Moved
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

nyanclaire

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:33 PM

Claire
nyanclaire
because I like to build structures, mainly medieval ones
yes here: https://hotfile.com/....27.28.jpg.html (may not turn out good)
yes i will

JaaWWZZ
    JaaWWZZ

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 104 posts
  • Minecraft: seawiiplay

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

RL Name: Joey

IGN: seawiiplay

Why would you like to be a builder in our server: I have always wanted to try a Rp server and Want to build some cool stuffs.

Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? No, I am not sure. I have never joined a server to build stuff but this looks like an awesome place to start. This was my dwarven city on a Old survival server. Its 100% legit.

Posted Image
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes, I am good at listning and will work hard.

poursa
    poursa

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 118 posts
  • Minecraft: poursa

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:48 PM

View Postnyanclaire, on 11 February 2013 - 08:33 PM, said:

Claire
nyanclaire
because I like to build structures, mainly medieval ones
yes here: https://hotfile.com/....27.28.jpg.html (may not turn out good)
yes i will
Please copy paste the form and then write your answers.Not accepted till these improvements are made.

View PostJaaWWZZ, on 11 February 2013 - 08:44 PM, said:

RL Name: Joey

IGN: seawiiplay

Why would you like to be a builder in our server: I have always wanted to try a Rp server and Want to build some cool stuffs.

Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? No, I am not sure. I have never joined a server to build stuff but this looks like an awesome place to start. This was my dwarven city on a Old survival server. Its 100% legit.

Posted Image
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes, I am good at listning and will work hard.
You are accepted.But i will need you to add some more detailing to your builds.
Information will be PMed to you.
Posted Image

Salamileg9

Posted 11 February 2013 - 08:56 PM

By the way guys... The title of the server is still up for debate.
-Salamileg9, co owner.
And yes, I made an account just for this thread.

DFBlocks
    DFBlocks

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 225 posts
  • Minecraft: DFBlocks

Posted 11 February 2013 - 10:19 PM

RL Name: Dominic
IGN: DFBlocks
Why would you like to be a builder in our server: i have experiance with building and redstone i want to put to use and i don't feel like im having fun without building and sharing what i build.
Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? If you are ,show us some of your best builds(provide imgur links): im not sure i havn't relly built medieval structures but i adjust to bulding styles very esay.
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: yes
Testing 123

poursa
    poursa

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 12:00 PM

View PostDFBlocks, on 11 February 2013 - 10:19 PM, said:

RL Name: Dominic
IGN: DFBlocks
Why would you like to be a builder in our server: i have experiance with building and redstone i want to put to use and i don't feel like im having fun without building and sharing what i build.
Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? If you are ,show us some of your best builds(provide imgur links): im not sure i havn't relly built medieval structures but i adjust to bulding styles very esay.
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: yes
Denied.
Posted Image

Gungan356

Posted 12 February 2013 - 03:30 PM

View PostGungan356, on 12 February 2013 - 03:26 PM, said:

Aministrator Application Form:
RL Name:  Grant Suit
IGN:  Gungan356
Why would you like to be a builder in our server: Well, this app is for admin, so there for N/A
Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? If you are ,show us some of your best builds(provide imgur links):  once again, N/A
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes I will always.  I will obey any rule said or given to me.

Builder Application Form:
Why would you like to be a builder in our server: Well, this app is for admin, so there for N/A
Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? If you are ,show us some of your best builds(provide imgur links):  once again, N/A
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes I will always.  I will obey any rule said or given to me.

It meant to say administrator ^^^^^^^^^^^^

poursa
    poursa

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 February 2013 - 09:04 PM

View PostGungan356, on 12 February 2013 - 03:30 PM, said:

Builder Application Form:

It meant to say administrator ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Theres now an admin form.Please fill that one.
Posted Image

Gungan356

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:37 AM

Administrator Application Form:
RL Name: Grant Suit
Why would you like to be an administrator in our server?:  I have always wanted to have an opportunity like this, and I don't want to pass it up, and I really want to help out the server in any way possible.
Are you sure you will devote alot of time inot making roleplay better for members each day?(Pretend you are a god/spirit/creature):  Yes as the main goal of my job, I am to make sure roleplaying gets better in any way possible.
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes, I will follow all rules given, or instructed to me, and follow them always.

Zezortos
    Zezortos

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 12:49 AM

RL Name: Jason
IGN: Zezortos
Why would you like to be an administrator in our server?: I have been in minecraft for a long time and I would like to share my knowledge with other new players and help them out as much as I can. I may donate and I will be on for a very long time. Anything you need, I will do it.
Are you sure you will devote alot of time inot making roleplay better for members each day?(Pretend you are a god/spirit/creature): Of course! I'm sure making a roleplay server would be so much fun (they're my favorite) and if you need any small builds, I'm the guy.
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: I will definately follow the rules, why wouldn't I? Plus, you're the leader of the server so you're practically my boss. I follow my boss' orders.

poursa
    poursa

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 05:32 PM

View PostGungan356, on 13 February 2013 - 12:37 AM, said:

RL Name: Grant Suit
Why would you like to be an administrator in our server?:  I have always wanted to have an opportunity like this, and I don't want to pass it up, and I really want to help out the server in any way possible.
Are you sure you will devote alot of time inot making roleplay better for members each day?(Pretend you are a god/spirit/creature):  Yes as the main goal of my job, I am to make sure roleplaying gets better in any way possible.
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes, I will follow all rules given, or instructed to me, and follow them always.
Denied due to "We only need one more Admin and i chose Zezo"

View PostZezortos, on 13 February 2013 - 12:49 AM, said:

RL Name: Jason
IGN: Zezortos
Why would you like to be an administrator in our server?: I have been in minecraft for a long time and I would like to share my knowledge with other new players and help them out as much as I can. I may donate and I will be on for a very long time. Anything you need, I will do it.
Are you sure you will devote alot of time inot making roleplay better for members each day?(Pretend you are a god/spirit/creature): Of course! I'm sure making a roleplay server would be so much fun (they're my favorite) and if you need any small builds, I'm the guy.
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: I will definately follow the rules, why wouldn't I? Plus, you're the leader of the server so you're practically my boss. I follow my boss' orders.
Accepted but please get skype so we can come in contact easily.
Posted Image

Gungan356

Posted 13 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

Wow.....

You cant have one more admin?
The More the marrier! :D

Zezortos
    Zezortos

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostGungan356, on 13 February 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

Wow.....

You cant have one more admin?
The More the marrier! Posted Image

Well, if everyone is an admin, who is going to the builder, donator, etc?

BC_Nick
    BC_Nick

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Minecraft: BC_Nick

Posted 14 February 2013 - 12:01 AM

RL Name: Nick
IGN: BC_Nick
How much time will you devote to the server each week?: A few hours per day
Why would you like to be a builder in our server: I enjoy creative building more than survival and look forward to the chance to collaborate on builds and share ideas with other builders
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes
Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? If you are ,show us some of your best builds(provide imgur links): http://s1270.beta.ph...html?sort=6&o=0
http://s1270.beta.ph...tml?sort=6&o=10
http://s1270.beta.ph...tml?sort=6&o=12
http://s1270.beta.ph...html?sort=6&o=3

poursa
    poursa

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 04:56 PM

View PostBC_Nick, on 14 February 2013 - 12:01 AM, said:

RL Name: Nick
IGN: BC_Nick
How much time will you devote to the server each week?: A few hours per day
Why would you like to be a builder in our server: I enjoy creative building more than survival and look forward to the chance to collaborate on builds and share ideas with other builders
Will you follow the future rules and "obey" your superiors?: Yes
Are you sure you have the skills to build good looking medieval structures? If you are ,show us some of your best builds(provide imgur links): http://s1270.beta.ph...html?sort=6&o=0
http://s1270.beta.ph...tml?sort=6&o=10
http://s1270.beta.ph...tml?sort=6&o=12
http://s1270.beta.ph...html?sort=6&o=3
Accepted. Information will be pmed to you.
Posted Image