Jump to content

  • Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

-=[ FlyMC ]=- [ FREE FLYING ] - [ PVP & FACTIONS ] - [ MCMMO & ECONOMY ] - [ SKYLANDS ] - [300 Slots - 24/7]

free flying hardcore pvp flying pvp skylands economy survival mcmmo pvp server flying factions

  • Please log in to reply
1200 replies to this topic

#1

sawine
    sawine

    Carpenter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 53 posts
  • Location: Québec, Canada
  • Minecraft: sawine

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:12 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image



Quote

Minecraft In-game Username (IGN):
Pick a number between 1 and 100:
What was your first impression of FlyMC?:

EXAMPLE
Minecraft In-game Username (IGN): DanniDorrito
Pick a number between 1 and 100: 54
What was your first impression of FlyMC?: Here you can talk about what you think of the buildings in spawn or your first experiences with flying and PVPing. You can talk about getting your first pet with string (Any mob can be tamed) or what you think of the warps provided. Warps board is behind you at /spawn and has a lot of different things for you to try!


Register or log in to remove.

#2

Kong_Underscore

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:29 AM

Hey, I'm Kong. (You Already know me, I hopee. :P)

I've been playing Minecraft for almost two years now, I'm fifteen years old and live in Australia. I love sports, music and video games, oh, school too! :P

FlyMC Looks amazing, and I'd love a free donation rank!

P.S. IGN: Kong999

#3

DanniDorrito
  • Location: Quebec, Canada
  • Minecraft: DanniDorrito

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Hey Kong!
I've set your donation rank, welcome to FlyMC!
You just need to head on ingame so I can send you 10'000 Fly Coins (Your 'account' does not exist yet)

Posted Image

www.pokemc.com - Minecraft Multiplayer Pixelmon Server
Find more servers at EximiusGaming - www.eximiusgaming.com


#4

EVIL_X_KILLER

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:36 AM

hi iam EVILxKILLER

i have been playing minecraft from 1-2 years

my age is 15

i like to get the free donation rank and play in this awesome server

minecraft username: EVILfaizanghani

#5

Insert0Name0Here

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

Hello, I am Insert (I hope you guys know me)
I have been playing Minecraft for almost a year now. I do a little server development, but just the basics.
IGN: Insert0Name0Here

#6

WhatItDo
    WhatItDo

    Newly Spawned

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:11 PM

Hello I am WhatItDo (must of heard of me)
I have been playing minecraft for little over a year and a half now. I moderate on a server which most of you know is Minetown and if you don't well come check it out.
My IGN: WhatItDo

#7

dzoumaya
    dzoumaya

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 4 posts
  • Minecraft: dzoumaya

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

Hey! I'm dzoumaya,

Been playing Minecraft since mid-beta, I know everything except redstone ;)

IGN: dzoumaya

#8

DannyBoyg1

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:54 PM

Well hello there! You may not know me but my name is Danny ;D

I'm a Minecraft addict and one heck of a PVP'er, I help manage a PVP server (you know the one :P) and have been playing MC since late 2010. I'm a charismatic fellow who knows how to lead a group and make a name for himself in the PVP word, which is what I'll be doing on FlyMC >:D

My MC Skin has been the same since 2010 with the addition of green glasses added almost a year ago, so everyone knows me by my skin and my friends are always trying to force pants on me :(

Well, that's a bit about me, I hope to see everyone on the server :'D
And just sayin', don;t cross Rebels~

IGN: DannyBoyg1

#9

Dario85
    Dario85

    Stone Miner

  • Members
  • 80 posts
  • Location: South Wales, UK
  • Minecraft: dario85

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:06 PM

Hello all,

My name is Darren (Ingame name: dario85) and I am from the UK.

I own my own parkour server and always look out for servers that bring a new feature to the players. Its not oftern you find a server that lets everyone fly. I love the FlyMC server. The themeing is awesome and puts mine to shame lol.

FlyMC I am sure is going to take off very well. Great job all :D

Posted Image

CAN YOU BEAT IT?


#10

LanceFortier

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:46 PM

Hey its lance, you probably already know me. In case you don't I generally believe in alternative thinking, to see problems and conflicts from a different point of view. this server looks interesting, so I figured I would try it out. I am 18 years old and I live in the states.any thing you want to know about me just ask.

edit: my ign is lanceforiter

#11

DanniDorrito
  • Location: Quebec, Canada
  • Minecraft: DanniDorrito

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:02 PM

View PostEVIL_X_KILLER, on 07 February 2013 - 10:36 AM, said:

hi iam EVILxKILLER
i have been playing minecraft from 1-2 years
my age is 15
i like to get the free donation rank and play in this awesome server
minecraft username: EVILfaizanghani
You now have the rank, you need to go ingame once so I can send you 10'000 FlyCoins. The server IP is FlyMC.net


View PostInsert0Name0Here, on 07 February 2013 - 12:08 PM, said:

Hello, I am Insert (I hope you guys know me)
I have been playing Minecraft for almost a year now. I do a little server development, but just the basics.
IGN: Insert0Name0Here
You have been given both the rank and 10'000 FlyCoins :) Enjoy x


View PostWhatItDo, on 07 February 2013 - 12:11 PM, said:

Hello I am WhatItDo (must of heard of me)
I have been playing minecraft for little over a year and a half now. I moderate on a server which most of you know is Minetown and if you don't well come check it out.
My IGN: WhatItDo
You have been given both the rank and 10'000 FlyCoins :) Enjoy x


View Postdzoumaya, on 07 February 2013 - 01:02 PM, said:

Hey! I'm dzoumaya,
Been playing Minecraft since mid-beta, I know everything except redstone Posted Image
IGN: dzoumaya
You have been given both the rank and 10'000 FlyCoins :) Enjoy x


View PostDannyBoyg1, on 07 February 2013 - 02:54 PM, said:

Well hello there! You may not know me but my name is Danny ;D
I'm a Minecraft addict and one heck of a PVP'er, I help manage a PVP server (you know the one Posted Image) and have been playing MC since late 2010. I'm a charismatic fellow who knows how to lead a group and make a name for himself in the PVP word, which is what I'll be doing on FlyMC >Posted Image
My MC Skin has been the same since 2010 with the addition of green glasses added almost a year ago, so everyone knows me by my skin and my friends are always trying to force pants on me Posted Image
Well, that's a bit about me, I hope to see everyone on the server :'D
And just sayin', don;t cross Rebels~
IGN: DannyBoyg1
You have been given both the rank and 10'000 FlyCoins :) Enjoy x


View PostDario85, on 07 February 2013 - 03:06 PM, said:

Hello all,
My name is Darren (Ingame name: dario85) and I am from the UK.
I own my own parkour server and always look out for servers that bring a new feature to the players. Its not oftern you find a server that lets everyone fly. I love the FlyMC server. The themeing is awesome and puts mine to shame lol.
FlyMC I am sure is going to take off very well. Great job all Posted Image
You have been given both the rank and 10'000 FlyCoins :) Enjoy x


View PostLanceFortier, on 07 February 2013 - 04:46 PM, said:

Hey its lance, you probably already know me. In case you don't I generally believe in alternative thinking, to see problems and conflicts from a different point of view. this server looks interesting, so I figured I would try it out. I am 18 years old and I live in the states.any thing you want to know about me just ask.
edit: my ign is lanceforiter
You now have the rank, you need to go ingame once so I can send you 10'000 FlyCoins. The server IP is FlyMC.net

Posted Image

www.pokemc.com - Minecraft Multiplayer Pixelmon Server
Find more servers at EximiusGaming - www.eximiusgaming.com


#12

Lucasgreen

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:09 PM

Heya Guys! You may aswell add me :D


In Game Name: : Lucasgreen

Thankies!

GO EXIMIUS!

Basically im a fourteen year-old minecraft player from canada. SImple Enough XD


~Luca

#13

MrT3DDyb3arz

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:28 PM

Ingame Name: Supa_Boss_Guy
Age: 12 (But really mature)
I've Played minecraft for 2 Years.
If you Let me have this Free Donation Rank, I Will respect others and help others on This Server.
I Will be Loyal and do my best. I will report players and praise players.
I will respect the rules of the server and i will respect others.
Thank you very much, if you have anything else to ask me, just msg me. name: (Mr.T3DDyb3arz)

Supa_Boss_Guy

#14

DanniDorrito
  • Location: Quebec, Canada
  • Minecraft: DanniDorrito

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:49 PM

View PostLucasgreen, on 07 February 2013 - 05:09 PM, said:

Heya Guys! You may aswell add me Posted Image
In Game Name: : Lucasgreen
Thankies!
GO EXIMIUS!
Basically im a fourteen year-old minecraft player from canada. SImple Enough XD
~Luca
You now have the rank, you need to go ingame once so I can send you 10'000 FlyCoins. The server IP is FlyMC.net

View PostMrT3DDyb3arz, on 07 February 2013 - 05:28 PM, said:

Ingame Name: Supa_Boss_Guy
Age: 12 (But really mature)
I've Played minecraft for 2 Years.
If you Let me have this Free Donation Rank, I Will respect others and help others on This Server.
I Will be Loyal and do my best. I will report players and praise players.
I will respect the rules of the server and i will respect others.
Thank you very much, if you have anything else to ask me, just msg me. name: (Mr.T3DDyb3arz)
Supa_Boss_Guy
You have been given both the rank and 10'000 FlyCoins Posted Image Enjoy x

Posted Image

www.pokemc.com - Minecraft Multiplayer Pixelmon Server
Find more servers at EximiusGaming - www.eximiusgaming.com


#15

hitmaster1235

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:34 PM

Hi my name is hitmaster1235 (Some of you should know me)

I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 months and still noob at it, I tell Danni constantly hehe!

I'm 18 years old and Live in the Great White North (Canada)

I love to play video games on PC and other consoles, and love to play sports!!

There Danni!! :P

#16

Nick663
    Nick663

    Out of the Water

  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:17 PM

Yea Hello there!Im Nick663 and i think you guys know me allready Posted Image I am playing Minecraft for around 2 years now and for 1,5 years on multiplayer. I like it to Play games with other People (multiplayer) and be creative! I am 17 years old and from Germany. Hope to see ya soon on the Server and start building my way up Posted Image   (idk why but  my space button no work Posted Image )

#17

DanniDorrito
  • Location: Quebec, Canada
  • Minecraft: DanniDorrito

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:29 PM

View Posthitmaster1235, on 07 February 2013 - 06:34 PM, said:

Hi my name is hitmaster1235 (Some of you should know me)
I have been playing Minecraft for about 5 months and still noob at it, I tell Danni constantly hehe!
I'm 18 years old and Live in the Great White North (Canada)
I love to play video games on PC and other consoles, and love to play sports!!
There Danni!! Posted Image
You have been given both the rank and 10'000 FlyCoins Posted Image Enjoy x


View PostNick663, on 07 February 2013 - 07:17 PM, said:

Yea Hello there!Im Nick663 and i think you guys know me allready Posted Image I am playing Minecraft for around 2 years now and for 1,5 years on multiplayer. I like it to Play games with other People (multiplayer) and be creative! I am 17 years old and from Germany. Hope to see
ya soon on the Server and start building my way up Posted Image   (idk why but  my space button no work Posted Image )
You now have the rank, you need to go ingame once so I can send you 10'000 FlyCoins. The server IP is FlyMC.net

Posted Image

www.pokemc.com - Minecraft Multiplayer Pixelmon Server
Find more servers at EximiusGaming - www.eximiusgaming.com


#18

mattgehring123

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hello there! My IGN is mattgehring123.

I've been playing Minecraft for a year and a half and have spent most of it on an epic server called Minetown (part of sawine's gaming center)! This sounds so creative that I'd be a fool not to play here.

Oh, and I like cake. See you ingame!

#19

sawine
    sawine

    Carpenter

  • Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 53 posts
  • Location: Québec, Canada
  • Minecraft: sawine

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:38 PM

View Postmattgehring123, on 07 February 2013 - 08:18 PM, said:

Hello there! My IGN is mattgehring123.

I've been playing Minecraft for a year and a half and have spent most of it on an epic server called Minetown (part of sawine's gaming center)! This sounds so creative that I'd be a fool not to play here.

Oh, and I like cake. See you ingame!

Promoted! Welcome :)

#20

circularfile

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:39 PM

hello I am rsb3146 and I love your server!

I have been playing since beta, and mostly on faction pvp mcmmo servers, I look forward to more play