2 replies to this topic

0hmi
    0hmi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:44 PM

hi guys,

first of all i wanna say thank you for taking the time to read this.

Since about two days my MC started glitching, i noticed it when i was playing on my server, it started when i wanted to record something with fraps. I deleted fraps from my pc by now (caus i was not going to use it again anyways), but the glitching is still there, other people in my server don't have this problem. And today i also noticed it happens in my single player world too.

I recorded what actually happens and put it on youtube (with bandicam, not with fraps). So that might be more clear then me trying to explane this in english, which is my second language.
But what happens is, some chunks, sometimes even the entire world around me it seems, is not visible. And it comes and goes. Sometimes it happens (in my server, but probably also in single player), when i switch a lever, or try to place or mine a block.

I use modloader, optifine, rei's minimap, and inventory tweaks.
I run minecraft 1.4.7 with a legal account ofcourse.

I have windows 7 enterprise, 64 bit, Nvidia GeForce9500GT

Recording of the glitch:

thanks a lot in advance for helping me with this.

Register or log in to remove.

Mikko_blu
    Mikko_blu

Retired Staff

• Retired Staff
  • 1688 posts
  • Minecraft: Mikko_blu

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:07 PM

It might be an optifine error. Try reinstalling minecraft with a fresh bin folder, then putting optifine in and seeing if this still happens. It's a little confusing why it said "0 Chunk Updates" because on a new world, there is bound to be at least a few.

0hmi
    0hmi

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 04:15 PM

ok i'll try that, but maybe the 0 chunk updates is also because im in a skyblock world? And im just wondering, if it is some kind of optifine error, how did that happen? because everything was working fine, and i didn't change anything. and then it just stops working properly?