Rpg Inventory Mod
Rpg Inventory Mod, because F*** - Yeah!! , that's why.
*Follow me on my twitter for update news about my mods ! *
Read the Entire OP please :
- If you are new
- if you came back to update
- if you have a problem with the mod.
be sure to have read the ENTIRE download and instalation part on this page.
(frequently asked questions)
I - A new Inventory
Open the Rpg Inventory with the 'End' while being inside of the vanilla inventory !
or the button.(back since 1.5)
Creative and Single Player compatible !
You can change the key anytime you want in the game menu!
press escape > controls > scroll all the way down. Rpg Inventory Key
II - 6 new Slots :
Jewelry comes in many different forms and effects.
All of these effects are PASSIVE, which means you can not see them, but will notice them.
- Gold Jewelry : Speed and JumpBoost
- Diamond Jewelry: Healing
- Lapis Lazuli Jewelry : Damage boost and 'Weapon Regen'
- Emerald Jewelry : various Buffs.
All buffs Stack ! use more items to get more efficient buffs !
Emerald buffs dont stack, as each specifique item has a specifique buff.
You will requier a Mold Forge for making Jewelery !
More info on the mold forge below
Every Slot can Contain one specific item:
Ring, Necklace, Shield, Cape or Gloves.
III - The Mold Forge
The mold Forge requieres several Ingredients to work and produce Jewelery.
- You will need Fuel (Coal, Charcoal, BlazeRods or LavaBuckets.
To keep this little Block warm, you need to use A LOT of fuel, so be prepaired !
- You will need a Gold Block to melt into a Mold and obtain your Jewel's final form.
- You will need a Mold.(found in dungeon chests)
- You will need Minerals (Diamond, Lapis, Emerald or a Gold Ingot.)
ALL jewels are made with the Mold Forge.
IV - "Class"Armor and their weapons
Armor is crafted like all other armor.
Here is what you will need :
IV -b - Armor /Class Skills
V -a - 3D Weapons , Armor and capes !
What is more awesome then wielding a massive Claymore ? A Huge hammer ? A Longbow ? or even a Soul Sphere ... ?
The general 3d rendering can be changed in the config file which you can find in .minecraft > config > rpginventorymod.cfg
V -b - 3d Capes And Jewelery
5 different capes are available trough crafting.
Dev capes, are capes for People who helped with developement.
Dev capes disable the use of the Grey cape, as this cape worn will show their own cape.
Donator capes work the same way. Donate anything you want, include a link of a cape Picture and your minecraft UserName, and in the next update your cape will be available !
Donate for a dev/donator cape !
Extra : RPG++ (RPG Inventory Addons)
VI -Videos !
thanks Atlantic Craft !!
(most up to date ^ )
VIII -Installation Guide
Have fun !
Want a Special and unique cape ? Or just want to support us ? feel free to donate and pay us a beer !
We worked hard for you and spend a decent amount of hours working on this project !
Donate for a cape :
Rpg Inventory's Donator-Dev Features :
Keep my mods alive, feel free to donate anything !
This document is Copyright ©(2013) by Axel Cornelis and is the intellectual
property of the author. Only Minecraftforum.net is able to host any of my material without my, consent. It may not be placed on any web site or otherwise distributed publicly without advance written permission. If you mirror this mod page or anything I've made on any other site, I may express my angst at you in the form of a lawsuit. Therefore, you should ask for written permision first.
This mod may be decompiled in the only purpose to LEARN. Do not copy any content, or recreate this mod.
Developers / people with importance in this mod :
- Subaraki (Original idea/project leader, maintaing code, updates, bugfixes, renderers, classes, ... )
- ZetaHunter (TroubleShooting, lots of fixes, ArchMage class addon)
- Richard Digits (BeastMaster, Necromancer, EventHandlers and learning me more basic java.)
- AbrarSyed (passing by and helping with the initial Beta mod)
- Noppes (Helped set up the basics for the Beta inventory mod)
- ResinResin and Take Weiland
(helping hand for smp rendering. without their advice I would have never managed to render jewels in multiplayer )