Now, in 2061, the genetically altered children have all reached the teenage years. The scientists decided it was time to take them into the real world. Unfortunately, the second they opened the vault that led to the surface, the scientists instantly vaporized because of the massive radiation that rushed in. The teens, however, were immune to the radiation thanks to the mutations the scientists placed upon them as embryos.
The flora and fauna that actually survived the nuclear catastrophe have all been drastically mutated. The animals have become increasingly savage, attacking anything and everything in site that looks edible. Plant tendrils aggressively wrap themselves around any being foolish enough to come near them, the sharp blade-like thorns injecting paralytic poison into those unfortunate enough to be caught. Everything is desperate to survive in this harsh environment.
How will you fare?
Summary for those who are too lazy to read the above:
Basically, the world has suffered a nuclear catastrophe. You play one of a handful of teens who have been genetically altered to withstand the radiation and nuclear damage. The flora and fauna that survived the catastrophe are highly aggressive, attacking and consuming anything they can get their tendrils or paws on. You've just come out of a nuclear-proof science lab, and the scientists who raised have vaporized due to intense radiation poisoning. You know absolutely nothing about the state of things in the world, and your primary objective is to survive.
Before we jump to any random conclusions and/or applications..... LETS GO OVER THE RULES!!!!
1. My word is law, and so are the mod's.
2. There will be absolutely no metagaming, godmodding, etc. allowed.
3. Romance is allowed, but keep it PG-13.
4. I prefer clean and intelligent language, but minor swearing is allowed so long as its not used excessively.
5. Add " Quoth the Raven, 'Nevermore.' " to the "Other" part of your App so I know you read the rules.
6. You must wait to be accepted by me or one of the mods before you start Rp'ing.
7. All OOC comments must be in double parenthesis please!
8. You must be human unless you can convince me otherwise (which is pretty much impossible to do; I'm impossible to convince. Unless you happen to be a certain twin of mine, then you might have some success.)
9. If a player is inactive for over two weeks without prior arrangement, his or her character is permanently removed from play.
10. IC posts must be at least four sentences and in paragraph form.
11. Due to issues over what's OP and whats not, your characters cannot start out with guns.
Mc Forums Name:
Age: (13 - 16)
Appearance: (Anime photo or description, either is good)
Advantages: (You can have up to two and they can be as general or as specific as you want)
Disadvantages: (Your amount of disadvantages must be greater than or equal to your amount of advantages)
Equipment: (You are allowed basic clothing, a weapon of sorts, something to hold stuff in (backpack, knapsack, etc.) and some food and water to start out with)