN: xXmasterassasin
Reason: Im a great funny and loyal person to play with, I've got amazing minecraft skills and love making friends on a range of servers.
Im a good builder, good with plugins and with commands, also I will be there when people need help with things. Posted Image

Check your messages!

jonny500
    jonny500

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 17 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:30 PM

IGN bigzumoto
just looking for ppl to play with and no drama  i like to mine and farm i am always on and willing to help

silkyboy99

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:45 PM

Hello Everyone... Just a bump