Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.6.4] DartCraft Beta 0.2.18

dartcraft

• Please log in to reply
1765 replies to this topic

bluedart

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:55 PM

Updated to version 0.1.07.  Several bugfixes and added some more uses for Milk Cans/Capsules.  (Detaills in the changelog.)

Register or log in to remove.

Mr_ExCiTe
  • Minecraft: Mr_ExCiTe

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:51 PM

By far, one of the greatest additions to my FTB world. Thanks Bluedart, your mod is unique and well put into the bunch of mods I love.

Mr_ExCiTe
  • Minecraft: Mr_ExCiTe

Posted 18 February 2013 - 09:56 PM

View PostScorpioDan, on 12 February 2013 - 08:56 PM, said:

*****Mod Review out Posted Image
Embed in OP please? Went in the best depth possible Posted Image
If you read in the Video embed, it says to PM him the video, not spam his thread.

Levy
    Levy

Gold Miner

• Members
  • 384 posts
  • Minecraft: Levy_Wilson

Posted 19 February 2013 - 12:02 AM

Could you perhaps add a config option to disable the flight particles? It's a bit annoying in my creative world.

bluedart

Posted 22 February 2013 - 02:46 AM

Updated to version 0.1.08.  For starters flight particles now spawn at your feet, are disabled in creative mode by default and are fully-configurable in DartCraft's config file.  Force Rods are now directly upgradable and a custom enemy has been added.  All beware the Ender Tot!  Details in the changelog.

bluedart

Posted 01 March 2013 - 02:10 PM

Updated to version 0.1.10.  Force Bricks are now recolorable to any of 16 colors with IC2 painters, slabs and stairs can now be crafted from Force Wood and all colors of Force Bricks, and the "Rod of Return" has been added.  See the changelog and modified first post for details.

markuski_das_ente

Posted 07 March 2013 - 07:29 PM

I like this Mod

LimpLungs
  • Minecraft: LimpLungs

Posted 09 March 2013 - 04:33 AM

Nice mod, I have a question, what is the line of code I would need to put inside my try/catch phrase to make a custom pulverizer recipe for my mod. I can't find anything on the internet after googling. So I am coming here sir awesome mod maker! I assume it would be similar to the sawmill recipe you have just pulverizer-style. Thank you! (I want to be able to implement TE so I can pulverize my ores, and get more than 1 dust from it!)
[1.6.4] LimpCraft - INSERT MOTTO HERE :) Join me on the Official Website, or go ahead and search me on the Minecraft Forums!

spavo
    spavo

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 90 posts
  • Minecraft: Marty137

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:46 PM

Great job on the mod, Bluedart.  I'm having fun messing around with it.  Also, nice touch on the cross mod compatibility as well.  It's nice to see little perks for using it in conjunction with other mods.

bluedart

Posted 10 April 2013 - 12:16 AM

Leenixx found a bug that requires IC2 to be installed for DartCraft Beta 0.1.10 or Minecraft will crash.  Information has been added to the first post and development is already underway for a 1.5.1 release.  There is no ETA as much of DartCraft must be re-factored, but I will keep you posted.

bluedart

Posted 04 May 2013 - 06:45 PM

Updated to Beta 0.1.11 and Minecraft 1.5.1.  Had to rework a great many things, but it's finally done.  While I was at it I added Force Belts, Item Cards, the Force Mitts and enhanced the vanilla Speed Potion effect in an interesting way.  For a complete list of additions please consult the changelog.

Daniel5143
  • Minecraft: Daniel5143

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:14 PM

great mod

netcvb
    netcvb

Stone Miner

• Members
  • 83 posts
  • Minecraft: netcvb

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:24 PM

Could you add a dropbox link becuase for some reason my antivirus blocked mediafire and it doesn't want to work with me. :/

EMail - MineBattle Admin - Modder

likegamess

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:38 PM

I get a black screen after the Mojang screen Posted Image
I only have Forge installed with DartCraft.

Do you crash after installing/using a mod?

Post the crash report in the mod's forum topic, IN SPOILERS!

I crashed after I/while I was/when I <insert reason here>! Here is my crash log: [spoiler]crash report[/spoiler]

Want to shout about how you can't install mods for 1.6? Let me Google that for you.

williewillus
  • Minecraft: williewillus

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:41 PM

Congrats on Dire's spotlight, good luck. Grabbing to check out, possibly add to my personal pack. Great work!

Godis_apan
  • Minecraft: Godis_apan

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:49 PM

Really cool mod, the Direarmy is coming ;)
Posted Image

Corjaantje
  • Minecraft: corjaantje

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:07 PM

It was great to have played with you before, and got a chance to betatest dartcraft together :)

McAroon
    McAroon

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:38 PM

Hey, this looks like a really cool mod already!
Just found kinda a bug: dartcraft.cfg generates in /minecraft launcher/config instead of /config on a client, all fine on a server.

buss1000
    buss1000

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 194 posts
  • Minecraft: buss1000

Posted 05 May 2013 - 08:59 PM

My favorite thing in the whole mod if the sound a grinding pickaxe makes. I think it's from an old game called Blockland. It reminds me of all of the memories!

Posted Image

static_boy123
  • Location: In the head of a needle on a table in a house balanced on the tip of Mount Everest
  • Minecraft: Pieman103021

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:41 PM

Dire has sent us to download! I cannot resist!

Posted Image