falloutnuke
  • Minecraft: falloutnuke
  • Xbox:brendangb

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:17 PM

The

Walking Dead

"Fight the Dead, Fear the Living"

Summary:

"How many hours are in a day when you don't spend half of them watching television?

When is the last time any of us REALLY worked to get something that we wanted?

How long has it been since any of us really NEEDED something that we WANTED?

The world we knew is gone.

The world of commerce and frivolous necessity has been replaced by a world of survival and responsibility.

An epidemic of apocalyptic proportions has swept the globe causing the dead to rise and feed on the living. In a matter of months society has crumbled,

No Government,

No Grocery Stores,

No Mail Delivery,

No Cable TV.

In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living."

-Exert from "The Walking Dead" Comics, Robert Kirkman.

Rules:

• No Power Gaming.
  • No Meta Gaming.
  • No God Modding.
  • No One Line IG sentences, have at least a three line sentences if your feeling lazy.
  • Language Is allowed.
  • Groups are allowed.
  • Romances are allowed.
  • Drug/Alcohol/Etc. Reference or usage is allowed.
  • Please put the word "Walker" in the 'Other' section of your app to prove that you've read these rules and agree to follow them.
  • You can control your own NPC, but owner NPC's are restrained to Mods and the Owner only.
  • Adults/Teenagers/Children/Etc. will most likely not have preexisting gun knowledge, so unless there's a logical reason as to why your character can do 360 no-scope head shots, please have your character miss a few times. Same goes for melee attacks, no instant decapitations.
  • You can die from Hunger & Dehydration/Sleep Deprivation can occur too.
  • Walking Dead References are allowed.
  • If your character is bitten or scratched, your character will have a 2 day RL lifespan.
  • If you don't follow these rules, random walkers sent by the Owner (Me) will attack your character. You have three chances, if you break the third, your character is killed by Walkers and you are kicked from the RP.

App Format:

Name-

Age(Between 15 & 45)-
Gender(Male/Female/Both)-
Ethnicity(Caucasian/African American/Asian/Etc.)-
Physical Appearance(Body Type and Facial/Picture or Description)-
Clothing-
Personality(Characteristics)-
Biography-

City/Location-
Inventory(11 Items or Less)-
Other-

App Example:

Name- Jon Collins

Age(Between 15 & 45)- 20
Gender(Male/Female/Both)- Male
Ethnicity(Caucasian/African American/Asian/Etc.)- Caucasian
Physical Appearance(Body Type and Facial/Picture or Description)- Relatively tall 6'0 ft tall to be precise, Relatively Muscular not the disgusting look but the average weightlifters build, Broad shouldered, Slightly pronounced cheekbones, Slightly cleft chin (those dent's in the chin), Short & Messy Dark Brown Hair, Pale Blue Eyes, A Stubble, Considered attractive.

Clothing- A plain black V-Neck that clings tightly to his muscular figure, Jeans, Adidas Samba shoes, He carries a plain black zip up Hoodie in his back pack. He can also be seen wearing a plain white button up with the sleeves rolled up.
Personality(Characteristics)- While being mostly shy, Jon is friendly to most people. He keeps a calm and cool demeanor, which attracts most people. His personality is very laid back, barely gets ruffled up over something little. While Jon pertains a charismatic personality, he suffers from Social Anxiety, which has greatly influenced most of his social decisions. He likes to keep a low key when around people, never too outgoing, but when he likes someone who is similar, he often tries to win they're affection through humor. He has commitment issues. He has over time adopted a brave and cunning personality while being in the Apocalypse. He later develops mild Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder due to the Apocalypse.
Biography- Born in Philadelphia, Penn. Jon had an average life, an older brother named Greg, two loving, and by all means, average parents. Jon was into very few sports, he played soccer and baseball in Middle School and Lacrosse in High School, this made him muscular like what he is now. He was raised in a healthy family, never was there a time where Jon was perceived as overweight. When he was twelve, his parents divorced, which affected him emotionally, making him more secluded for a period of time. He spent a month with each parent, his Mom in Boston, Mass., and with his Dad in New York. Once Jon had finished High School, he and his older brother Greg moved into an apartment in New York City. Jon went on to study Anthropology, Architecture, and Philosophy. He had an average life before the Walkers came. The death of his brother greatly affected him and he has become hardened and has taken responsibility. He still is new to guns and killing living things, but he's getting the hang of it. When he met Megan, he fixed his personality to work in a group mentality.

City/Location- New York, Previously in the City.
Inventory(11 Items or Less)- Colt 1911 Pistol with 5 clips of ammo, a small Swiss Gear Knife, a Sleeping Bag, a half empty water canister, toothbrush & toothpaste, half empty med kit, Cellphone, One strap Black Backpack, A sturdy aluminum baseball bat.
Other- I'm the owner, I don't have to put 'Walker' in my app.

Side notes:

The Outbreak starts around June, 2012 or 2013.
There is no specific location, it's up to you.
The game starts before the outbreak.
Water, Food, Electricity, Guns, etc. are very hard to come across.
Walkers are pretty much everywhere.

This RP is set in Seasons.

Seasons:

Season 1: Before the Chaos- The outbreak occurred, resorting everyone to survivors. A man escaped from New York City with his now dead brother, but crashed into a young lady's house, the two now survive together on top of a roof. A Secret Service agent and several U.S. Government officials crashed they're plan on the property of some Georgia farmers. Only one survived the crash, the Agent.

Season 2: Forgotten Memories- Several groups teamed up. A lone police officer & his son drove to Chicago from D.C., coming across a woman. Buck & his group discovered the viruses nasty habits; they also came across an assassin known as Jesse. Group 1 discovered two other survivors while on the road; Mason & Aaron. They set up camp on top of a building in Chicago. Two other survivors from New York radioed the Group; & is on they're way to the group. Several flamboyant survivors living in the Bronx of New York; teamed up. Buck is now in Chicago.

Season 3: Buck- The group encountered Buck in Chicago & were integrated into "The Raiders". On the road to Tennessee, the group came across several shocking realization's. Buck nearly kills Jesse in a fight for Helen, which results in her choosing Jesse over Buck. The group discovers Buck's undead daughters. More conflicts arise & Buck forces Megan to shoot Jeff's son Adam. The group is taken to Bardstown, Kentucky where Raychelle is raped. All the conflicts lead to a firefight between The Raiders & the group, resulting in numerous Raider deaths, Stephen's death, & Buck's death. The group took the remaining vehicles & drove away.  

Season 4: The Martyrs- The group journeys to Nevada, momentarily stopping in Oklahoma where they met Daniel, Thomas, & Bree. Megan is pregnant. Jesse & Helen started a relationship. The Martyrs influence has increased significantly.

Season 5: Forgive my Sins- In Progress...

Season 6: Alcatraz- Coming in July...

Season 7: Returning Home- Coming in August...

Season 8: Canada- Coming in September...

Season 9: Back to California- Coming in October...

Season 10: An end, once & for all- Coming in November...

I wanna thank a few people before I wrap this up.
Thank you Jawababy for starting the Walking Dead RP forum games, without you, this probably wouldn't exist. Thank you funkybub for Rebooting my version of TWD RP and giving me ideas regarding the RP.
And thank you Robert Kirkman, without you, the Walking Dead wouldn't exist.

Ending Note:

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Enjoy!

Sir Falloutnuke

Register or log in to remove.

falloutnuke

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:24 PM

I'll start the RP when I get 5 apps.

Sir Falloutnuke

Diplout
    Diplout

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 02:40 AM

Name- Isaac West

Age(Between 10 & 45)- 20
Gender- Male
Ethnicity- Caucasian
Physical Appearance- Short, Messy black hair. Blue eyes. Muscular. Tall. Handsome.
Clothing- Brown jacket, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes
Personality(Characteristics)- Kind, Generous, Helpful, Considerate, Generally a nice guy
Biography- Isaac was born in Ireland. His mother died when he was very young and him and his father had to move to America because of his fathers occupation. They lived together in an apartment. When the outbreak occurred, His father died trying to protect a girl from the infected. Ever since he has been travelling around the city trying to survive.
Inventory(11 Items or Less)-
Combat knife, Baseball bat, Bottle of water, Lighter, Duct tape, Rope, 2 MRE's, Small First Aid Kit, Flashlight, Extra Batteries.
Other- Walker

Posted Image
If you want my attention, Quote my posts.

falloutnuke

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:12 PM

Accepted

Sir Falloutnuke

Conson84
    Conson84

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Minecraft: Conson84
  • Xbox:Conson84

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:43 PM

Name- Colin Williams

Age- 15
Gender- Male
Ethnicity- Caucasian
Physical Appearance-On the short side, cropped blond hair, skinny, blue eyes
Clothing- Baggy, dark blue shirt, sweatpants, old sneakers, baseball cap
Personality- Good natured, jittery, wary
Biography- Colin was born to a single mother who never really seemed to want him. He quickly learned to be able to confide in himself when things got bad. So does the apocalypse seem much different than regular life? Nope.
Inventory(11 Items or Less)- Swiss Army knife, flashlight, 2 cases of extra batteries, 3 chocolate bars, 2 water bottles, yearbook photo of his crush, sweater
Other- Walker

"So y'all gotta hide yo wood, hide yo stone, and hide yo dirt too, cause them creepers blowing up everything out here."

falloutnuke

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:21 PM

Accepted

Sir Falloutnuke

funkybub
    funkybub

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7878 posts
  • Minecraft: funkybub
  • Xbox:funkybub

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

Name- Mason Barton

Age(Between 10 & 45)- 38

Ethnicity(Caucasian/African American/Asian/Etc.)- Caucasian

Physical Appearance(Body Type and Facial/Picture or Description)- Mason is slim built with brown hair and commonly keeps facial hair on his lip and chin. His eyes are blue.

Clothing- Mason normally wears loose fitting vests, often made out of one light grey material/light brown plaid.When it is raining, he wears a black leather jacket with angel wings stitched into the back on them.He wears grayish pants with black boots. At times, he'll wear a Mexican Poncho

Personality(Characteristics)- often volatile and will quickly resort to violence in threatening situations but is a tiny bit level-headed. He'll say, act then think about the problems the actions might have caused.

Biography-Born in the mountains the south, Mason and his younger sister, Helen, were raised by a chain smoking mother and a neglectful father who was drunk most nights. At around 6, they lost their mother in a house fire caused by their mother. Being raised by their father, he often taught them racist ideas. When he was around 13, he managed to get himself lost in local woodlands and was lost for 9 days. This was where he found his natural tracking skills. After 9 days of eating berries and using leaves as toilet paper, he found his way home but his father didn't even know he went. Fast forward 25 years and government began the evacuation of the cities. Mason didn't managed to get onto the helicopters but Helen did. He's now roaming the land trying to find people to follow.

Inventory(11 Items or Less)- Horton Scout HD 125 Crossbow with 10 Bolts, Hatchet  Hunting Knife, 2 bottles of water, packet of batteries, a flashlight and a 1.5 lrt bottle of water, Also a map of all major roads in the southern states.

Other- Also take the bolts from the walkers, gotta save ammo! ((yes this is basically Daryl, but who doesn't love him!!))

Posted Image

falloutnuke

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:40 PM

Accepted, glad to have you on the RP.

Sir Falloutnuke

thegeekykid47

Posted 15 February 2013 - 03:06 AM

Name-Aaron

Age(Between 10 & 45)- 14
Ethnicity(Caucasian/African American/Asian/Etc.)- Caucasian/Swedish
Physical Appearance(Body Type and Facial/Picture or Description)-Blue eyes, a bit over weight, round face, glasses, black hair
Clothing-Blacks jean, Black sweater, Mid size backpack
Personality(Characteristics)-Kind and accepting, but also nervous and jumpy at times. Good with maps and strategy. He is also an introvert.
Biography- Born in Sweden, but moved to the US due to his mothers job. Aaron's life was very uninteresting. He is what most would consider a "nerd". He was an avid gamer and reader. He left his mother when the shtf, and went on the road. He hopes to find something better and worth living for.
Inventory(11 Items or Less)- Crowbar, Bow, Arrows, half-liter of water, copy of "The complete Sherlock Holmes", copy of "A brief History of Time", deck of cards, Dungeons & Dragons starter set (for entertainment), map, box of cheerios.
Other- Walker

Posted Image Yeah im a brony. got a problem with it?

Hexacore
  • Minecraft: lejacy

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

((May I ask if there is a minimum amount of sentences or lines for a post?))

.·°¯°·._.· εмвяacε ∂aякηεss ·._.·°¯°·.

falloutnuke

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:03 PM

Accepted

Not yet but maybe.

Sir Falloutnuke

kokolo21
    kokolo21

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 01:01 PM

Name- Connor Greyson

Age(Between 10 & 45)- 23
Ethnicity(Caucasian/African American/Asian/Etc.)- Asian (no one choses it ...)
Physical Appearance(Body Type and Facial/Picture or Description)- Strongish, Agile,

Posted Image
Clothing-Sport pants, Leather jacket
Personality(Characteristics)- Calm, Strong willed, never lose hope and gentile
Biography- He is currently in his house, at Brooklyn Outskirts, when he was 17 his father and mother died... now he his living on his own on a little farm
Inventory(11 Items or Less)- Katana, Silencied Pistol with 2 magazines ,Hunting Knife, 2 MRE`s and a bottle of 1 lt of water.
Other-Walker and i wont use my pistol if its not nessessary...

You cant die for not sleeping, you will faint for atleast 10 hours...
Today we fight back!
https://thedaywefightback.org/

kazar14
    kazar14

Redstone Miner

• Members
  • 570 posts
  • Minecraft: kazar14
  • Xbox:You think?
  • PSN:I have a PS2.

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Can I reserve?

Posted Image

Codename Binary is running low on players.

Kenaron
    Kenaron

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:51 PM

Name- Michel Lennox
Age(Between 10 & 45)- 20
Gender- Male
Ethnicity(Caucasian/African American/Asian/Etc.)- South American, brown skin
Physical Appearance(Body Type and Facial/Picture or Description)- Around 1,90 meters tall, not really fat or thin, black hair, brown eyes.
Clothing- A blue long shirt gray long pants and a red cap
Personality(Characteristics)- Very decided and good at lateral thinking, he's very diligent and has got the farm of his grandfather, where he's trying to defend himself
Biography- Michel came from Canada to the United States to visit his family, but when he was in his way to Seattle he hit a man that was in the middle of the road and he realized that the man wasn't breathing and tried to bite him. After that weird episode he saw the emergency broadcasting and decided to run to the house of his brother, and find him dead in the kitchen. After burring his brother in the back yard, he started to build a barricade in the entrance.
Inventory(11 Items or Less)- A map of Seattle, a knife, a six-shooter gun with bullets (48) , a backpack and food and water
Other- Walker. He saw some people (or what he thought where people) on the house next door and he's heading there to see what they where

Posted Image

falloutnuke

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:29 PM

Both accepted and yes your reserved.

Sir Falloutnuke

falloutnuke

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

((Alright, let's get this started.))

Season 1:

Before the Chaos

The outbreak begins.

Sir Falloutnuke

falloutnuke

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:01 PM

My eyes shot open, color came into view along with the ceiling. My heart began to beat fast. I rolled over to my alarm clock and gazed at the red numbers, 12:30. Sh*t, I'm late. I sprang from my bed, grabbing my clothes that were piled on the floor, throttling them on like a maniac and sprinted towards the door, grabbing my bag from a kitchen chair. My brother sat at the table, playing on his tablet.

"Where you goin?" He asked raising his eyebrows.
"Where do you think?" I said throwing my zip up Hoodie on and zipping it up.
"I don't know, where?" He asked standing up while grabbing his cup of coffee.
"I'm late." I said hurriedly.
"To what." He responded while taking a drink.
"Exams." I responded, grabbing my car keys.
"Your late, wer-
"No time, bye!" I responded opening the front door of the apartment and running down to the sidewalk were my parked car was.

I got into the car, started it and drove off down the street, I knew I had excelled the speed limit, but whatever.

Sir Falloutnuke

funkybub
    funkybub

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7878 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:03 PM

((How long before the walkers start?))

Posted Image

falloutnuke

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:10 PM

((After everyone posts three starting posts, the outbreak will occur.))

Sir Falloutnuke

funkybub
    funkybub

End Dweller

• Members
  • 7878 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

((I mean, how many days/weeks/months are we at until they arrive))

Posted Image