Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

New Server looking for builders


  • Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1

Jdoc100
    Jdoc100

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:20 PM

new post

http://www.minecraft.../#entry21000987

Register or log in to remove.

#2

Azarathe
    Azarathe

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: Azarathe

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

IGN:Azarathe
Age: 18
Why do you want to join(Optional)I would like to join because i love to join starting servers and to be there for a while watching as the server and its community grow.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#3

Jd057
    Jd057

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Location: Wherever Life takes me
  • Minecraft: Jd057

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:30 PM

IGN:JD057
Age: 18
Why do you want to join(Optional)I want to join a sever to play with other people and make some new friends along the way

IGN: Jd057
Age: 18
Why do you want to join(Optional) I want to join a friendly server that i can make friends on and not have a fear of being griefed

#4

Jdoc100
    Jdoc100

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:31 PM

Jd white-list is offline ATM

IP: 46.20.119.14:31665

#5

Jd057
    Jd057

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 9 posts
  • Location: Wherever Life takes me
  • Minecraft: Jd057

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:34 PM

Sorry I posted twice my computer lagged and i thought it didnt post the first one

#6

Azarathe
    Azarathe

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: Azarathe

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:53 PM

Good server so far!
Posted Image

Posted Image

#7

Jdoc100
    Jdoc100

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:09 PM

White-list online

#8

Eldnick
    Eldnick

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:27 PM

IGN: Eldnick
Age: 18
Why do I want to join?: Looking for a truly Vanilla/ close-knit community. As a new server, I have a feeling this is a good shot at both of those factors. Thanks for your consideration!

#9

arginine2

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:28 PM

IGN: arginine2
Age: 19
Why do you want to join: I want to find a pure vanilla server with a good community that isn't likely to go down permanently. This looks like a good place to be.

#10

Seadocks
  • Location: England, Great Britan
  • Minecraft: Seadocks
  • Xbox:Honeydew4664

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:18 PM

IGN: Seadocks
Age: 12
Why do you want to join(Optional): Because i really want to join a nice community server and have a server where i have more goals to strive for.

#11

MinecraftVG412
  • Location: Philadelphia, PA
  • Minecraft: batchloo1

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:28 PM

Age: batchloo1: 14 Bobarino4 14
Why do you want to join: I haven't played Vanilla Minecraft with my friend in AGES! We are friendly people, who don't grief. I'm a moderator
of a server, and I really hate it when people grief, so I don't grief.

#12

hero122
    hero122

    Redstone Miner

  • Members
  • 511 posts
  • Minecraft: Hero122

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:31 PM

IGN: Hero122
Age: Note this does not affect if you get accepted: 14 years of age.
Why do you want to join(Optional): Because, I could use a fun building experience right now, and you could use more players, Kapish? :)
Welp.

#13

aw3s0m3saus3
  • Location: Pennsylvania
  • Minecraft: aw3s0m3saus3

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:32 PM

IGN: Gazelle_county
Age: 14
Why do I want to join: I really want to play vinilla with some of my buddys whos also playing on this server. I would really love it if you would exept. Thanks! :)
-Aw3s0m3saus3

#14

CDawgBoi
    CDawgBoi

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Location: NC
  • Minecraft: CDawgBoi

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:33 PM

IGN: CDawgBoi
Age: 13
Why do you want to join?: I've been looking for a great vanilla MineCraft survival server, but just can't get the right one.  I enjoy survival, but just am not able to get the right feeling with Multiplayer.

Thanks. :D

#15

Jdoc100
    Jdoc100

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

White-list is online we are now only accepting UK apps

View Posthero122, on 08 February 2013 - 10:31 PM, said:

IGN: Hero122
Age: Note this does not affect if you get accepted: 14 years of age.
Why do you want to join(Optional): Because, I could use a fun building experience right now, and you could use more players, Kapish? Posted Image
Accepted

View Postaw3s0m3saus3, on 08 February 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

IGN: Gazelle_county
Age: 14
Why do I want to join: I really want to play vinilla with some of my buddys whos also playing on this server. I would really love it if you would exept. Thanks! Posted Image
Accepted

View PostSeadocks, on 08 February 2013 - 10:18 PM, said:

IGN: Seadocks
Age: 12
Why do you want to join(Optional): Because i really want to join a nice community server and have a server where i have more goals to strive for.
Accepted

#16

Jdoc100
    Jdoc100

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:22 AM

No White-list

#17

Azarathe
    Azarathe

    Zombie Killer

  • Members
  • 202 posts
  • Location: United States of America
  • Minecraft: Azarathe

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:20 PM

Love this server <3333
Posted Image

Posted Image

#18

Jdoc100
    Jdoc100

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

View PostMinecraftVG412, on 08 February 2013 - 10:28 PM, said:

Age: batchloo1: 14 Bobarino4 14
Why do you want to join: I haven't played Vanilla Minecraft with my friend in AGES! We are friendly people, who don't grief. I'm a moderator
of a server, and I really hate it when people grief, so I don't grief.
Accepted but we do not require moderators atm

View PostEldnick, on 08 February 2013 - 09:27 PM, said:

IGN: Eldnick
Age: 18
Why do I want to join?: Looking for a truly Vanilla/ close-knit community. As a new server, I have a feeling this is a good shot at both of those factors. Thanks for your consideration!
Accepted

View Postarginine2, on 08 February 2013 - 09:28 PM, said:

IGN: arginine2
Age: 19
Why do you want to join: I want to find a pure vanilla server with a good community that isn't likely to go down permanently. This looks like a good place to be.
Accepted

#19

2tazos
    2tazos

    Tree Puncher

  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:30 AM

What difficulty is this server set on?

#20

Jdoc100
    Jdoc100

    Coal Miner

  • Members
  • 104 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 08:39 AM

View Post2tazos, on 10 February 2013 - 08:30 AM, said:

What difficulty is this server set on?
easy atm but we may change that

Just come on and have a look

IP: 46.20.119.14:31665