2015 replies to this topic

Gormal
    Gormal

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

View Postcrummy194, on 28 April 2013 - 07:35 AM, said:

Hrm, this one I'm not sure about. Mekanism doesn't seem to like to play well with GC. What do you mean when you say it was running fine?

Sorry by running fine I mean that it loaded up without any errors.  I'm currently building a 1.5.1 multiMC instance and have been adding the mods I want bit by bit to deal with conflicts etc.  The pack was loaded up without any errors or annoying overwrites until I put in galacticraft, which caused the error.  I have not actually played an built anything on the maps I've created, just checked world gen and basic stability.

Register or log in to remove.

WolfGirl7777
  • Minecraft: WolfGirl7777

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:00 PM

If you let YogsCast get the full version (with all the planets) we have the same rights! Posted Image
In all seriousness, i've been waiting ever since that yogscast vid came out Posted Image
Posted Image

crummy194
  • Minecraft: crummy19

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:13 PM

View PostWolfGirl7777, on 28 April 2013 - 09:00 PM, said:

If you let YogsCast get the full version (with all the planets) we have the same rights! Posted Image
In all seriousness, i've been waiting ever since that yogscast vid came out Posted Image
When you have a following of a million people and give us enough attention to crash our website multiple times in a day, then you can have the version with the empty planets.

What people asking for the rest of the planets don't get is that there's nothing on them. Seriously, there's nothing there. Mars has the creeper dungeons but that's it. Io, Europa, and everything else don't have anything but new dirt, maybe. We haven't put those planets out yet because there's no reason to. If you guys want dirt and stone that bad, maybe you should re-evaluate some things.

Playing this mod isn't a right by the way. This is the product of a good portion of a person's free time and effort. Mic could have kept this to himself and had tons of fun without the stress of the community pushing him. But he decided to share, and you should be grateful. You thinking you're entitled to more than what he's giving when there isn't more is completely unfair. Not a right, a privilege.
Posted Image

bigeaspk
    bigeaspk

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

When I go into the creative tab for Universal Electricity, there is nothing there. I am using the latest dev build though, is that why?
[Error 404 could not be found]

crummy194

Posted 28 April 2013 - 09:31 PM

View Postbigeaspk, on 28 April 2013 - 09:23 PM, said:

When I go into the creative tab for Universal Electricity, there is nothing there. I am using the latest dev build though, is that why?
GC has its own tab, if that's what you're looking for. If you're looking for the UE stuff, like batteries and cables, it should be under the GC tab as well.
Posted Image

bigeaspk
    bigeaspk

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 213 posts

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:14 PM

View Postcrummy194, on 28 April 2013 - 09:31 PM, said:

GC has its own tab, if that's what you're looking for. If you're looking for the UE stuff, like batteries and cables, it should be under the GC tab as well.
Looked under GC and GC Moon, still nothing. Here's a screenshot:
Spoiler:

[Error 404 could not be found]

Pigbear
    Pigbear

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1189 posts
  • Minecraft: Pigbear

Posted 28 April 2013 - 10:25 PM

View Postcrummy194, on 28 April 2013 - 09:13 PM, said:

When you have a following of a million people and give us enough attention to crash our website multiple times in a day, then you can have the version with the empty planets.

What people asking for the rest of the planets don't get is that there's nothing on them. Seriously, there's nothing there. Mars has the creeper dungeons but that's it. Io, Europa, and everything else don't have anything but new dirt, maybe. We haven't put those planets out yet because there's no reason to. If you guys want dirt and stone that bad, maybe you should re-evaluate some things.

Playing this mod isn't a right by the way. This is the product of a good portion of a person's free time and effort. Mic could have kept this to himself and had tons of fun without the stress of the community pushing him. But he decided to share, and you should be grateful. You thinking you're entitled to more than what he's giving when there isn't more is completely unfair. Not a right, a privilege.
You realize he was being sarcastic?

crummy194

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:43 PM

View PostPigbear, on 28 April 2013 - 10:25 PM, said:

You realize he was being sarcastic?
Even still, it's annoying as hell to have so many people ask the same question over and over again when we're working on it.
Posted Image

Pigbear
    Pigbear

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1189 posts
  • Minecraft: Pigbear

Posted 29 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

View Postcrummy194, on 28 April 2013 - 11:43 PM, said:

Even still, it's annoying as hell to have so many people ask the same question over and over again when we're working on it.
Dude, He was just kidding calm down.

Gorgok
    Gorgok

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:14 AM

Build 148, forge 679, client crashing when i mouse over create space station. User error or work in progress?
Spoiler:

Gslyy
    Gslyy

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:50 AM

So for some reason my minecraft crashes when i try to fuel an empty rocket, other than that it seems to be working fine so far..

crummy194

Posted 29 April 2013 - 05:39 AM

View PostGslyy, on 29 April 2013 - 03:50 AM, said:

So for some reason my minecraft crashes when i try to fuel an empty rocket, other than that it seems to be working fine so far..
Update Forge
Posted Image

snake2332

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:19 PM

Does anyone know what causes this NoSuchMethodError error when starting an MCPC+ server with this mod?

Spoiler:

I tried with a few different versions of Forge, as well as the recommended and dev builds of GC, all resulting in this same error string.

I am using all the other UE mods except for ElectricExpansion (waiting for it to update to Forge 676+). Also running some other mods (72 total).

jasonsaffle13

Posted 29 April 2013 - 03:49 PM

Sorry snake2332 forgot to quote your post!!

update your EE to build 36 forge 676 and galacticcraft to 151 and try that

micdoodle8
    micdoodle8

Lapis Lazuli Collector

• Members
  • 1156 posts
  • Minecraft: micdoodle8

Posted 29 April 2013 - 08:19 PM

View Postsnake2332, on 29 April 2013 - 03:19 PM, said:

Does anyone know what causes this NoSuchMethodError error when starting an MCPC+ server with this mod?

Spoiler:

I tried with a few different versions of Forge, as well as the recommended and dev builds of GC, all resulting in this same error string.

I am using all the other UE mods except for ElectricExpansion (waiting for it to update to Forge 676+). Also running some other mods (72 total).

Try updating to the latest dev build of Galacticraft and let me know if it still crashes.

View PostGorgok, on 29 April 2013 - 03:14 AM, said:

Build 148, forge 679, client crashing when i mouse over create space station. User error or work in progress?
Spoiler:

That's weird, can you post the entire forge log into pastebin and reply with the link? Thanks.

Posted Image

Gorgok
    Gorgok

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 April 2013 - 11:38 PM

View Postmicdoodle8, on 29 April 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

That's weird, can you post the entire forge log into pastebin and reply with the link? Thanks.

http://pastebin.com/z8Y3ikQ6

starr274
  • Minecraft: starr274

Posted 30 April 2013 - 01:15 AM

In Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.34.155  what kind of leaf block do we need to start the Oxygen compressor I've gone into creative on the moon placed 2 coal Generators in a undergound 7x7x7 cube at level 54  with a 5x5 ring around a 3x3 space for the door closed it and repeated with another and placed around 27 leaf blocks on the back after connecting the oxygen pipes and the copper wire from basic componets power was received but I'm still getting not enough leaf blocks so I added 27 more to the bottom and still not enough leaf blocks so i remade the room out of  the moons rock but still stuck , any Ideas ?

Gorgok
    Gorgok

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 30 April 2013 - 04:53 AM

Build 158, I read that it might have fixed the crash, still forge 679... Same crash still though.
Spoiler:

http://pastebin.com/TBYVykH1

I think this time i had removed every other mod, just incase, made a new map and went straight to orbit.

crummy194

Posted 30 April 2013 - 07:27 AM

View Poststarr274, on 30 April 2013 - 01:15 AM, said:

In Galacticraft-1.5.1-a0.1.34.155  what kind of leaf block do we need to start the Oxygen compressor I've gone into creative on the moon placed 2 coal Generators in a undergound 7x7x7 cube at level 54  with a 5x5 ring around a 3x3 space for the door closed it and repeated with another and placed around 27 leaf blocks on the back after connecting the oxygen pipes and the copper wire from basic componets power was received but I'm still getting not enough leaf blocks so I added 27 more to the bottom and still not enough leaf blocks so i remade the room out of  the moons rock but still stuck , any Ideas ?
And you're using a distributor right? Are you getting oxygen to the character, so you don't need tanks?

View PostGorgok, on 30 April 2013 - 04:53 AM, said:

Build 158, I read that it might have fixed the crash, still forge 679... Same crash still though.
Spoiler:

http://pastebin.com/TBYVykH1

I think this time i had removed every other mod, just incase, made a new map and went straight to orbit.
Both Forge and GC are the absolute most recent?
Posted Image

netshaman

Posted 30 April 2013 - 11:48 AM

The download is definitely screwed for me , it is impossible to download anything , please can you do something ?
Posted Image
Posted Image