Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

Minecraft beta 1.6.5 texturepack! 1.4.7

nostalgic

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

herobrine_killer

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:55 PM

like what you see well i did try hard for this to work but if you want it here it is: http://www.mediafire.com/
( PS yes this is 1.4.7 but in a beta world to add nostalgia :D )

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Credit to Sparingcubes
And Qwertycube2468

Better world generation mod for the win + Reserverd! :D
Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

user_1259045

Posted 06 February 2013 - 10:45 PM

How is copy&pasting 7 textures "hard work"?
Completed maps: Sunburn Islands, Nightmare Realm, Uncharted Territory III, Inferno Mines (pending)
Currently playing: Infernal Sky II, The Fire Beneath

Currently playing: Terraria, Spelunky

herobrine_killer

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:59 AM

hey it is my first texturepack :(
Posted Image

infinitkiwi
  • Minecraft: infinitkiwi

Posted 07 February 2013 - 12:48 PM

Please point out the differences, other than the green apple. Because I can't see any.
Posted ImagePlease quote me if you want me to reply to you. Please? :)
http://www.minecraft...ersion-2-v2015/

Kankytwist
  • Minecraft: Kankytwist

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:42 PM

View Postherobrine_killer, on 07 February 2013 - 05:59 AM, said:

hey it is my first texturepack Posted Image
And the textures aren't even yours.
Posted Image

herobrine_killer

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:19 PM

they are too i made them from beta 1.6.5 and added some eastereggs like the w+++ and the apple
the things modifyed are on the pics and a bit more so stop being harsh because i spent 5 weeks trying to get this right!

i edited the mobs and i edited the blocks you see, i also edited the grass and if you want the swamp biome turned off you will need optifine
Posted Image

ChampionRed

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:53 AM

You're kidding me, 5 weeks. This could be easily done in a day.

Posted Image

echonite
    echonite

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

So what? First texture pack or 1000th texturepack. Makes no difference.

View Postherobrine_killer, on 07 February 2013 - 08:19 PM, said:

they are too i made them from beta 1.6.5 and added some eastereggs like the w+++ and the apple
the things modifyed are on the pics and a bit more so stop being harsh because i spent 5 weeks trying to get this right!

i edited the mobs and i edited the blocks you see, i also edited the grass and if you want the swamp biome turned off you will need optifine
5 weeks? please. Copy/pasta images from the 1.6.5 terrain to the 1.4.7 isn't that hard to do. So you either spent about an hour's worth of time across 5 weeks on this, or you are flat out lying. Those are the only possible options.
Networking Tip of the Day: Your internal network is like an apartment building, and your router is like a doorman. Your external IP is your street address, and your internal IP is your apartment number. Ports are doorways into your building, and it is your router's job to keep track of these doors. Port forwarding is simply telling your router, if something comes in through a specific door, then you want it sent to your apartment.

appleslinky

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:16 AM

No excuse for laziness and then claiming said textures are your own 'hard work'.
Copying and pasting textures from an old terrain file to a new one is not difficult to do - anyone with a hand, mouse and editing program can do it.

If you can't take this criticism, then leave. Because we are telling you the reality of what this is: lazy and false claims.
Also... not sure why you recoloured the apple. It was red in the game files during that time.

Posted Image

angerfirstboy

Posted 08 February 2013 - 07:39 AM

View Postappleslinky, on 08 February 2013 - 07:16 AM, said:

No excuse for laziness and then claiming said textures are your own 'hard work'.
Copying and pasting textures from an old terrain file to a new one is not difficult to do - anyone with a hand, mouse and editing program can do it.

If you can't take this criticism, then leave. Because we are telling you the reality of what this is: lazy and false claims.
Also... not sure why you recoloured the apple. It was red in the game files during that time.
totaly agreed stealing texture's that's something stupid you better make your own

herobrine_killer

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

What don't you do your own texturepack and stop harassing me or I will take action
Shame on you
Posted Image

echonite
    echonite

Obsidian Miner

• Members
  • 1218 posts

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

I have made my own. Its my first texture pack too, and I am still actively working on it over a year and a half later.

http://www.minecraft...pport-mostly/

So, you were saying?
Networking Tip of the Day: Your internal network is like an apartment building, and your router is like a doorman. Your external IP is your street address, and your internal IP is your apartment number. Ports are doorways into your building, and it is your router's job to keep track of these doors. Port forwarding is simply telling your router, if something comes in through a specific door, then you want it sent to your apartment.

appleslinky

Posted 08 February 2013 - 10:00 PM

View Postherobrine_killer, on 08 February 2013 - 08:24 AM, said:

What don't you do your own texturepack and stop harassing me or I will take action
Shame on you

I have made my own texture pack, it's in my signature. I have made another one as well, though it's discontinued.
We aren't harassing you - we are giving criticism. It's there to help you. Up to you to use it, friend.

Posted Image

azazturbo

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:10 AM

Hay you guys are a bunch of JERKS so what if it takes 1 hour or a day or a month the important thing is it gets done and if you don't get that then don't post

Boomheadshot1254

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:22 AM

Am I the only one besides azaz who's not gonna hate on the pack?
Posted Image

abbuw
    abbuw

Carpenter

• Members
  • 51 posts
  • Minecraft: abbuw

Posted 14 February 2013 - 03:54 AM

Not really "hard work", but it does remind me of the 1.6.x betas.
Posted Image

herobrine_killer

Posted 14 February 2013 - 07:32 AM

Thankyou for understanding and is much appreciated
Posted Image

Npatterson11
  • Minecraft: Npatterson10

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

Really, all you did was copy and paste! you are being flat out lazy, and false claiming default as your own! I mean honestly out of all the packs for you to steal, why steal the one that everybody already has!?
Yea my username is a collaberation of my real names, deal with it.

herobrine_killer

Posted 14 February 2013 - 08:06 AM

check out nostalgiacraft then you will understand
Posted Image

Mstar42
    Mstar42

Carpenter

• Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 27 February 2013 - 12:56 AM

Guys I have a brain so I worked out why it took this guy so long to make this texture pack

Answer: he has a life and has better things to do like study instead of making texture packs all day!

Additional details:

I have a life too and don't use the computer all day!

I'm sure all u guys have really powerful brains but u failed to use them and use your common sense. So before harassing people think and use your brain!