• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[18+] Mature Survival Server - Imperium!

18 mature survival server imperium

• Please log in to reply
568 replies to this topic

Countessa
  • Minecraft: Countessa

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:37 AM

View Postdapackman, on 08 February 2013 - 01:43 AM, said:

IGN: dapackman

Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!): None Posted Image

Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!): I live in Maryland, I am currently in college studying Mechanical Engineering. In my spare time i like to play video games and go 4-wheeling. I also have 2 dogs that i care more about than myself Posted Image. I'm a fun person to be around and like to joke around a lot.

You're in! Welcome!

Register or log in to remove.

Marxtai
    Marxtai

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

IGN: Marxtai

Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!): I was kicked of a server a few months ago, around 10 minutes after I joined in, apparently I managed to get into a restricted area (no griefing, just found a hole in their security - I didn't know it was forbidden) and I was kicked for griefing, which I didn't do ;)

Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!): I'm very mature, very fun to play with, I love to chat with other people and to team up to make builds, I'm looking for a server where mature people can hang out without having 13 years old kid talking in caps lock and SMS language all over the place ;) Minecraft is a fantastic game, although it appears that a vast majority is young, around 13-15 years old (according to the audience at 2012 Minecon =P ), and it would be very nice to have a place to play and to know new people!

Countessa

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:59 AM

View PostMarxtai, on 08 February 2013 - 02:45 AM, said:

IGN: Marxtai

Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!): I was kicked of a server a few months ago, around 10 minutes after I joined in, apparently I managed to get into a restricted area (no griefing, just found a hole in their security - I didn't know it was forbidden) and I was kicked for griefing, which I didn't do Posted Image

Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!): I'm very mature, very fun to play with, I love to chat with other people and to team up to make builds, I'm looking for a server where mature people can hang out without having 13 years old kid talking in caps lock and SMS language all over the place Posted Image Minecraft is a fantastic game, although it appears that a vast majority is young, around 13-15 years old (according to the audience at 2012 Minecon =P ), and it would be very nice to have a place to play and to know new people!

Chance given! Come in :D

Eldnick
    Eldnick

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

IGN: Eldnick

Bans on Record: None, as far back as I can remember.

Additional Info: I am a sophomore in the local community college studying Web Advertisement and Creative Writing. My favorite colour is green... I dunno, it reminds me of fresh things. Is that weird? Minecraft is really the only game I play because I freaking love it to death and don't find much else near as interesting. (I am quite fond of pigs and Mossy Cobblestone as I make finding a pet pig a top priority). Caving is probably my favorite Minecraft pastime. Haha. Along with Minecraft, I am also a big fan of Instagram and am a devout tea drinker. And before I start to sound anymore like a blog girl (I am a guy btw), I hope to see you all at some point and look forward to a new server adventure!

arginine2

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:41 PM

IGN: arginine2
Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!): none
Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!):  
I'm looking for a survival server with a good admin where i can build up and won't have a fear of the server going down permanently. I like building automated farms and I love pumpkin pies. I'm pretty good with redstone and I can't wait for 1.5. I don't grief and I'm willing to help out others. I'm excited to build, explore, and be part of a close community.

quigonthehippy
  • Minecraft: quigonthehippy

Posted 08 February 2013 - 09:07 PM

View PostEldnick, on 08 February 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

IGN: Eldnick

Bans on Record: None, as far back as I can remember.

Additional Info: I am a sophomore in the local community college studying Web Advertisement and Creative Writing. My favorite colour is green... I dunno, it reminds me of fresh things. Is that weird? Minecraft is really the only game I play because I freaking love it to death and don't find much else near as interesting. (I am quite fond of pigs and Mossy Cobblestone as I make finding a pet pig a top priority). Caving is probably my favorite Minecraft pastime. Haha. Along with Minecraft, I am also a big fan of Instagram and am a devout tea drinker. And before I start to sound anymore like a blog girl (I am a guy btw), I hope to see you all at some point and look forward to a new server adventure!

You're in, come grab your honorary plot when you're ready!

View Postarginine2, on 08 February 2013 - 08:41 PM, said:

IGN: arginine2
Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!): none
Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!):  
I'm looking for a survival server with a good admin where i can build up and won't have a fear of the server going down permanently. I like building automated farms and I love pumpkin pies. I'm pretty good with redstone and I can't wait for 1.5. I don't grief and I'm willing to help out others. I'm excited to build, explore, and be part of a close community.

While Automated Farms are a complete no-no, we are always looking for more redstone enthusiasts! You're in also

Yummies
    Yummies

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:06 PM

IGN: Yummies
Bans: None that I can remember.
Additional Info: I'm interested in a cool server.

Ganjja
    Ganjja

Diamond Miner

• Members
  • 826 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 11:14 PM

View PostYummies, on 08 February 2013 - 10:06 PM, said:

IGN: Yummies
Bans: None that I can remember.
Additional Info: I'm interested in a cool server.

Listed! welcome!

deadcell_nl
  • Minecraft: deadcell_nl

Posted 09 February 2013 - 09:56 AM

Really, This is everything? :-( Wheres the time of when everyone wanted to join us?
Trust me, you're missing out!
Like what I suggested or said?
Help me out and + me some rep

quigonthehippy

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:14 PM

We're still looking for more EU players! Help us even out those numbers!

Koolaidguy31415
  • Minecraft: Koolaidguy31415

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:24 PM

IGN: Koolaidguy31415
Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!): May have one on an old obscure survival server.
Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!): I like to build community projects like mazes or arenas.  If minecraft had races I'd be a dwarf because 90% of my time is spent mining it seems lol.  Due to school and work I'll play mostly on the weekends but sometimes when homework allows I'll jump on during the week.  I've been looking for a community server like this so I'd love to be a part of it.

quigonthehippy

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

View PostKoolaidguy31415, on 09 February 2013 - 08:24 PM, said:

IGN: Koolaidguy31415
Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!): May have one on an old obscure survival server.
Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!): I like to build community projects like mazes or arenas.  If minecraft had races I'd be a dwarf because 90% of my time is spent mining it seems lol.  Due to school and work I'll play mostly on the weekends but sometimes when homework allows I'll jump on during the week.  I've been looking for a community server like this so I'd love to be a part of it.

Well, here in Imperium we're all about community! So you are welcome to a chance. Whitelisted.

swbrock
    swbrock

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

IGN: swbrock
No bans
Heard about this server through a friend, looks like a lot of fun.

MinecrafterTomUkAus

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:57 AM

IGN: Wf18
Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!: Only just started playing again after a year/two year break so not sure of record back then, I was recently de whitelisted or banned for asking to many questions and not being independent but I hope that can change on this server Posted Image
Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!): Male, like to have fun and mess around, will play often If I can manage it, looking for a small community, will do community projects and enjoy them, that's basically it haha Posted Image Cheers If you could whitelist me.

quigonthehippy

Posted 10 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

View Postswbrock, on 10 February 2013 - 02:31 AM, said:

IGN: swbrock
No bans
Heard about this server through a friend, looks like a lot of fun.

Righton, who's your friend? Whitelisted.

View PostMinecrafterTomUkAus, on 10 February 2013 - 02:57 AM, said:

IGN: Wf18
Bans you have on record (we can check this part, so no lying!: Only just started playing again after a year/two year break so not sure of record back then, I was recently de whitelisted or banned for asking to many questions and not being independent but I hope that can change on this server Posted Image
Additional info (optional, we like to have an introduction to our new greenhorns!): Male, like to have fun and mess around, will play often If I can manage it, looking for a small community, will do community projects and enjoy them, that's basically it haha Posted Image Cheers If you could whitelist me.

Community is what we are, welcome aboard.

Countessa

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:23 PM

Alright, I'm back and ready for some more players! Don't miss this chance guys!!

Hyper_Dan

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:40 PM

IGN: Hyper_Dan
Bans: no
Additional Info: my power level is over 9000

Poore
    Poore

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

IGN: Kalbre
Bans: None.
Additional Info: Been playing since Alpha. Trying to get away from the kids and drama. I have enough of that at home.

Countessa

Posted 10 February 2013 - 05:59 PM

View PostHyper_Dan, on 10 February 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

IGN: Hyper_Dan
Bans: no
Additional Info: my power level is over 9000
Chance given!

View PostPoore, on 10 February 2013 - 05:49 PM, said:

IGN: Kalbre
Bans: None.
Additional Info: Been playing since Alpha. Trying to get away from the kids and drama. I have enough of that at home.

Come on in!

Countessa

Posted 10 February 2013 - 06:59 PM

Keep 'em coming guys!