• Curse Sites
Become a Premium Member! Help
Latest News Article

[1.4.7] Freezecraft! We're back, and better than ever! [Survival] [Town] [Economy]

survival rpg back 24/7 hosted

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Saammm
    Saammm

Newly Spawned

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 08:44 PM

Freezecraft!

THE Survival Server.

-- Edit the server isn't ready yet so it will be whitelisted until Saturday 9th February! Join then!

Hello users of minecraft forum! I am the founder of Freezecraft, a highly successful survival server based around a large user built town. Freezecraft was highly active back in 2011 to early 2012 but unfortunately we had to shut down due to lack of funding and donations.

However, I have decided to give it a second shot! I dug out the server files, updated everything to 1.4.7 and here we are! I have the server running on a powerful 4 core, 12GB RAM VPS and will increase the amount of player slots as we progress!

I am keeping an eye out for Admins! So play well and I may consider you!

Server website: http://www.freezecraft.cz.cc

Server IP: freezecraftserver.cz.cc

Some of you may remember the awesome world we built, it's still here! It's ready to be improved! We are currently still in development and things are constantly being tweaked, fixed and experimented with. However, the server is fully playable and I would love for you to come on and give Freezecraft a shot!

Have fun!

Posted Image

Register or log in to remove.

Shuteye800

Posted 06 February 2013 - 09:37 PM

This server is REALLY great! Fun owner! Great town! I would tell EVERYONE to join this! Bravo guys Bravo..

Posted Image