QUANTUMCRAFT RELOADED [FTB] [MINDCRACK] [WHITELISTED] [NEW MAP]

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Craftcody1047
  • Minecraft: CodyX94
  • Xbox:CodyX94

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:29 PM

~QuantumCraft Reloaded~

Hello and welcome. I have created a new server called QuantumCraft! It is run on a dedicated host, lag free!

~Server runs: Mindcrack v8.0.1~

~Website~

SOON

~Rules~

1. No Greifing

2. No Hacking

3. No begging for OP

4. Don't be a dick, and have fun

5. No Pvp unless both agree

6. No griefing or Stealing. Not even raiding.

~Application~

In order to be whitelisted, please fill out the template below:

IGN:

FTB Experience:

Why you:

Skype (If you have one):

Youtube (If you have one):

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Skype (For Questions): zopepad

IP: quantumcraft.mchosts.com

Enjoy!

Posted Image

Professional Minecraft Map Creator / Builder

Register or log in to remove.

Awkstremer
  • Minecraft: Awkstremer

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

IGN: Awkstremer
FTB Experience: I played a lot of single player, both survival and creative. I played on an LAN world with my girlfriend and friends. I have tried out 1 private FTB server but it shut down.
Why you: I'm awesome
Youtube: BearAndRyan

(When you add me on Skype I'd like to talk to you. See if my friend can also join.)
Kill all cows.

Craftcody1047
  • Minecraft: CodyX94
  • Xbox:CodyX94

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:35 PM

View PostAwkstremer, on 12 February 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

IGN: Awkstremer
FTB Experience: I played a lot of single player, both survival and creative. I played on an LAN world with my girlfriend and friends. I have tried out 1 private FTB server but it shut down.
Why you: I'm awesome
Youtube: BearAndRyan

(When you add me on Skype I'd like to talk to you. See if my friend can also join.)

Accepted!

Server is open!

Posted Image

Professional Minecraft Map Creator / Builder

HEYHEYHEYITSTIME

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:44 PM

IGN: HEYHEYHEYITSTIME

FTB Experience: I've Been Playing For About A Month And Still Getting Use To All Of The New Stuff Added

Why You: Well Because Im Amazing And Can Be Freaking Funny At Times And I Can Build Awesome Stuff If I Get In

Skype: HEYHEYHEYITSTIME Because im Too Lazy To Make Up A New Name

Youtube: HEYHEYHEYITSTIME Still To Lazy To Make Up A New Name

julian_fleshblade

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:56 PM

Made new app down below, because first one wasn't good enough.

HEYHEYHEYITSTIME

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

I Put Something Here Now Um Yeah Soooo Great Weather Isnt It Y Did You Have To Make A New App Julian You Made The Thing I Said Earlier Make No Sense

c2k
    c2k

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:05 AM

IGN:Corey14. Don't let the 14 fool you, Im 16.

FTB Experience: I know a lot of the mods, I have played FTB since it has been out.  I also have played most of these mods before they were in any modpacks.

Why you: I'm honestly just looking for a server that has friendly people on it.  I can be active most of the days of the weeks, I will follow the rules.  I will be nice to people unless there are not nice to me :P.  I really would like to be a part of a nice server.

julian_fleshblade

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:46 AM

IGN: fleshblade

FTB Experience: I've been playing FTB for about 4 months now. I'm very good with the mindcrack pack in paticuluar. I enjoy watching the mindcrack server on youtube play ftb. My favorites are Etho, Nebris, Guude, VintageBeef and Anderz. I'm very good and a big team player. I enjoy playing with other people.

Why I want to join:

I've been playing ftb for a while now, and I'm looking for a nice fun friendly community of players to play with.This server seemed perfect because it's a private whitelist server that has a new map, so if I join, not everyone will be way ahead of me.

Youtube: moomaster900

Zebruhs
    Zebruhs

Carpenter

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:04 PM

IGN: Bazed

FTB Experience:  4 months

Why you: I want to play FTB with my good friends that will also be applying soon after me. Also i want to play on a fun ftb server that will hopefully be up for a while.

Skype (If you have one):Casturify

Youtube (If you have one):Nope

Bestminecraftstuff
  • Minecraft: littlejamo1234

Posted 13 February 2013 - 08:08 PM

IGN: littlejamo1234

FTB Experience: Well, i have played the game for 3 years now and played with the mods that are in the mod pack for 2 years now. Soi have a very good understanding of the mods and i know petty much everything that there is know (but about gregtech im still learning that).

Why you: Because it is me

Skype (If you have one): Bestminecraftstuff

Youtube (If you have one): Bestminecraftstuff

Posted Image

Posted Image

angryred
    angryred

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:22 PM

IGN:angryreda

FTB Experience:I have played 3 month offline

Why you:Well ,I m playing feed the beats and im reamy enjoying it, the only thing i want is playing online with  other people and have fun toghether.I kwon evrything about buildcraft and thaum and a litlle a goal would be to make a charging station at spawn if there is a spawn ;p

Skype (If you have one):pker.ltd

Youtube (If you have one):/

sk8riddlebox

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:46 PM

IGN: sk8riddlebox

FTB Experience: about a month

Why you: Im a friendly person and i like to play many different games and MC mods.

Skype (If you have one): rsslaya

ManagerOfWar
  • Minecraft: ManagerOfWar

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

IGN:
ManagerOfWar

FTB Experience:
I started playing FTB about a week or two before they added Redpower 2 and i played Tekkit before that.
I'm experienced in: IC2, Forestry, Extrabees, and Thaumcraft. I also know the basics of all the mods in the pack.

Why you:
I'm a nice guy who's fun to play with and who can help someone if they need it. I have also never been banned from a server.

Skype (If you have one):
I don't have Skype atm, but i will be getting it.

I do have a Youtube channel, i have nothing on it atm. It's ManagerOfWar (i'm so creative Posted Image)

mlaykj99
    mlaykj99

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Minecraft: mlaykj99

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:55 PM

IGN: mlaykj99

FTB Experience: I have played since the release

Why you: I love ftb and am looking for a community to share that love with. I get along well with others and enjoy messing with all the mods.

Moonrox
    Moonrox

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 739 posts
  • Minecraft: Silver_Moonrox

Posted 16 February 2013 - 11:01 PM

IGN: Silver_Moonrox

FTB Experience: Very little.

Why you: No specific reason.

Youtube (If you have one): Silver Moonrox

Extra: I'm looking for a server such as this one where I can learn about FTB and hopefully start making mob farms. I love to work with mobs, and I've been playing since beta 1.4.

Gupaloriz
  • Minecraft: Gupaloriz

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

Ign: Gupaloriz

FTB Experience: I've been building in FTB (or experimenting) since November of 2012. I've dabbled in just about everything. Though most of my time has been spent working with xycraft blocks, I have gone in depth with bees and IC2. My goal is to have myself and my friend (ParanoidFalcon) to get on the server and build a nuclear reactor.

Why Me? I'm 17 years old and a junior in high school. I'm going to major in music education when i get to college. I like interacting with other people as it kinda adds this RP feeling to playing on a server. I tend to be quite generous with my materials, Though it does go to show that i tend to also be low on resources most of the time Posted Image . I love to help people in their builds if they need it. I've never been banned from any server or even broken the rules.

Youtube: I have a youtube but do not post any content on it, but in the future may put gameplay on it.

FalconParanoid

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:30 PM

IGN: ParanoidFalcon
FTB Experience: I have played ftb for a couple months now and most of my time has gone into thaumcraft, but away from ftb I have spent plenty of time on industrialcraft and buildcraft.
Why you: I am a mature person who is friendly and will always try to help someone, if they ask for assistance. Also, I will never break a rule and I have never been banned from a server. Truly I just want to become a part of the community and to have fun with the people of that community.
Youtube: ParanoidFalcon (though I have not posted much)