• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

BlockCrack [MindCrack based server][Vanilla 100%][PvE, Survival] [Whitelisted, apply now!]

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:10 AM

Discontinued. Shut-Down.
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

HodgeIII
  • Minecraft: Hodge_III
  • Xbox:Ghamble

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:05 AM

IGN: Hodge_III
Age(13+):17
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): I want to be on a more mature server, been searching the ends of the earth for something simple like this.
Will you come on often?: 1-8+ hours, Everyday
Will you follow all rules?: Yes
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?:No, not at the moment. Easily can get one though.

puppyninja
  • Minecraft: ni4321
  • Xbox:What's Xbox?

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:27 AM

IGN(In Game Name):ni4321
Age(13+):14(But Mature)
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): the last server I played on recently shut down and ever since I have been looking for a new one to play on. (I like builds things that serve purpose so SMP doesn't fit the bill)
Will you come on often?: Maybe 1hour+ Weekdays and 2+ Weekends (this all depends on training schedules)
Will you follow all rules?: Yes definitely
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: No (I don't think anyone wants to listen to a 14 year old play Minecraft anyway...)

zackdes
    zackdes

Out of the Water

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Minecraft: zackdes

Posted 07 February 2013 - 06:32 AM

IGN(In Game Name): Zackdes
Age(13+): 16
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): i've been looking for a private server for a while and i've always wanted to do the mindcrack kinda setup
Will you come on often?: probably a few hours everyday
Will you follow all rules?: yes, I really like the mindcrack style rules and i think it would be fun to get to know the other players and play with them
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: i do not have a youtube channel  where i post videos but as soon as i get a decent capture card i'm gonna be make lets play videos all the time.

iRkZ_FiNEST_v2

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:03 AM

IGN(In Game Name): iRkZ_FiNEST_v2
Age(13+): 15
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): i wanna be on this server because i  want to play with new people
Will you come on often?: yes
Will you follow all rules?:of course
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: yes i do here it is   http://www.youtube.com/user/FiinestLP

Aikirob
    Aikirob

Coal Miner

• Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:09 AM

IGN(In Game Name):aikirob
Age(13+):25
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): want to play minecraft with people
Will you follow all rules?: yes
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: youtube.com/aikirob

hotdog2c
    hotdog2c

Zombie Killer

• Members
  • 244 posts
  • Minecraft: hotdog2c

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:59 PM

IGN(In Game Name):hotdog2c
Country: Denmark (I've been speaking english for about 6 years now)
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): because I want to play with some cool guys.
Will you come on often?: yeah, for about 4 hours.
Will you follow all rules?: sure
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: i have one but i wont be posting anything on it.

eitanx
    eitanx

Tree Puncher

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:06 PM

IGN(In Game Name): eitanx
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): I've played MindCrack for a while and I would like to play in a small and friendly community-based server instead of playing alone. I've had problems with lag and griefing on other servers but this seems like a great server
Will you come on often?: About 2-6 hours a day besides Wednesday
Will you follow all rules?: Yes.
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: Sorry, but no.

BlackSuitAndroid

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:37 PM

IGN: BlackSuitAndroid
Why do you want to be on the server? I love playing Minecraft but I can't help but be bored unless I have a community or some friends to play with. I think a Mindcrack like server would be perfect for that. I am OK with redstone and a fairly good builder. I will also help people and join in on community stuff. I also have a skype and a mic and my name for that is my IGN but no CAPs.
Will you come on often? Yes indeed, I have lots of free time at college.
Will you follow all the rules? Always have, never been banned once.
Do you have a Youtube channel? If so what is it? Yes but my FPS is terrible when I record so I haven't posted for awhile. It is my IGN name exactly.

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:25 PM

View PostHodgeIII, on 07 February 2013 - 06:05 AM, said:

IGN: Hodge_III
Age(13+):17
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): I want to be on a more mature server, been searching the ends of the earth for something simple like this.
Will you come on often?: 1-8+ hours, Everyday
Will you follow all rules?: Yes
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?:No, not at the moment. Easily can get one though.
accepted, IP will be sent out sometime later today.
Posted Image

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

View Postpuppyninja, on 07 February 2013 - 06:27 AM, said:

IGN(In Game Name):ni4321
Age(13+):14(But Mature)
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): the last server I played on recently shut down and ever since I have been looking for a new one to play on. (I like builds things that serve purpose so SMP doesn't fit the bill)
Will you come on often?: Maybe 1hour+ Weekdays and 2+ Weekends (this all depends on training schedules)
Will you follow all rules?: Yes definitely
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: No (I don't think anyone wants to listen to a 14 year old play Minecraft anyway...)

View PostAikirob, on 07 February 2013 - 08:09 AM, said:

IGN(In Game Name):aikirob
Age(13+):25
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): want to play minecraft with people
Will you follow all rules?: yes
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: youtube.com/aikirob
I  would love to accept you, but you live on the other side of the world. Trying  to keep this to  around 5 hours difference for anybody. Maybe search for an Australian hosted server. Sorry.

View Posthotdog2c, on 07 February 2013 - 01:59 PM, said:

IGN(In Game Name):hotdog2c
Country: Denmark (I've been speaking english for about 6 years now)
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): because I want to play with some cool guys.
Will you come on often?: yeah, for about 4 hours.
Will you follow all rules?: sure
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: i have one but i wont be posting anything on it.
accepted! IP will be sent out sometime later today!

View Posteitanx, on 07 February 2013 - 02:06 PM, said:

IGN(In Game Name): eitanx
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): I've played MindCrack for a while and I would like to play in a small and friendly community-based server instead of playing alone. I've had problems with lag and griefing on other servers but this seems like a great server
Will you come on often?: About 2-6 hours a day besides Wednesday
Will you follow all rules?: Yes.
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: Sorry, but no.
Once again, Id love to accept you, but you live on the other side of the world. Sadly I must say no. Maybe look for an Israel hosted server. good luck.

View PostBlackSuitAndroid, on 07 February 2013 - 02:37 PM, said:

IGN: BlackSuitAndroid
Why do you want to be on the server? I love playing Minecraft but I can't help but be bored unless I have a community or some friends to play with. I think a Mindcrack like server would be perfect for that. I am OK with redstone and a fairly good builder. I will also help people and join in on community stuff. I also have a skype and a mic and my name for that is my IGN but no CAPs.
Will you come on often? Yes indeed, I have lots of free time at college.
Will you follow all the rules? Always have, never been banned once.
Do you have a Youtube channel? If so what is it? Yes but my FPS is terrible when I record so I haven't posted for awhile. It is my IGN name exactly.
accepted! :) IP will be sent out sometime later today.
Posted Image

unvoid
    unvoid

Out of the Water

• Curse Premium
  • Curse Premium
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

IGN(In Game Name): unvoid
Age(13+): 25
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): I want to find a nice "mindcrack" type of server / group of players.
Will you come on often?: Yes if it is fun!
Will you follow all rules?: of course.
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: I do not. I love Etho, BdoubleO and those guys. I don't think I would be any more entertaining than them.

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 03:46 PM

View Postzackdes, on 07 February 2013 - 06:32 AM, said:

IGN(In Game Name): Zackdes
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): i've been looking for a private server for a while and i've always wanted to do the mindcrack kinda setup
Will you come on often?: probably a few hours everyday
Will you follow all rules?: yes, I really like the mindcrack style rules and i think it would be fun to get to know the other players and play with them
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: i do not have a youtube channel  where i post videos but as soon as i get a decent capture card i'm gonna be make lets play videos all the time.

View PostiRkZ_FiNEST_v2, on 07 February 2013 - 07:03 AM, said:

IGN(In Game Name): iRkZ_FiNEST_v2
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): i wanna be on this server because i  want to play with new people
Will you follow all rules?:of course
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: yes i do here it is   http://www.youtube.com/user/FiinestLP

View Postunvoid, on 07 February 2013 - 03:43 PM, said:

IGN(In Game Name): unvoid
Age(13+): 25
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): I want to find a nice "mindcrack" type of server / group of players.
Will you come on often?: Yes if it is fun!
Will you follow all rules?: of course.
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: I do not. I love Etho, BdoubleO and those guys. I don't think I would be any more entertaining than them.
accepted, IP will be  sent out sometime later today!
Posted Image

thecreator161

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:29 PM

IGN(In Game Name): thecreator161
Age(13+): 13
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): It has been my dream to finally be able to be on a completely vanilla server, without too many people being annoying and without people who log on just to grief.
Will you come on often?: Of course. probably 1-3 hours on weekdays, 2-6 hours on weekends
Will you follow all rules?: yes, to the letter.
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: TheThecreator161, but I have not made any videos yet.
Another question, how will you tell us the IP?
By reading this, you have agreed to give away everything you own to a charity in need. Thanks :)

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:36 PM

View Postthecreator161, on 07 February 2013 - 05:29 PM, said:

IGN(In Game Name): thecreator161
Age(13+): 13
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): It has been my dream to finally be able to be on a completely vanilla server, without too many people being annoying and without people who log on just to grief.
Will you come on often?: Of course. probably 1-3 hours on weekdays, 2-6 hours on weekends
Will you follow all rules?: yes, to the letter.
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: TheThecreator161, but I have not made any videos yet.
Another question, how will you tell us the IP?
accepted! I will send you a PM with the IP, tht will be sometime later today.

2 slots left!

Posted Image

BenWatsonMc

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:24 PM

IGN(In Game Name): mynameisben
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): i want to be part of a server which is pure vanilla and without greifers. I've tried playing on mas pvp servers with plugins, but its just not as fun as having a small minecraft community!
Will you come on often?: most likely every day
Will you follow all rules?: I will :)
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: Youtube.com/benwatsonmc ( it's not a very good channel :P )

Thanks for reading this :D

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:32 PM

View PostBenWatsonMc, on 07 February 2013 - 07:24 PM, said:

IGN(In Game Name): mynameisben
Why do you want to be on this server?(detail please.): i want to be part of a server which is pure vanilla and without greifers. I've tried playing on mas pvp servers with plugins, but its just not as fun as having a small minecraft community!
Will you come on often?: most likely every day
Will you follow all rules?: I will Posted Image
Do you have a youtube channel? if so what is it?: Youtube.com/benwatsonmc ( it's not a very good channel Posted Image )

Thanks for reading this Posted Image
your accepted! most likely by the time you're reading this the IP has been sent out to everyone accepted so far! 1 slot left everybody!
Posted Image

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

The IP has been sent out to all accepted players with the Personal Messenger. Please go check it :)
Posted Image

Craig_292

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

IGN-Craig_292
Age-13
Country- CANADA
Why-  I want a pure survival server with a nice community and you guys seem really cool! :)
Will I go on often- Yes atleast an hour a day and will be doing cool things!
Will I follow the rules?- Yes I will follow all rules
No YT channel sorry :(

Thanks for your time hope I get accepted!

~Craig_292

Sorry about my not detailed why section I kind of wandered off there...

Why- I want to be on a pure survival vannila server with no lag and a good community. I will follow all the rules and most of all have a good time playing some good old fashion Multiplayer :)!

Thanks for reviewing this hope I get the last slot

~Craig_292

lumpywiggler

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:49 PM

View PostCraig_292, on 07 February 2013 - 10:45 PM, said:

IGN-Craig_292
Age-13
Country- CANADA
Why-  I want a pure survival server with a nice community and you guys seem really cool! Posted Image
Will I go on often- Yes atleast an hour a day and will be doing cool things!
Will I follow the rules?- Yes I will follow all rules
No YT channel sorry Posted Image

Thanks for your time hope I get accepted!

~Craig_292

Sorry about my not detailed why section I kind of wandered off there...

Why- I want to be on a pure survival vannila server with no lag and a good community. I will follow all the rules and most of all have a good time playing some good old fashion Multiplayer Posted Image!

Thanks for reviewing this hope I get the last slot

~Craig_292
great! You've been  accepted, and got the last slot. The IP has been sent to you via PM.
Posted Image