• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.7.2]the Ether - A new minecraft adventure.

ether heaven forge 1.4.7 the ether

• Please log in to reply
823 replies to this topic

Damoniy
    Damoniy

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

POPULAR

Posted Image

Posted Image

the Ether mod!
A new adventure in the Sky of Minecraft,now you go start a journey,go to Nether for go to the Ether,you want a Light Stone Dust to make a new door for Dreams.This! A dreamed World to his range,a new World.In this world you go find a heavenly creatures and good fruits to eat,a place to be explored and various rewards in the path!Now you can find aggressive monsters along the way!The angels and Arcangels may try to kill him, soon there were dungeons to face the bosses!Now you go challenge the guardians of heaven!

Download:

the Ether 2.9.3

Download

Texturepack:                                                  

ZEDERCRAFT

Download

Old Versions
the Ether 2.9 for minecraft 1.6.4  Download
the Ether 2.8 for minecraft 1.6.2  Download
the Ether 2.0.3 for minecraft 1.5.2 Download | Server
the Ether 2.0.2 for minecraft 1.5.2 Download | Server
the Ether 1.9.6 for minecraft 1.5.2 Download
the Ether 1.7.8 for minecraft 1.5.2 Download
the Ether 1.1.9 for minecraft 1.5.1 Download
the Ether 1.1.4 for minecraft 1.5.0 Download
the ether 1.0.4 for minecraft 1.4.7 Download

Nice Review!
]

Aether Team/Jaryt:Hey Everyone, It's Jaryt, Ever since early streams we've gotten complaints by a mod called "the Ether", and I speak for our entire team when I say this;When is say "this" I'm talking about the Ether mod. (I posted this on their forum page)This mod is not a ripoff, it's just a result of an inspiration from the Aether.In my perspective the view of this mod author was to revive the idea of the Aether thinking it has been abandoned, not knowing the Aether II was in development, and trying to make his own mod into a mod Aether themed for this community to enjoy.If you have enjoyed this mod in place of Aether prior and maybe even after the Aether II came out, then you should be thanking this author, and not whining saying he's been copying.This developer will have completely different ideas as King, Saspirion, and I, therefore they will end up going in completely different directions in updates to come, being same genre, but entirely different mods, which they may be already.You need to understand, a good mod like this takes time, and effort. It's not easy, which is a reason why the Aether II has taken a long time to release, but just because it has, doesn't mean this mod has to be hated, and flamed for "copying".Minecraft was an inspiration of Dwarf Fortress, Dungeon Keeper, and Infiminer, is that going to stop you from playing it?Don't judge this mod until you haven't played it, and be nice.Thanks

DistribuitionThere are not modpacks to add my mod in your content, all links Should be Placed forum or to this planet minecraft, is not allowed to generate money from my hard work.Feel free to distribute this privately to a few friends, but please keep in mind money from the ads on the link adf.ly go to charity.The mod is intellectual content of Damoniy, and contains content independent of the Aether Mod,I never said it was the Aether.Hate because it may be considered flooding

Items

Posted Image

These swords, lightning, fire, ice and ender drop of bosses,they are:

Sword of Vulcanus,Sword of Ender,Sword of Ice and Sword of Thunder.

Posted Image

Already these are made ​​with minerals of the dimension.

Posted Image

The Staffs are made of elemental gems,you can craft it.

Posted Image

The ruby armor,this armor is very cool,you can craft it with minerals.All the minerals have armors,not only amethyst.

Posted Image

This helmet and the rest of the armor drop of bosses,this is a supreme armor.

Posted Image

With the Divine Blood you can get effects of potions for five minutes,this is a help to you face the other bosses,he drop of dante and nix,you can use this to fight with Atlas.

Posted Image

This is a Enchanted Green Apple,you get it in the Apple Bushes in the dimension,in this moment there are three fruits to cultivate,Black Berry,Orange Fruit and Green Apple,the fruits have special effects to 30 secounds.

Recipes
Spoiler:

ImagesPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Instalation- Install forge- Open your minecraft to make the forge create the folder "Mods"- Just put the mod in the Mods folder.- Play the Ether!Videos

Spoiler:

CreditsMod by DamoniyTextures by Terrivel_World

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Maloonkey

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:20 PM

Stone you? As long as you made it yourself, you will be appreciated for entertaining others with your great mod. This look really good! It doesn't look like a copy. Great work.

Edit (3/6/2013): Whoa, the front picture looks lovely.
Everything in life is fun n' games until those arrows come flyin' in at your knees.

RedFoxy3

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

The 'angel creeper' made me giggle.

Neat mod, is all I can say. :)
This should be on the frontpage of every forum http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JmvCpR45LKA

Damoniy
    Damoniy

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 10:43 PM

Thanks! I try to make a cool mod and that let people happy.

Posted Image

SnatchNL
    SnatchNL

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 738 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 11:10 PM

Yeah don't worry about people complaining this is a rip-off Aether mod, as long as you add your own touch to it it's fine.
It already looks like a fun mod.

vpontin
    vpontin

Carpenter

• Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:07 AM

this mod has SMP support?
Posted Image

baboomer
  • Minecraft: Baboomer

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:18 AM

Good job I wouldn't worry about HATERS! DLING NOW!
BOOP CLICK RIGHT NOW IM OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!  Posted Image

rmn291199
  • Minecraft: rmn291199

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:32 AM

wow,... SUPER EPIC MEGA FANTASTIC MOD CONGRULATIONS :D

IM FROM MEXICO

ducky215
    ducky215

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 779 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:36 AM

Looks good. That terrain generation looks really nice from the pictures.
Here is my signature. If you like it, I am amazed.

Zandalar
    Zandalar

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:39 AM

Only reeason people would hate on this is if the Aether team actually updated...which is looking more and more unlikely. And I don't know about you, but, I really got bored od playign the Aether in, what was it, 1.2.5, with all the bugs it had in the plain game, as well as the mod (despawning birds that took a lot to raise? No thank you). Not that I am unthankful for the Aether...but it felt like ab it of a letdown to have this grand mod made, almost done, just needing a few tweaks...and never be touched again.
I'm not a lurker...I just stay quiet so the creepers don't find me.

xXRoflRoflXx
  • Minecraft: RoflRofl1000
  • Xbox:xXRofl RoflXx

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:51 AM

EPIC!!! I'll watch this mod grow!
Please keep the updates coming, it is a fantastic mod!
Posted Image

AnonymousEnglishman

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:17 AM

Looks interesting, but sounds too much like the Aether witch is also the opposite of the nether and also has the flying pigs. (just as a heads-up, the Aether is currently updating and adding features)

Brandon816

Posted 13 February 2013 - 01:27 AM

View PostZandalar, on 13 February 2013 - 12:39 AM, said:

Only reeason people would hate on this is if the Aether team actually updated...which is looking more and more unlikely. -snip-
https://twitter.com/devaether
It's been being updated for months now. :/

Luke
    Luke

Redstone Miner

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 693 posts
  • Minecraft: CurseLuke
  • Xbox:CurseLuke

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:29 AM

Nice dimension buddy! :)

GreatTornado

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:33 AM

Is the Pearl thing in the last screenshot an Orb from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon?

YinTaiYang

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:36 AM

this mod looks really cool!
i am SO making a video of this XD

Come on, just click that subscribe button! I promise ya, you won't regret it :)

pilatos
    pilatos

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:01 AM

So good.
No bosses at all?
I'm from Brazil too.

YinTaiYang

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:01 AM

Here's the video, as promised! :D

Please develop this mod, it has so much potential! :)
Hope to see this mod get as big as the Aether some day!

By the way, I hope I'm not asking for too much to have this on the original post, but I hope you'll put it :D

Come on, just click that subscribe button! I promise ya, you won't regret it :)

BeanishGod
  • Minecraft: beanishgod

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:02 AM

Oh man this mod looks great! Will get a mod spotlight done up so that more people know about it! Suggestion: Put this mod on planetminecraft if you havent already so that you can get more views and downloads! You totally deserve it man!
Also could you add in some installation instructions for those lesser experienced people who wish to install your mod? :)

Monhawk
    Monhawk

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 37 posts
  • Minecraft: Monhawk

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:03 AM

Great mod! But how do you install it? Drag all the files into minecraft.jar or drag the zip into the mods folder?