rank applying:how long u spend on the server:
usefull info:
prev XP:

join now!!!

Register or log in to remove.

lorna101

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:08 PM

IGN:Lorna101
rank applying:Mod Or Admin :D how long u spend on the server: I will spend as much of your time as you need on the server and will constantly help with player without giving them an unfair advantage on other players
usefull info:I go off at 9pm everynight (British time) so cant be contacted my skype is currently broken but im fast at typing.
prev XP:Alot i have been player for about a year and have been every rank u could think off so yeah i really hoped im picked thank you see you on the server -Lorna101 :D (Fingers Crossed) :P  

PATO_R
    PATO_R

Iron Miner

• Members
  • 316 posts
  • Minecraft: PATO_R

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:48 PM

Good server. Join

THe3rdKnight

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:15 PM

IGN: Stasis2
Rank you want to apply for: Admin, if not Moderator,

Server time spent: much time as i can spend.
useful info: i do have a lot of admin experience since i was a temp admin for a lot of servers, so i got a bit of experience for all kinds of servers.
prev xp:Check the useful info section.
BTW: if i am accepted, could you PM me?

View Postguyguysonx, on 25 April 2013 - 09:26 PM, said:

SUPER DIAMOND CERTIFIED! Because industry standards aren't important as long as it sounds... AWESOME!.

GallantBlade
  • Minecraft: GallantBlade475

Posted 08 February 2013 - 02:34 AM

IGN: GallantBlade475
rank applying; anything. how long u spend on server: I am planning on using this server for all my builds.
usefull info: I will only be able to play on Saturdays and Friday evenings
prev XP: None, sorry:P. I would still like to help any way I can. After all, you have to get the XP somewhere.

I'm a Time Lord. I injected Gallade DNA into myself while regenerating. I travel through time, fighting evil wherever I go.

If you cross me, you have one chance. If you cross me twice or hurt anyone, you will get a warning and a reminder.

If you cross me three times or end a life, I will become your greatest nightmare.

xantos_15
  • Minecraft: xantos_draco

Posted 08 February 2013 - 03:15 AM

IGN:xantos_draco

rank applying: anything that will allow flight, and creative, ill help with anything

how long u spend on the server: around 6 hours a day, maybe more on weekdays

usefull info: ive played minecraft for a long time on the xbox version and the pc version, i can work with
people without problems

prev XP: None,I would still like to help any way I can. After all, you have to start somewhere.

infamousminecrafter

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:34 PM

IGN: infamousminer
rank applying: mod or admin

how long you will spend on the server:i will spend plenty of time on the server and will not be on any later than 8-9pm brittish time
usefull info:

I would rather help a bad player be good instead of banning them and i will be patient with people and understand that not everyone is a prodigy at minecraft

prev XP:i am currently an admin on the DRS tf2 server although ive not been on for a while i have had some experience

Speedybob4

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:01 PM

IGN: Speedybob4
rank applying: Mod+
how long u spend on the server: I can spend a long time on the server
usefull info: I am an unemployed Dev and want to bring something special to the server.
prev XP: Op/Admin/Dev/Coder on lots of servers and Mod on a few.

GallantBlade
  • Minecraft: GallantBlade475

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:46 PM

I've been playing on the server, and someone has a bunch of pig spawners that I believe might be causing a lack of sheep/wool for beds.

I'm a Time Lord. I injected Gallade DNA into myself while regenerating. I travel through time, fighting evil wherever I go.

If you cross me, you have one chance. If you cross me twice or hurt anyone, you will get a warning and a reminder.

If you cross me three times or end a life, I will become your greatest nightmare.

Devastator_Ace
  • Minecraft: Devastator_Ace

Posted 13 February 2013 - 06:48 PM

IGN: Devastator_Ace
rank applying: Admin/ Mod
How long you spend on the server: I can spend 2-4 hrs + each day
usefull info: i have skype, teamspeak and i have admin & head-admin experience (i know most commands)
( I have never been banned) if a player is breaking rules i have patience so i can show them what they
are doing wrong.
Previous Experience: Op, Admin & Head-Admin

ChickenExpress
  • Minecraft: ChickenExpress

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

IGN ChickenExpress
How long have you spend on the server? About 1/2 Weeks!
I know almost all Admin Commands and Op + Mod
No i have never been banned im glad too :P
Experience: Mod++ VIP+ Admin/HeadAdmin
Thanks for the time!

Nerd_Person

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

IGN: Nerd_Person

Rank Applying: Hhmmm... Whatever rank you think I should be. Of course, I would prefer mod/admin

How long would you spend on the server: A few hours each day. I am home schooled, so I can get on when most staff members can't.

Useful info: I am a generally all-around helpful guy and I am highly intelligent (usually, lol) hence my username. I am very good at redstone and love building. I am also good at PVPing and making XP grinders out of dungeons. Also, I love building machines that give off infinite amounts of food. I could build an infinity pork generator so people won't starve to death. I built one on a server once, and the owner though it was awesome... that was epic, just epic.

Previous XP: I've been mod/admin on several server which are shut down now. Most of them didn't stay up for long. I am hoping this server will stay up for a loooong time!

Posted Image

Tallwhisker_6773

Posted 05 April 2013 - 02:13 PM

username: steve10375 applying for moderator ive been on the server about a few minutes lol good builder good with redstone can be on throughout the week been mod on 1 other server and admin on 1

Tallwhisker_6773

Posted 06 April 2013 - 01:14 PM

acctually i want to be admin

Ozhav
    Ozhav

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 127 posts
  • Minecraft: Ozhav

Posted 15 May 2013 - 04:25 AM

I visited it... mmmmf
mmf